This solution is ranked
in What are the best augmented reality gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best Pokémon apps for AndroidRead user opinions
in What are the best Asian games for iPhoneRead user opinions
in What are the best battle simulators for Pokemon battlesRead user opinions
in What are the best android social game appsRead user opinions
in What are the best pokemon game apps for androidRead user opinions
in What are the best augmented reality multiplayer games for AndroidRead user opinions
in What are the best Nintendo appsRead user opinions
in What are the best Pokemon apps for iPhone or iPadRead user opinions
in What are the best apps for young boysRead user opinions
in What are the best Asian games for AndroidRead user opinions
in What are the best Android gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best apps for kidsRead user opinions
in What are the best apps that makes walking funRead user opinions
in What are the best treasure hunt games for androidRead user opinions
in What are the best top grossing games for iphone or ipadRead user opinions
in What are the best Pokémon game apps for iPhone or iPadRead user opinions
in What are the best monster catching games for AndroidRead user opinions
in What are the best apps like Zombies, Run!Read user opinions
in What are the best gym mobile games to get you movingRead user opinions
in What are the best free to play gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best gamified apps for runnersRead user opinions
in What are the best Digimon games for AndroidRead user opinions
in What are the best strategy war games for androidRead user opinions
in What are the best fitness RPG appsRead user opinions
in What are the best gamified fitness apps for iPhoneRead user opinions
in What are the best gamified fitness apps for AndroidRead user opinions
in What are the best Pokemon IV calculator for iPhone or iPadRead user opinions
in What are the best Time killer gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best games for Android phonesRead user opinions
in What are the best free Android gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best games for iPhoneRead user opinions
in What are the best Pokemon gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best casual games for AndroidRead user opinions
in What are the best action gamesRead user opinions
What the community says about Pokémon GO
- "i really like where this is going. traditional video games are sedentary activities. Pokemon GO got me off the couch. traditional video games, even in multiplayer, are isolating. in Pokemon GO you actually meet your opponents in real life."
- "Really really exciting game! Pokemon go made me a journeyman and traveler even though I naturally am not. Also the challenge it gives on acquiring strong pokemons and conquering a gym is extremely satisfying! @/Nancy, you are right. POKEMON GO IS THE BEST APP FOR ANDROID!"
- "Pokemon GO is still going strong. What a fun way to get some fresh air and exercise. I put this on my android and it downloaded quickly, it auto updates and saves all my characters and points. The Pokemon characters are pretty easy to catch, as I live in the city. It is pretty fun and doing the battles at the Gyms are also fun. A unique way to have your kids go play outside as well. "
- "I used to play Pogemon GO in summer, 2016. That was the time when the app was released and was smashing all kinds of records. The number of people playing it was unimaginable. Nowadays, there are not so many players but the idea behind it is still a fascinating one. Imagine, you are playing a game and are physically active at the same time. Burning those extra calories and making yourself healthy in the process. I highly recommend it. Just be careful on the roads, drivers are reckless sometimes..."
- "This game is really fun if you live in a non-rural area. If you live in a rural area you will find yourself wanting to travel a lot. It is fun however when you are able to play this game. It is pleasant to look at and play. I would lose track of time while playing this."
- "I love the iOS version of this app! It's great to wander around and "find" pokemon "in the wild"! Watch out for battery drain and data usage though. The "fight" mechanics are beyond simple, but pokemon was always more about the collecting than the fighting for me. YMMV though. Also, if you have an iOS device make sure to download that version, not the Android version."
- "Augmented reality is cool and fun, no need to say that. But if you are not a fan of this anime, you are not gonna enjoy it very much. Also, be careful, the game is addictive because you constantly need to capture new / level up already caught pokemons. Since it uses your smartphone location services, it will empty your battery quickly. Constantly playing Pokemon Go will actually signifiantly reduce your smartphone battery resource. Just beware."
- "Now I know why so many people are addicted to this. This is currently my favorite Android game and I play this all the time wherever I go. Exploring places is a lot better while collecting Pokemons 😉""Pokemon Go was a hit when it first released, with people of all ages roaming the streets to catch creatures and takeover local hot spot gyms. Now, however, the client base has dwindled and there are many less players to interact with. It should be noted that its available on both iOS and Android."
- "Everyone loves Pokemon! Pokemon GO has brought together so many different people from different walks of life, allowing them to interact with one another in ways they wouldn't before. I was skating through a nice neighborhood one day when a patrol vehicle pulled up beside me. I thought I might be in some kind of trouble but when the officer asked what I was up to, I told him I was playing Pokemon GO. His response was to say "Sweet! What're you after?" and pull out his own phone, trying to find the Suicines that were spawning in the area!"
- "Pokemon GO is just plain addicting. Its fun to go out with your family and look for pokemon, you can hunt them in parks, grocery stores etc. My kids beg to go out now, which is great because my kids are homebodies by nature. The funny thing is one of the stations is in my husbands work cafeteria, so we went and had lunch with him and the kids were able to get fun stuff. I love this"
- "Gotta Catch them all! right? This is a fun AR game that gets me out for walks. Sadly my steps are not counted correctly so hatch eggs is hard. Im forutnet to have 5 Pokemon centers in my small area. We even have a gym. Sadly that is often always held by the same group. Can only keep working to get better pokemon and leveling up. Its funny seeing pokemon on the screen with AR, Makes it look like a meowth is on my couch. "
- "Fun game that made me leave my couch for a few months. Sad thing is, Niantic Labs seem to not give a damn about their playerbase, and just keeps on whipping out updates that literally no one asked for. These "improvements" have been the death of the company and Pokemon Go these past few months. If they improve, I might go back to it. RN, it's not like the old Pokemon games I've enjoyed as a kid. I'd go into more detail on why this game started to suck, but I really CBA RN.""While most mobile games encourage you to just sit in front of your screen, Pokemon Go is different. You need to travel out into the world to catch those Pokemon. I have had endless hours of fun walking around my neighborhood and getting good exercise while also having a blast playing the game."
- "It's a good app to keep yourself on the move. You have to move around to find what you're looking for so you are getting exercise as you go. It's innovative in that regard. If you're not a gym person or one who likes to work out, this is a great alternative. I bring my friends a long so i can talk and walk at the same time. It doesn't feel like exercise when you're playing a game too."
- "I like using a wide arrange of apps to stay fit. Most of them are pretty boring though, and it's usually just tips and tricks to doing it. I wanted something that was sorta like a game, something I could enjoy a bit more. Pokemon is something I enjoy as a kid, what's surprising is how much Pokemon Go makes you walk to catch these pokemon. This is a great app for both enjoyment and physical activity."
- "Pokemon Go was a major phenomenon for a while. The game is no longer nearly as appealing. People have moved on and it's just not as fun now.""@Matthew is right. I think Pokemon Go doesn't have a built-in calculator in it. This doesn't belong on the list. 👎"
- "If you haven't yet, I would highly recommend getting this Pokemon game, it's free, it gets you out of the house, and there's a massive community (the world). Their servers just keep getting better too, so if you've tried it before and had issues, definitely come back and give it another go!""The game is based strongly in real-world interactions, so it's hard to tell where PokÃ©mon Go heads from here. I originally played when I was visiting friends in the city and I enjoyed meeting others. Now that I am back home I am unsure of how much social interaction I will get."
- #19 of 22
in What are the best Pokemon games"There are few people that haven't heard of pokemon Go by now, but honestly it's kind of on its way out. It was fun for a time, but after awhile the novelty wears off. Get it just to say you've tried it, and then be done."
- "Playing games on my Android phone helps me pass the time on the train or sitting in the doctor's office. Pokemon Go is not a good casual game. It requires a lot of work actually to do effectively and is a time waster. You have to be able to walk around to do well at it; to me a casual game is sitting down for a 5 minute game play not this involved game!""What is there to say about Pokemon GO really?It's obviously a great, addictive game. If you haven't tried it and think you would like it, then you probably should. I got sucked in, like everyone else, a while back and I still play it when I have free time. There is just something really cool about how this game integrated the real world into game play.""This game is awesome! I also get a bit of exercise while playing the game! You feel more engaged with the game versus sitting in front of your TV. "
- #46 of 80
in What are the best action games"I may have ended up in a dodgy part of town because I was more focused on chasing an eevee than where I was going. All good though. Pokemon themselves seem to be fairly random and capable of popping up no matter where you are. Pokestops and gyms are more common in more populated areas, though, so if you live in the middle of nowhere you might end missing some stuff. "