This solution is ranked
in What are the best Xbox Racing GamesRead user opinions
in What are the best Xbox One driving gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best racing gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best Xbox One split-screen racing gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best PS4 racing gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best racing games on SteamRead user opinions
in What are the best Xbox One X enhanced gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best Xbox One racing gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best Arcade games on SteamRead user opinions
in What are the best games with split-screen on SteamRead user opinions
in What are the best arcade racing games for PCRead user opinions
in What are the best arcade racing gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best PS4 driving gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best racing games on PCRead user opinions
in What are the best car racing gamesRead user opinions
What the community says about Redout
- ""Redout" is a tribute throwback to 80's old school racing games, with a futuristic twist. The graphics are absolutely amazing. The colors, the layout, the scenery really put your there's, you really feels what's at stake. Racing around corners, zooming past your competitors, flying through the air; gripping my controller so tight, palms sweating, hearting pounding, holding my breath, just trying to win. "Redout" is probably one of my favorite games I've come across this year and I won't be putting it down anytime soon. ""Heard about this game from my older friends at work. they said I should try it on my new xbox, so cool I saw it on this list. Already bought the game and am loving every moment. "
- "Really gorgeous game but the gamepaly is sooooooo dull. The visuals too, is below my expectations."
- "Redout is a good game for those who like AG racing games. The game has good graphics and smooth game play. I hope everyone can enjoy this type of game genre since it's more of an over-the-top, futuristic racing rather then the classics like Gran Turismo."
- "I've never heard of this game of the developer so I assume it's an indie game made from an indie developer. This game is certainly different from the standard racing games out there. It doesnt quite compare to Burnout or Project cars but it's definitely a racing game in a niche genre that people may enjoy."
- "If you love racing games and even if you don't, you should try "Redout" and judge later. Such a wonderful take on the oversaturated genre of racing games. Futuristic vehicles, trippy environment and overall experience fun experience which can keep you on the edge of your seat for long periods of time. "
There are no comments yet!
- "Redout is a great arcade throwback title with modern graphics, plenty of tracks, and plenty of power ups. I really liked the visuals and all of the content that this great title has. I also enjoyed racing around in a hover car like vehicle. The tracks can get really interesting. "
- "Redout is a racing game made by 34BigThings, an independent company based in Italy. The game is actually a futuristic anti-gravity racing game -- like the F-Zero or Wipeout series --, which means you play as a pilot of a very, very fast racing car/ship. It's genuinely one of the best racing games I have ever played, and while I was seriously surprised by the quality of it all, I'm also sad it didn't get much attention and player numbers never climbed very much."