This solution is ranked
in What are the best Xbox One games for kidsRead user opinions
in What are the best platformer games for PS4Read user opinions
in What are the best PS4 games for kidsRead user opinions
in What are the best platform games for Nintendo SwitchRead user opinions
in What are the best Local Co-Op Multiplayer games for Xbox OneRead user opinions
in What are the best Xbox One platformer gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best wii U gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best alternatives to Cuphead for PS4Read user opinions
in What are the best pick up and play gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best 2D platformer games for childrenRead user opinions
in What are the best fast-paced games on SteamRead user opinions
in What are the best xbox one games for girlsRead user opinions
in What are the best PS4 family gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best PS4 games for girlsRead user opinions
in What are the best Multiplayer splitscreen games for Nintendo SwitchRead user opinions
in What are the best local co-op games for PCRead user opinions
in What are the best XBox One party gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best local co-op multiplayer games for PS4Read user opinions
in What are the best Nintendo Switch games for kidsRead user opinions
in What are the best 4 player PS4 games perfect for short sessionsRead user opinions
in What are the best Games for Nintendo SwitchRead user opinions
in What are the best couch co-op RPGs for PS4Read user opinions
in What are the best 4-player Xbox One games perfect for short gaming sessionsRead user opinions
in What are the best PS4 Arcade gamesRead user opinions
in What are the cheapest PS4 gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best local co-op games on SteamRead user opinions
in What are the best PS4 party gamesRead user opinions
What the community says about Rayman Legends
- "Very colorful game and full of fantasy creatures... my son loves it. It's addictive, I'm afraid, but if you balance the time you give access to it, I think it's great. My son looks forward to get his 1/2 hour playing time. I tried other from this list... not bad but this is by far his favorite"
- "If you're really interested in a sort of kid-scary, exciting platformer, Rayman Legends sounds like something you might meet wandering down your alley. The Amazon page referral is a good one, because not only does it include screenshots and lots of descriptive language — not to mention videos — but also customer reviews. You'd be hard-pressed to come up with a better commercial site to use for reference. ""Always have thought this game was overrated, but once I got into the thick of things when I played it on my (brand new hehehe) PS4 it was really fun. If you want to kick back, drink orange juice and play your Sunday morning away, this is perfect for that!""The game is repetitive and fun for the first hour, after that the characters are the same with different skins and levels are too easy. This would be a great game for younger kids"
- "The controls are pretty straightforward and can easily be learnt by my son. That's why I recommend this as one of the best ps4 game for kids. If I must say, the challenges are entertaining too as it can be enjoyed by the whole family. ""I tried this out with my daughter and some of her friends, and they had a blast. You can have up to four people playing, so it's a nice diversion for when friends are hanging out together. It is rated at 10+ and would probably be a bit challenging for very young kids, so keep that in mind. The graphics are really cute, and it's a refreshing change from the shoot-em-up style.""Because this game can be played by 4 players at the same time, I and my husband are playing with our children and we are all enjoying this!"
- "@Lisa Rivera I tried out every link in the drop-down box and was wondering what TF you were on about, but really, you probably clicked the PS4 platform that's why you were led to the Amazon page. Click the words "Nintendo Switch" and (surprise, surprise) you'll get the game for Nintendo Switch. So I say to you, nice going, Sherlock Rivera.""I didn't find this website helpful with regards to finding games for Nintendo Switch. The game noted on amazon is for PlayStation 4 so it wasn't helpful for me at all. The price is good. I'm sure this particular game is fun but it wasn't what i was looking for. This is directed at those who are playing the game on a PS 4. ""Rayman Legends is a great game to play with the family. It offers a really fun coop mode. I enjoy play this with my 10 year old son and do not have to worry about content like some of the other games out there. This truly is entertaining for everyone though. Overall it is great for an evening of family fun. "
- "One of the best wii games I have bought for my children. If it wasn't for their scheduled play times, they would play this non-stop. I however stress that the game is not for children under 12. One of my children is 11 and was slightly disturbed by some of the images that are shown. "
- "Rayman Legends is fantastic! I think my kids will love this game with its great graphics and good story line. It looks like this game has many different levels and challenges, so it looks like this game will keep them interested for a long time.""I was looking for a challenging game for my 10 year old. This game was perfect for him. He really enjoys playing this."
- "Been playing the 2d version and I can say that this brings back the fast-paced arcade style video game of it. That's what makes me like this game more""I tried this game at my friend's house and I bought it as soon as I came back home. It's a funny, fast game, and you might prefer to never start playing it, or you might easily become addicted... :D""This is fun to play when I'm trying to get a quick game in. If any of my friends are online, it is simple for me to join their game, help out, and jump out again when I need to leave. "
- "Rayman Legends is the best version of a classic series by Ubisoft. It's so much fun to play with others! The graphics are excellent and endearing, you just have to play it to see it for yourself. It could be counted as split screen if you play with two Nintendo Switches though."
- "This is a great game for Playstation gamers that keeps you engaged as you unveil and solve the multi- level strategies. It's perfect for a varied age group of people who can come together and explore and face challenges. ""Classic games will always survive the test of time. I've been playing rayman since i was in diapers and now it has coop and online team ups simply awesome""Rayman Legends is one of the best local co-op games for PC I've played in a while. It is mysterious and fun and the graphics are great. It is from Ubisoft so you know it's good!"
- "I have been looking for a game that me and my nephew can play together on one TV using two controllers, and the only system he owns is a PS4. I thought that Rayman Legends turned out to be one of the most fun games we have ever played together, and the 2D graphics and great music blew me away."
- "The PS4 Platform is lacking in the number of game titles that it has for 4 players who just want to have short gaming sessions here and there. Not everyone has the time to engage in long drawn out sessions. Well, Rayman Legends fits the bill. It will allow up to 4 players to game together for short, or long if they prefer, sessions. This is the solution I was looking for on the Playstation gaming platform""Rayman is a fun game that's been around a long time, and this version allows for 4-player co-op, so good times can be had together, just like in the old days. This is a game for all ages and people can jump in and out of the game at will, so it's a worthwhile play.""I have always loved Rayman and this game does not disappoint. It will give you hours of fun."
- "The lack of reviews on the game suggest it leaves something to be desired. The link also does not have an option for the Switch counsole. I believe there are others suited better for this category"
- "This is a great game, and a must have for fans of the Rayman Series. They released it for the Xbox One roughly a year after its initial release on the older platforms. It's best for playing with friends, as it can support up to four players. The game was criticized for its short length, but it's perfect for those who are looking to have some short sessions playing with their friends."
- "Probably the Super Mario of our current era. The previous Ubisoft platformer title Rayman Origins was a tremendous game with astonishing graphics you could play on your ps vita, but Rayman Legends offers even more than that. You can play daily and weekly quests in addition to its challenging, quite long single player mode games. I really love the way that Rayman's daily challenges can be quite hard to beat the scores of other 5 million Rayman Legend players througout the would. You can also play with 4 of your friends while sitting on couch. If you love to play with your friends then I do also recommend "Kung-Foot" brawl mode that you can play up to 6 people."
- #16 of 48
in What are the cheapest PS4 games
- "This game is good, but the link leads to Amazon.com. This game is also available on Steam and for a much lower price! This game is a classic though and should be purchased either way!"
- #17 of 30
in What are the best PS4 party games"Rayman Legends is a great party game because four people can play it. So many games nowadays are only for one or two players, making this one more fun. The graphics are amazing, and any age will enjoy it. I have played it with my 12 year old brother and my 69 year old grandmother, and we have all enjoyed it a lot!"