This solution is ranked
in What are the best pixel art Android gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best beat'em up games for AndroidRead user opinions
in What are the best action game apps for iPhoneRead user opinions
in What are the best low spec iphone gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best ipad casual games for playing when you are on the busRead user opinions
in What are the best Super Mario games for AndroidRead user opinions
in What are the best Super Mario games for iPhoneRead user opinions
in What are the best online fighting gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best arcade games for AndroidRead user opinions
in What are the best offline Android gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best action gamesRead user opinions
What the community says about Punch Quest
- "Punch Quest is a 2D action game which integrates both modern mobile runner-type play with classic arcade games. I enjoy the fun when I played it. One thing I like very much is the literal Easter eggs the game provides. It is unique to my opinion.""Punch quest is one of my all time favorite endless runner games. Everybody who enjoys these sorts of games should have Punch Quest on their phone."
- "Simple but fun. I play Punch Quest on the train while going to work and it's perfect for that. I don't need to be too focused on it, and the rules are really simple: just punch'em. That being said, it's a lot of fun, and more elaborate than other casual gaming types of games. There are a lot of different contexts and sets in the game, and it's fast paced and entertaining, especially because of the great old school look of the whole thing. ""If you want a straight beat'em up game, I would recommend this one. It's also easy to play just by tapping the left and right thumbs. ""A great game. I hope everyone buys some IAP to support them! Punch Quest is the best endless runner on the App Store. It doesn't even feel like a endless runner."
- "This is a fun and addictive game. The art is very retro so it will easily appeal to older people. It is a fun 2D action game. This is a genre not done too often anymore so it is refreshing. It's only issue is there is no cloud support so you can lose all your purchases."
- "any one who rides the bus has a few things, a phone, headphones, and a way to charge it. taking the bus system adds so much time to your commute and wastes so much of your day. another thing any bus rider will have is a library full of games to help pass that time away. this game is a great one to play to help pass that time away. ""I ride the bus to work daily and this game is a good time killer. There's many levels and things to do with your choices counting in the future. "
- "This isn't a Super Mario game but it is similar. It is fun to just go along punching the monsters and things, getting stronger along the way. It wasn't too hard for me to get pretty good at it."
- "Punch Quest is the best time I've had while pooping in years! I've been looking for a game that I can play in my office bathroom, where the wifi connection is spotty at best. I have been tired of pop ups telling me that I am disconnected from the internet interrupting my "me" time. Never an issue with Punch Quest!""I have an Android phone but no data plan. I found that a lot of games wouldn't let me play them if I didn't have an internet connection. Fortunately, I stumbled upon Punch Quest, which allowed me to play an extremely fun game without needing to connect to the internet. ""Okay I seriously have not had this much fun watching a video since SEGA. All the graphics remind me of the good old days and I love the sound effects. I can wait to download this! I think Punching my way through the day will be awesome.""Fun, addictive, and great to have when you're trying to kill time. This game doesn't require much skill, but it's diverting, and isn't that the purpose of most games? It's easy to figure out and the levels advance pretty quickly. "
- #61 of 80
in What are the best action games