This solution is ranked
in What are the best car racing gamesRead user opinions
in What are the most realistic racing games on PC with VR supportRead user opinions
in What are the best PC simulation-style racing gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best Sports games on SteamRead user opinions
in What are the best VR games on SteamRead user opinions
in What are the best PS4 driving gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best offline simulation gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best Xbox One driving gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best realistic games on SteamRead user opinions
in What are the best PS4 simulation gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best simulation racing gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best HTC Vive VR gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best Xbox Racing GamesRead user opinions
in What are the best Xbox One racing gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best PS4 racing gamesRead user opinions
What the community says about Project CARS
- "WOW. WOW is all I can see about this game. I have been using racing simulators for almost 10 years now and have tried nearly 100 if I had to guess, not a single one even comes close. I don't see how it's possible to be any closer to the track without being in a real car. You will not believe experience until you try it."
- "I was looking for realistic PC racing games with VR support and Project CARS is perfect. It offers a large number of options for customizing your ride, is hyper-realistic, and is a lot of fun for car enthusiasts. ""This game is huge and takes up WAY to much room. Then you have 14 billion expansions. If the game were at all reliable or fun to play, I could possibly understand, but at this time, it's just a big waste of space."
- "The graphics in this game is amazing. It also supports Virtual Reality headsets such as the Oculus Rift which increases the immersion level to a height that few racing games can reach. The game has quite a lot of customization. If you like the tinker with the stock cars, then this will be the game for you. I highly recommend this game.""Project CARS is a great simulation racer. The game and career allows players of all levels to find fun and challenge in pursuit of victory and championships. There are fantastic cars and tracks to feed the need for speed in us all."
- "Project CARS is probably the most user-friendly racing simulation game that I have ever played. Thereâ€™s a lot to enjoy here, from the authentic handling of the cars to their exquisite detailing. I like the tracks and the sound, but what I enjoy the most is how well I can fine tune the overall difficulty to suit my mood.""AI in this game is pretty intuitive and smart I must say. The thing is u can choose the level of Ai that you are gonna play with each race. So if you want just a chill race, or if you want a rough one, they have some agressive drivers or the bad guys in the road.""I did not like this solution, as I feel like motorsports are on the fringe of sports. While the game itself is not bad, I would think solutions containing the major sports would be better. Basketball, baseball, football, soccer and hockey games would have been better solutions I think, but that may just be personal preference."
- "I was looking for something good on steam for some racing experience. I tried the Project CARS, which is a racing simulator using sandbox. It has okay, not really something that will get me to come back to play over and over.""Never had a problem detecting my oculus rift. Even tho it is a racing game, gameplay is still easy to understand. ""This game is a good looking simulation. But I don't like the way it handles the physics. It probably does not help that I think I suck at this game. Maybe I will get better with practice."
- "If you are looking for the best new driving game for the PlayStation 4, then you can stop looking now. Project CARS is perfect for your taste. In this simulator game, you will take the role of a racer in motorsport. It is the best new game and you will be missing out otherwise!"
- "Project CARS is one of the most realistic games on Steam. When it comes to cars. As for other realism that's hard to say. The handling and the features and fine tuning you can do with every vehicle is breathtaking. The physics are amazing and sandbox that lets you do everything from the beginning is fantastic.""If you have a need for speed and want to play a more realistic game, look no further than project CARS It is the best racing simulator out there, it has a sandbox mode which really gives you the freedom to do what you want as far as racing goes."
- "Project CARS is the Forza of PC. It absolutely leads the pack in functionality, innovation, and aesthetics. This game is a prime example for anyone that would like to experience a game that allows them to have a realistic feel but still have a great deal of fun."
- "Good graphics and realism are important in car games, especially in VR, so I'm very pleased with what Project CARS presents. I really feel like I'm in the driver's seat when in first person mode. I also like the sandbox career mode since it lets me feel like I'm making progress.""The solution link is to a steam powered product page for the sandbox game Project CARS. While the game received some good reviews it is tailored more towards the community of racing fans and real-life drivers."
- "Project CARS for PS4 has the potential to be a really awesome game, but it has some pitfalls. The graphics are great, and game play is fast and exciting. That is, until the game glitches or freezes. This has continually caused me to lose all my hard earned points. I would not recommend spending money on this game until they can figure out the programming issues.""If you are looking for the best PS4 racing game, Project CARS is a good game to consider. It is the ultimate driver's journey as it is a racing simulator that allows you to customize your own experience through their sandbox approach. I would highly recommend that you give this game a shot!"