This solution is ranked
in What are the best Android games to play on Nvidia Shield TVRead user opinions
in What are the best PC games that can be finished in just a sittingRead user opinions
in What are the best games with dark humor on SteamRead user opinions
in What are the best innovative FPS games on PCRead user opinions
in What are the best Android games for Nvidia ShieldRead user opinions
in What are the best games that involve physics on SteamRead user opinions
in What are the best single-player games on SteamRead user opinions
in What are the best 512 MB RAM gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best video game storylines for PCRead user opinions
What the community says about Portal
- "Portal is a great little Android puzzler that is quite challenging and will keep your interest for hours. Others have called the game as great and I'd have to agree--definitely a worthy download."
- "This is probably the most innovative FPS PC game I've played in a decade. It opens up an entirely new way to solve problems and maneuver in a game, and that made the actual gameplay incredibly challenging and entertaining. Highly recommended!""Wow this game is so life like i played for hours. I literally could not stop. I felt like i was really moving around in the game almost like virtual reality. I suggest playing with dimmed lights."
- "Everyone loves Portal. I had a lot of fun playing this with my baby sister. It was a great way to introduce her to first person games without being to violent, but still having the kind of dark humor everyone can appreciate.""Nifty game, but I do not catch any dark humor in this game. The mechanism, gameplay, and innovation is there, but if you're looking for dark humor, look elsewhere."
- "The breadth of the game genres that I enjoy is great. If I were to recommend a first person puzzle platformer, I would say the newest and most innovative is Portal by Valve. The game has all of the traditional FPS elements with a few unexpected bits that really make this game stand out from the crowd.""Portal is and always will be a classic in my book. The cake is a lie!"
- "As a physics games portal is the go to game for exactly that. Yes it's more of a puzzle game but most of the puzzles in the game are due to those physics puzzles. You have to learn how objects move and how the portals speed up an object like a portal being placed on the floor. As a total physics and teaching you physics that relate to the real world not so much but it is a very good game that involves physics.""Portal is just one game among many available on Steam that involves physics. Portal is so simplistic that beyond some typical, bland content, doesn't much hold up against similar more involved, complex physics-based games.""Steam is a great site for video games. I love how they tag and categorize everything so that it's easy to find and navigate. Portal definitely fits a physics based game and there are also more listed."
- "This is simply one the best games I have ever played the humor mixed with adventure and excitement is like the perfect brew for a game.""Portal is the greatest single player game ever made for PC, simple as that. If you have not played this game get it and love it."
- "I liked the computer generated voice and sound for the video; it was a neat feature. I thought the page would be better if customer comments would've been displayed before the advertisements."