This solution is ranked
in What are the best PC simulation-style racing gamesRead user opinions
in What are the most realistic racing games on PC with VR supportRead user opinions
in What are the best simulation gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best arcade racing games for PCRead user opinions
in What are the best car racing gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best racing games on PCRead user opinions
in What are the best racing games on SteamRead user opinions
in What are the best simulation racing gamesRead user opinions
What the community says about Race Room
- "This is a great racing game for a game where you don't pay money top play. It has very good graphics and physics. You can enter online competitions with other people and expand your career. There are DLC packs for new upgrades that you can also buy to get more enjoyment out of the game."
- "While I do appreciate that Race Room has VR support, I felt that overall there are better games on the market. The AI felt awful and the steering was not as tight as it could be. If you are looking for a realistic racing game with VR, I would recommend looking at a different game.""Race Room is a free racing game on PC. It has VR support which is great. I've tried and it makes the game seem pretty realistic. For free what can you lose in trying it?"
- "AI and graphics are really good. The controls are easy to set up and the engine sounds are really amazing 👌👌 Recommending this to anyone who is interested in simulation racing."
- "Race Room is one of the closest experiences you can get to feeling like a professional race car driver. The cars feel realistic and stay true their realistic counterparts both in looks and stats."
- "Race Room is such an awesome game! I love that it's free to play on PC, so it's accessible for everyone. You can play it with a keyboard and mouse, or with more expensive gear. They have a wide selection of cars and tracks. I'd recommend this game to anyone who loves racing games."
- "In real life, I am a nervous driver, but Race Room was tons of fun. The graphics were great, the landscape and tracks realistic and I truly felt I was in the driver's seat. I was cautious at first and didn't do well against the other cars. Then I decided to just go for it and started racing without fear. I was thrilled. I took that turns with speed without crashing and went full out on the straight ways. Definitely a fun way to drive with abandon and just have fun."
- "For a free-to-play racing game, Race Room is a no-brainer for one of the best on the PC market. The controls and game features are so realistic that it compares to any other racing simulator you'll find. I found the tracks to be challenging yet consistent, and the game modes to offer hours of content."
- "I've never played this game but the reviews don't seem that good. However, since it's free I think it should be given a shot. But it is quite an old game (2013). I'm sure there are better options. "