This solution is ranked
in What are the best PS4 racing gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best Xbox Racing GamesRead user opinions
in What are the best racing gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best racing games on SteamRead user opinions
in What are the best Xbox One X enhanced gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best Xbox One simulation gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best online racing gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best simulation racing gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best PS4 simulation gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best Xbox One X 4K gamesRead user opinions
in What are the most realistic racing games on PC with VR supportRead user opinions
in What are the best Xbox One split-screen racing gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best Xbox One racing gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best PS4 driving gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best PC simulation-style racing gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best games with awesome graphicsRead user opinions
in What are the best Xbox One driving gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best racing games on PCRead user opinions
in What are the best car racing gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best Xbox GamesRead user opinions
What the community says about Project CARS 2
- "This is one of the best PS4 racing games I get to always play with my friends. We've had this since the simulator games.""Project Cars 2 is a fun, detailed oriented game I really enjoyed exploring. There are a ton of options, including realistic weather and time conditions. The VR options are a lot of fun you have the equipment and so are multiplayer. Only warning- the system can be really buggy."
- "Gameplay of Project CARS 2 is amazing, graphics is stunning and the overall experience is simply pure joy. It is a sequel and a damn good one at that. If you love racing games, you have got to play this one. especially on Xbox. With the console controller it the experience is on another level. ""Project Cars 2 is a great game. Stunning visual graphics, endless selection of cars to choose from, I play this game all day. Real time gaming, VR support, 12K and many more options. Forget mowing the yard when you can be inside playing this fantastic game. I give it a thumbs up. Awesome!"
- "This is one of the racing games for PC that I love. There are a lot of tracks but outdated graphics plus aliasing, and the drive settings are so weird.""I am not really big on racing games because I play on PC but Praject Cars 2 is a different matter. cool racing game! The VR on those loops and tracks make me pee everytime i play it. "
- "Great racing game. I like the variety of cars you get to choose from. Cool graphics. I like that you can choose the track conditions also. You can even race on ice."
- "Project Cars 2 is a full on race sim game that offers tons of customization and adjustability for the cars you are racing. The game may not be for everyone because of the depth of options, but for those who are looking for more in racing sims, this game has it all. Graphics wise, the X1X enhancements make this game beautiful. I find the challenge a bit much as a casual gamer."
- "One of the best online racing games that addressed much of the shortcomings of its predecessor. A well-curated and improved list of cars and tracks have been added this time around along with improved details. The sound department has also been improved if not better than the visual from the wiper squeaks to the sound of small debris hitting your windshield, there are a lot of small nuances being captured through sound. Finally, the new handling system makes for a challenging but rewarding time, all in the pursuit of realism."
- "Project CARS 2 is a great addition to the series. All of my favorite cars are in the game. When I use my VR headset I feel like I am actually driving around a track. The weather system and authentic handling have created one of the best driving game experiences I have ever had. "
- "Project cars 2 is nice ,but I do like Dirt Rally better, but I wish it gave you more control over the virtual camera, like project cars 2 Seems I can choose to lock it completely to the horizon or completely to the vehicle, but nothing in between. If locked to horizon on rougher terrain, the car cockpit will sometimes go borderline batshit crazy on me, bouncing around more than I care for. Locked to car is not comfortable to me and produces similar shakiness of the track and environment."
- "This is one of the most fun racing games I have ever played. I wanted something that I could play with my little brother while sitting on our couch, and this game did not disappoint. The graphics are beautiful and the cars almost look real! The controls are pretty fluid and the cars move pretty realistically. I've even enjoyed playing this game without my brother, even though I bought the game mainly for him, that's how good it is. This game is easily worth the money and is one of the best racing games out right now."
- "Project CARS 2 is a fast-paced, real life racing simulator for the true racing aficionado. The new version has better backdrops and more vehicles than the earlier Project CARS. This edition adds motosports and the IndyCar. I bought this for my teenager and he keeps telling me how realistic the racing feels and how much fun he has with it."
- "I love motor racing games because they let me live out the fantasy of driving in amazing cars, something I can't do in real life. Project CARS 2 has a tremendous number of real-life cars that I drove on a variety of courses. The visuals and day-night cycles are true to life and the physics engine is realistic, whether I was driving in good weather or bad conditions. This is the next best thing to spending millions on luxury vehicles. "
- "Project Cars 2 is a masterpiece of a racing game. The developers of this game strive to create a game that is hyper-realistic in terms of graphics as well as dynamic and everchanging weather that actually interacts with the car. The raindrops hit the windshield and the wipers wipe it off. It's truly amazing what technology has created for us in the gaming world."
- #25 of 31
in What are the best Xbox Games