This solution is ranked
in What are the best sea battle games for androidRead user opinions
in What are the best ship games for androidRead user opinions
in What are the best pirate games for AndroidRead user opinions
in What are the best sea battle games for iphoneRead user opinions
in What are the best pirate games for iphoneRead user opinions
in What are the best pirate ship games for mobileRead user opinions
in What are the best kids pirate games to play on a smartphoneRead user opinions
in What are the best ship games for iphone or ipadRead user opinions
What the community says about Plunder Pirates
- "Who does not like to live the fantasy of being a pirate, ruling the rocky oceans and being the best captain there ever was. I love playing the Plunder Pirates. It keeps my interest for a long time and I keep coming back to it again."
- "I have been playing Plunder Pirates for a while, and loving it. I downloaded it on my android phone. It was fantastic to play and the graphics are great. The gameplay was easy to learn and then...they screwed it up. They recently did an update, and they changed it, and now I don't care as much for it. I am hoping they will fix the new bugs. One thing I love is they will update for the seasons, so right now, being winter, they added gently falling snow, which is a fun feature. I dislike that it reloads after every attack, its a waste of my gaming time. The BP needed for upgrades makes it less enjoyable as well. I wuld give the old version a 4.5, but since the update I would give it a 3.5"
- "This is one of the best strategic games I have seen. Before I used to play a similar game and downloaded this on my daughter's phone and it was so interesting that I started playing too and I haven't stopped. I like the characters and the story. The thing which makes it a bit boring that after a specific time the game becomes so slow because you are at a higher level and things become difficult to upgrade."
- "I downloaded Plunder Pirates just to try it out and kept it on my phone. It is a lot of fun and has a cute storyline. It is a free game but offers in app purchases so be careful about that. I really enjoyed the layout and graphics of the game and found it to be entertaining. I recommend it - it's fun."
- "It's very, very generic, there's not much I can say for it. You've probably played this exact kind of game a thousand times before, just under a different name or theme. In app purchases. Yuck. "
- "I started playing Plunder Pirates a few days ago, but I'm already addicted to it. You have to build your own pirate island, and then collect legendary pirates to become the king of the pirates: it's really funny, and very well made!"
- "I was looking for a game with ships that I could play on iOS, and I found that Plunder Pirates was perfect. For me, Plunder Pirates was great fun, with a heavy emphasis on ship combat that I enjoy in my video mobile video games. "