This solution is ranked
in What are the best Strategy games on SteamRead user opinions
in What are the best games that are better than FortniteRead user opinions
in What are the best Games to stream on TwitchRead user opinions
in What are the best battle royale games on mobileRead user opinions
in What are the best games like FortniteRead user opinions
in What are the best games like Fortnite for AndroidRead user opinions
in What are the best battle royale gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best free to play games for AndroidRead user opinions
in What are the best games you are currently playing the mostRead user opinions
in What are the best iOS games like PUBGRead user opinions
in What are the best FPS games for PCRead user opinions
in What are the best epic battle simulators for PCRead user opinions
in What are the best multiplayer games to play on Intel Integrated GraphicsRead user opinions
in What are the best XBox One MOBA gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best action gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best MOBA PC gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best co-op games on SteamRead user opinions
in What are the best games for nerdsRead user opinions
in What are the best Xbox One X gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best MOBA games on SteamRead user opinions
in What are the best survival games for PCRead user opinions
in What are the best Xbox One X enhanced gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best online multiplayer PC gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best multiplayer gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best free-to-play games of the weekRead user opinions
What the community says about PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds
- "For twitch users that want to stream the best game on the platform checkout PLAYERUNKNOWN'S BATTLEGROUNDS. It is a survival shooter game where players must locate weapons and supplies on an island to defend oneself and takeout other who are out to kill you.""PLAYERUNKNOWN'S BATTLEGROUNDS is extremely popular on Twitch. I watch Twitch every night and I see so many people streaming it. I think that's a testament for how good the game is. It's worth checking out in any case.""I've gotta say that this is super entertaining to stream with my friends, and people love watching it. It's a battle to the death for survival! "
- "I don't like what I see on the top of the list. Fortnite might be one of the best battle royale games on mobile ever. But I think PUBG mobile is better in terms of gameplay which matters the most because of the trend of this genre."
- "Who doesn't KNOW about this game yet? I mean, I'm a girl and I definitely know about this game. Every gamer knows about this, and even non-hardcore gamers do too. It's like Fortnite but cooler. It's basically free unless you want add-ons, it is really action packed, the graphics are awesome, and the gameplay is incredible. It's frickin' AWESOME!!"
- "The game that led the wave that led to the massive popularity of battle royale games. Its main competitor would have to be Fortnite and most recently, Apex Legends. It remains as one of the best and with its recent mobile port, is now also one of the best mobile battle royale games."
- "Great graphics. Even battlefield. Great gameplay. Great control and user-interface. I would say this is one of the best games ever created on any platform. The only reason it isn't number 1 on this list is due to that number 1 ranked game, Vainglory. Hahaha. Both are good games but to each his own. And I'll take PUBG every time."
- "It is a fantastic game. You need to have a presence of mind to win the game.""Rohan first a fall if you are of Maxfort then I am Yash SO HELLO!! Bhai PUBG is the best bro try it once and u will looove it"
- "Playerunknown's Battlegrounds is a decent first person shooter accessed here through the STEAM interface. I'm not much of a shooter fan but the game did hold my interest for a bit. I can't say I'm much of a STEAM fan either, but there were a few good options offered. Give it a try, but don't expect to be blown away.""As an avid gamer, this is a great game to play! I love shooter games but I am so tired of getting getting teams that troll or do not take the game seriously. I love that this game is about being the "lone survivor", so my performance is solely dependent upon me, rather than dealing with afkers, trolls, or bots."
- "In a sense I can also call PUBG as a moba becasue practically there are many players here who must fight with one another to win. I must say I enjoyed playing this on my phone but the feel of the game is much elaborate on PC."
- "I wouldn't necessarily call this a co-op game as it is a battle royale, last man standing kind of game. Regardless though, if you do end trying this, you'll have loads of fun and co-op play IS possible but for only so long.""While Fortnite has taken over to be the definitive experience in battle royale games, there is a play for PUBG for players who want a more mature and serious take on the genre. While this is technically not a cooperative game, it could be played that way and is just as, if not, more fun than playing solo.""Yeah i totally agree with you @Joseph Barrett! This game is better than Crossfire. I am so invested on this game ever since i started playing this. ""Got hooked to this game when I watched Pewdiepie playing this in a walkthrough. I must say this is still the classic game I like, much better than Crossfire and much different than Fortnite.""PUBG really got me hooked on its last man standing winning formula. Most shooting games back then didn't have such formula. I've played this as far as I can remember especially on PC. I find the navigations easier on PC than on consoles, that's why. ""In a world where only one survives and there is no options but to win, the adventure is at it's peak. I like the lone survivor game of PLAYERUNKNOWN'S BATTLEGROUNDS (PUBG). I like to be the best survival shooter because anything less than the best does not survive."
- #10 of 12
in What are the best games for nerds
There are no comments yet!
- "The game itself is not bad but the overall experience of playing it is terrible. I sometimes think that the developers and the company who runs this game don't even care about the feedback from the gamers. It is full of cheaters who easily manage to penetrate the system and make it unbearable for us - the honest players to enjoy it as it was meant to be enjoyed. "
- "PUBG is currently the best survival game for PC today. Funny how it is not really in the mold of those traditional post-apocalyptic or cyberpunk survival game and yet it dominates the genre. That said, I think one of its allure is that it is free and you can win without spending too much in the game. Overall, it has the best of everything and it is not surprising that it is on top of this list."
- "Most would argue which is the best battle royale game right now. There's so many to choose from now than there was before. Personally, I find PubG's more mature take on the genre a better fit for my tastes.""PUBG is one of my most favorite games ever! It is such an amazing game and it is hands down one of the top first person shooter games out on the market today. As someone who has played dozens of FPS games, I think this is really great! I have recommended this game to my friends, and my boyfriend and I love playing it together!""I dunno abt you but i read some news that PUBG will be rolling out its Update #22 next month! YAYAYAYA! There will be a new rank system, leaderboard and region renewal. The best thing i heard though is its added Skin Trade Up system where players like me can trade items with those in a higher tier. Isn't that amazing eh?""Playerunkown's Battlegrounds is ok. I'm not a huge FPS fan anyway, so this isn't really my genre, but it serves the ends of the genre pretty well. I have a hard time getting immersed in these games as well, but it seems like for people who really like FPSs, this should do the trick.""I am hooked on this game and I can't stop playing this game. The latest update made it smooth like butter. It's only going to get better as they continue to improve and update the software. I have to say... I'm not a fan of shooters in the least bit, but this game looks AWESOME!!!!"
- "i'm can't really criticize battlegrounds on technical grounds because this is pre-release - bugs are expected. this is the most fun i've had with an on-line game since halo. "