This solution is ranked
in What are the best Resident Evil gamesRead user opinions
in What are the cheapest PS4 gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best Xbox One Horror gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best PS2 gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best PC gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best video games to playRead user opinions
in What are the best PC games with horror that doesn't rely on jump scaresRead user opinions
in What are the best PS4 zombie gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best PC games to play on HalloweenRead user opinions
in What are the best Xbox One zombie gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best PS4 Horror gamesRead user opinions
in What are the scariest single-player gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best horror games on SteamRead user opinions
in What are the best Horror Survival games on SteamRead user opinions
in What are the best PS4 survival gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best gore gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best horror games for PCRead user opinions
What the community says about Resident Evil 4
- "Resident Evil 4 is a really solid candidate if you're looking for a cheap PS4 game. If you can get past the old school controls, this port is definitely one of the best games you can go back and revisit."
- #7 of 28
in What are the best PC games"grew up playing RE games on a playstaion, so i never really knew that this is one of the best pc games to play with a controller and never knew that this is compatible with it lol""For action, adventure and suspense, this game has it all...and in HD. This game keeps you on your toes from the moment you set foot into this realm of horror. If you think you've played the best games available, think again...you are about to play the best game ever. Can you survive the nightmarish creatures and ongoing attacks? "
- "I don't want a video game to play. I want the best video game of all time to play. I want shooting. I want violence. I want zombies. I want all of that in a ridiculous setting and a game that has been critically reviewed as the best of all time. This game satisfies all those criteria and more. "
- "This particular Resident Evil game is pretty good about not simply just using jump scares to startle the audience. It relies more on the atmosphere it creates through storytelling and design elements. The tension also is created in that you never know if you will have enough resources and that you don't know exactly what to expect next.""This game is amazing. I must say that despite the fact that Resident Evil 4 is a horror game, the jump scares were very few. Exactly what I was looking for! The storyline and gameplay had me sucked in and the suspense had me on the edge of my seat. All in all, a top notch horror game."
- "I think the description is perfect. It makes me want to play the game, as it makes me want to ask questions about what happens. Also, as a gamer, the fact that there is a "mission", so to speak, of trying to find a way through a rural village, facing new and terrifying threats makes me only want to play the game even more. "
- "Resident Evil is a great series and they out did themselves again on this game. This version is also in HD and really brings the scary details to life. I have played this game many nights and it is a great game to play with friends on Halloween night."
- "Ah, Resident Evil 4. In my personal opinion, this is the best game in the series, and no avid collector or fan would be without it in their collection. I grew up playing these games as I was growing up and if you're going to play any of them, this is the one!"
- "It's a great action game that all the fans of zombie theme would like. I'm a fan of zombie apocalypse and Resident Evil series in general, I would definitely try this one. According to what I know about this game, it's not just a shooter. Resource management component is very important here. You'll have to decide how to use your ammo, what inventory to take, and whether you should engage enemies.""Resident Evil 4 is a great PS4 horror game. It is a third person game where you play a special agent trying to rescue the President's daughter. There are terrifying threats and challenges on the way. "
- "Resident Evil 4 has an amazing game design. I felt this game had a good balance of survival horror and action. There is really nothing I can say that hasn't already been said about Resident Evil except if you looking for a great scary, single-experience this is it."
- #23 of 48
in What are the best games"Resident Evil looks pretty good on the new-gen consoles, thanks to 1080p resolution and some nicely touched up backgrounds and textures, with the PC version offering the highest settings and a nifty option to switch between 60 and 30 frames per second. Resident Evil utilizes atmosphere, tough limitations, and danger creeping around all corners to recapture the formula of a classic survival-horror game.""RE4 on Wii is such a good game. The wand and nunchuck make for very natural controls, haven't wanted to play many games over like this one. Classic Resident Evil with good action and puzzles, and the unique aesthetics. If you haven't played yet and have a Wii don't hesitate to buy it, it's excellent. Probably worth buying a Wii for it if you don't have one considering how cheap a used one is now. ""It is a game, but whether it is the best it is suitable for interpretation. "
- "The resident evil series is just a phenomenal series. Playing as Leon Kennedy which is one of my favorite resident evil characters by the way is just so fun."
- "I was trying to find the best horror survival game on Steam and decided to try Resident Evil 4 since I have enjoyed previous games in the series. I'm not sure if it's just me but I was disappointed with the storyline and the gameplay. It may because I am sick of the series after playing the three previous games. "
- "Resident Evil 4 is a game that I have actually played many years ago and found it to be one of the best games in the Resident Evil franchise. If you are a fan of horror games, with a good story, non-stop gameplay, and the idea of a survival game, then I would highly recommend this title!""boxy characters and graphics are still boxy even when they're rendered at 60 fps and high-definition. this was great when it first came out but it's an old game and putting it in a new package doesn't make it new.""Resident Evil 4 is a game made by a AAA studio and it shows. The story is great and the gameplay is even better. Never have I felt controls so fluid. It's one of the best PS4 survival games out there right now."
- #27 of 33
in What are the best gore games"The thing I love about Resident Evil 4 is the gratuitous amount of gore in the game. Probably the best game around if you into the survival horror genre and love gore. I will definitely be playing this over the Halloween weekend."
- "I played Resident Evil 4 and it's not a very good horror game. I wouldn't even classify it as one since it is far more action oriented than it's predecessors. However a much better example of a proper horror game would be Amnesia the dark decent or even five nights at freddies. This is just another meh action game. ""Resident Evil is by far my favorite series in the horror action genre. Resident Evil 4 has all of the action you expect, with new threats around every corner. I nearly jumped out of my seat when I encountered some of these, but I won't spoil them for you!""This is one of the best horror games said by a lot of people so I'd say you have to try it out. This game suits the genre of horror games to a T. It's ideal to anyone who truly enjoys games of this genre. I can't say enough good things about it."