This solution is ranked
in What are the best cricket game apps for iosRead user opinions
in What are the best cricket game apps for AndroidRead user opinions
in What are the best beach cricket games for iphoneRead user opinions
in What are the best cricket game appsRead user opinions
in What are the best sports games for iphoneRead user opinions
in What are the best beach cricket games for androidRead user opinions
What the community says about Real Cricket 17
- "Real Cricket 17 is the best cricket game app for ios. I didn't know such a fanbase existed for cricket until a buddy of mine recommended the app. Now he and I have made tons of friends through the game and have a really great time together playing."
- "Online matches against other people with their teams vs my teams is always refreshing. Best cricket game app for my Android phone 🤘""If you're a fan of cricket and looking to play one on your phone, this one is perfect for you. It's a lot of fun and easy to understand. It's cool playing against other people all over the world. The only issue is that it crashes sometimes."
- "I like Real Cricket 17 because it is universal. I think this must-have cricket game allows users to become versed in strategic planning while connecting with like-minded individuals. "
- "I love to watch cricket. My favorite cricket game app so far is Real Cricket 17. I get to build by own team using the app, which is awesome. It's a ton of fun and my friends use it often with me. The app is easy to use and never crashes on my Samsung phone. I love playing with this app. It occupies so much of my time. Definitely try it out if you love cricket like I do."
- "Real Cricket 17 is an all out assault on my cognition. what a blistering blizzard of activity. My mind connects with those from all over the world. We engage in high stakes competition and there will be winners and losers of all stripes and walks of life. This is is. The ultimate cricket challenge. I wanna play you!"
- "Not a bad game and some good gameplay. The in app ads could be annoying however. I liked being able to play people from other countries. I am still in easy mode and its still pretty interesting. I would like to try it on a harder mode but I can't seem to see how to switch up. Overall ok to play."