This solution is ranked
in What are the best 4X games for AndroidRead user opinions
in What are the best iOS strategy gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best 4X games for iOSRead user opinions
in What are the best city building games on SteamRead user opinions
in What are the best zombie games for childrenRead user opinions
in What are the best base building games for AndroidRead user opinions
in What are the best base building games for iPhoneRead user opinions
in What are the best ipad strategy gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best city building games on PCRead user opinions
in What are the best zombie games on SteamRead user opinions
in What are the best turn-based strategy games for AndroidRead user opinions
in What are the best indie games for AndroidRead user opinions
in What are the best strategy games for MacRead user opinions
in What are the best zombie gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best turn-based strategy PC gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best survival games for PCRead user opinions
in What are the best Strategy games on SteamRead user opinions
in What are the best indie gamesRead user opinions
What the community says about Rebuild 3: Gangs of Deadsville
- "Played the first 2 installments for this game back when it was still a cartoony flash game with funny graphics. It's awesome to find out that there's already a third part that's equally awesome and funt to play with. The price is just insane, though. Like why in the shit is the game this expensive?""I've logged 'many' hours playing this game. It offers not just a very well thought out, engrossing strategy game, but an extremely long potential playing arc. It is 'easily' worth the price of purchase in my opinion.""This page seems like a lot of fun and is geared towards someone who enjoy gangs of deadsville platform. You can purchase the game right from this page. very easy to use and convenient""This is a very addictive game, although there are ma other version of this game out there. i like this type of games but personally would not buy it for that price. Overall 3+"
- "Rebuild 3 is a great strategy simulation game with a post-apocalyptic zombie theme. There are lots of different features, traits, and skills, making for good replay value. It isn't the most original game, but is well designed and complex enough that it incorporates a lot of strategy. I have enjoyed playing it for the last few months."
- "I gave this game a chance but I must say, it's not very good. The real reason I tried this game was before of the iOS features it has which is really nice. Steam and most games treat iOS users as second thoughts so I was happy to see that this game had iOS support. It's not a terrible game, but it's boring after awhile. ""Ugh. Zombies all over my TV, and invading my games as well. Enough I say. On top of that, I had to look up "what is a 4x game," but at least I'm a more informed American now. But hey, if Zombies are your thing, have at. Just not for me, at least today! I'm in my happy place, not my dark one."
- "I love this game! It's not just another zombie game. Sometimes I watch The Walking Dead and think "That's not how I'd build my community. And now, I know exactly how I would! It's like actually surviving the zombie apocalypse!""Awesome game! Building a city with many zombies around? Challenge accepted. ""Rebuild 3 is a pretty decent build game, and there's plenty to do and manage like most of its genre. It is a 3rd version though, which means that while game play has improved a little, story's fallen a little to the wayside.""Super fun game, this is one of those games that you just can't stop playing. Nice mix of strategy and simulation. Highly recommend. "
- "Eh, this game is mediocre at best. The graphics are kind of cheesy, and it's kind of boring at times, plus this game drains my batter like crazy. I'm probably going to uninstall this game, just not worth it."
- "Sounds like it's fun and exciting, but they're trying throw way too much at you. A lot more than a little screen you have to touch and cover up while playing can help you understand. And when I play for more than a few minutes, my phone starts getting hot from all the power the processor has to pull. I think if I played this a lot my phone would die quicker than it would if I just stayed on a call until the battery ran down. I'd like to play the game on my computer, not my phone. Or maybe a lite version on the phone, one they designed better for just the phone."
- "While the graphics of the game are quite good overall, that doesn't make up for the game's shortcomings. The story itself is rather predictable and the computer's AI will often 'cheat' which leads to frustration. May not be an issue for some people but could be a deterrent for others.""This game lets you take control of your city. A step above other city building games you have to reclaim a city from the zombie hoards while managing all other aspects like supplies. You get to decide what kind of city and vision you want to build. Very engaging! I loved playing! ""Since I grew up with the SIMs, I love games of city building. When I went looking for a city-building game to play on my PC, I was happy to find Rebuild 3: Gangs of Deadsville on Steam. This twist on the city building game has you reconstructing a city after an zombie apocalypse!""Rebuild 3 is a horrible game for building cities. The gameplay is slow and tedious, and the fun level is a 2 out of 10. I don't recommend this game."
- "I love to use Steam and play games online. I also love zombie games and there are quite a few on Steam including Rebuild 3: Gangs of Deadsville. Finding , paying ,downloading and installing Rebuild 3 is a snap with the Steam platform. You will have it up and running in a matter of minutes and ready to play with the zombies in the Gangs of Deadsville. "
- "Available on multiple platforms, this is a huge plus for people like me. The original game was one of my favorite games and it only took me a few seconds to try this. Gangs of Deadsville has the feel of the old game but with better graphics and storyline. I would say this is of the better Rebuild games.""This game looks like fun, but I was looking for a turn-based strategy game specifically for Android, and this is on Steam -- which I believe is only for PC, Mac, and Linux. I will have to keep looking, but perhaps I'll save this for computer time as well.""The original two rebuilds were awesome, and thankfully the third installment is too! Lots of great content to build up from the first two in the series, don't forget to check this one out!"
- "This is a pretty great game! While zombies are not as popular as they were a few years ago, they are still fun! In this game, you need to make good choices to survive the zombie apocalypse. My nephews "borrow" my phone every chance they get to play this! This is a fun game overall that leaves you wanting to come back for more. ""played the first 2 rebuild and it was cool albeit with weird character and survivor photos and names, but this one is pretty swell and i honestly can say that i wont get tried of this anytime soon""Developers got lazy this go round. Rebuild 2 was solid and they wanted more money so they released this. The cost is too high for what you get, stick with Rebuild 2, don't pay more for less. "
- "I was looking for a good strategy game for the Mac. I found out about Rebuild 3: Gangs of Deadsville. This game really is not what I was looking for. I like the concept of rebuilding a ruined city in a post-apocalyptic world, but the gameplay is just so boring. The graphics aren't that great, either. I don't know why my friends like this game or why they recommended it. It also doesn't work properly on my computer. It glitches out or crashes half the time. I really hate it. Don't play this game; it's not worth the trouble.""Zombie and strategy do not mix!!! You can argue all you want that it is a good combination. But it is just too gory for me. How can you think of strategies when you are faced with those things? BAD GAME""Rebuild 3: Gangs of Deadsville is a decent zombie game I found for my Mac. Unfortunately, I am getting tired of zombie games in general. I am ready for something new, exciting and different.""Rebuild 3 scratches that itch that all good strategy games should strive to satisfy. The post-apocalyptic flavor lends itself well to re-creating society as you see fit."
- #20 of 37
in What are the best zombie games
- "The Rebuild 3 is very realistic and makes me feel like I have the power to make the world a better place just the way I want. I love the adventure of fighting with rivals and finding the food at the right time and the strategies to making it all a better place to live.""Are you looking for a challenging strategy game that will test you. Rebuild 3: Gangs of Deadsville is the solution. This game will strategicaly challenge your mind and skills making you feeling intellectually stimulated that you have been in a challange."
- "This website is a comprehensive source of information and products focused on the game "Rebuild 3: Gangs of Deadsville." It has a complete set of features to give gamers a real opportunity to build their skills and enjoy the thill of competition.""Rebuild 3: Gangs of Deadsville can be a little off-putting to beginners. The graphics are a little corny. The concept is a little gimmicky. Nevertheless, it's a great survival game that you'll warm up to quickly."
- "Wow! I'm on Steam all the time and I did not know this game existed. First of all, Steam is the go to place for games, along with a few other places, so I know it's trustworthy. The game itself came out in 2015 and still has "Very Positive" ratings. I like the plot, and it looks like a typical builder game with a zombie twist, which is interesting and gives me a reason to even be building beyond simply creating. However, it's not my style, but I know that people like this type of game.""is a page well achieved, in the part of the available free games, there are several games that are common, and do not offer more novelty, there are demos that are not activated, solar lander is a disgust, the graphics in The Journey are excellent, in general the page offers very good information and is well designed but a little boring as it wastes a lot of space with only written information, for a game page the important thing is the graphics, not the letters, in my opinion."
- #59 of 72
in What are the best indie games"Finding solid indie games to play can be a hassle. But Steam is one of those apps I enjoy messing with because they do have a good selection of independent games such as Rebuild 3: Gangs of Deadsville. This one is similar to the Sims series and Sim City, but with a different flavor of content. I dived into the Steam store and found a good bit of indie games with play ability. ""This is one of my favorite indie games I have played. I found it while browsing Steam one day and before I knew it I had spent most of my day trying to rebuild civilization! Managing supplies and trying to survive can be difficult to do but it is addicting trying to succeed. It is rewarding watching your civilization grow and thrive.""Rebuild 3: Gangs of Deadsville was one of my favorite games on steam. The gameplay in the post-apocalyptic world is fun and engaging. The fact that it is an indie game is apparent in the lack of customer support.."