This solution is ranked
in What are the best horror games on SteamRead user opinions
in What are the best action gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best Resident Evil gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best Xbox One Horror gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best games for Windows 8.1Read user opinions
in What are the best PS4 Horror gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best single-player PC gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best horror games for PCRead user opinions
in What are the best PC games to play on HalloweenRead user opinions
in What are the best Playstation VR gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best paranormal gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best Xbox GamesRead user opinions
in What are the best PS4 survival gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best Horror Survival games on SteamRead user opinions
in What are the scariest single-player gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best PC gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best Violent games on SteamRead user opinions
in What are the best VR games on SteamRead user opinions
in What are the best zombie gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best ps4 pro compatible gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best Xbox One zombie gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best exploration PC gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best PS4 gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best gore gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best zombie games on SteamRead user opinions
in What are the best survival games for PCRead user opinions
What the community says about Resident Evil 7: Biohazard
- "This completely solves my issue, it goes right through steam and gives me one of the best horror games ever made. Resident Evil is a very awesome horror game that I want to play and it is available on Steam where I want to play it, perfect solution here.""Out of all the RE game series, this one is my favorite. ""This game is one of the creepiest I've ever played simp0ly because the graphics are so much more realistic now as well as it bnrought back the spirit of the first RE."
- "Best games for Windows 8.1 is a rather odd category, but no matter which relatively recent version of Windows you're running, the Resident Evil series of games gets top marks on Steam. On the other hand, this is a horror game, and I don't pay for either horror movies or horror games. Life's too short to waste time like that!"
- "Just no. If you're going to play a resident evil game, don't play anything past 4 and 4 was only okay. The first three resident evil games and the first three silent hill games define the genre and I think they're all available for PS4 through the virtual store."
- "this game fits in the category but I want a list of horror games so I can get a few of them and not have to keep searching for them. I may add this one to the collection but I want more.""Gameplay is polished especially the story and the setting. Although the regular enemies are bland and boring, I am not amused by them but when i face the boss, fight was intense!"
- "If you're looking for a scary game to play (especially on Halloween) then it won't get much better than Resident Evil 7: Biohazard. As with all of the prior Resident Evil games, Biohazard continues on the tradition of scary and engrossing gameplay. One of the reasons this game is so good is that it is a survival horror game, which forces you to get into the mindset that you need to think long term. It's not just about killing zombies, you need to plan out what you are doing and find resources in order to make it from one day to the next. Awesome game, turn off the lights and turn up the volume and get ready to be scared.""Of course, RE7 will ALWAYS dominate the horror market, with fine jumpscares, scary zombies and monsters, as well as the eerie feeling whilst inside the game itself is enough to make me wet my bed again this coming Halloween"
- "Anyone that loves games should pick this up. Resident Evil 7 is the next episode in the iconic game series, and the VR development here really doesn't disappoint. Awesomely fun and hours of gameplay. Great game for showing off VR!""I enjoyed this game and found it to be very entertaining. I have been a longtime fan of Resident Evil and I think this one is my favorite of the series."
- #9 of 31
in What are the best Xbox Games
- "I was searching for best PS4 survival games and the solution that was given to me was Resident Evil 7: Biohazard. Now I have trouble sleeping because the scary and gory images get stuck in my head, and I've always have been a fan of scary movies! This is a the perfect solution, it captred the essence of shocking me while I was playing, I can see now why it's a very popular game and one of the top survival horror games franchises.""Of course this is such an exciting game! Cool graphics too and I run this on my PC which I use for rendering house plans"
- "I wanted a thriller to play and decided to give this one a look. The game play is very fluid and the graphics are awesome! I was terrified most of the time I was playing and my nerves are still a jangled mess. I totally think this game will give me nightmares, but I had a blast playing it."
- #12 of 28
in What are the best PC games
- "I like the Resident Evil movies and the games series but I would not call the 7 the best violent game on Steam. The game has a very nice nice graphics since it is just released on Jan 2017 but the game lack of a good story. There are even better games in the Resident Evil games series than this one.""This is a wildly popular game on many platforms, however I would have to argue that there are more violent things you can play. Darksiders2 is said to have nice violent executions. The darkness 2 is also said to be extremely violent and gory.""This game is one of the causes of Steam having a violent game problem. This game features intense scenes of violence and gore, which include characters being dismembered, impaled, and killed in a variety of brutal ways. Beware!!!""Having to submit your age before being able to enter is a great idea. It cuts down on people who shoukdn't be playing the game to begin with."
- "I happened upon this resource a few months ago while searching for a list of the best virtual reality games on Steam, and it was basically just a page describing the good points of one game. I ended up trying out Resident Evil 7 as a result of the blurb I read there, and I found the game to be average in terms of engagement and unremarkable in terms of its VR effects. There was really nothing wrong with it, but I'd have liked to see a few more recommendations here in the first place, in terms of product.""Resident Evil 7: Biohazard is a great VR game with a great story. You play Ethan Winters who gets a message from his dead wife. This takes you on a journey across the US to find a diabolical family. ""Any version of Resident Evil seems to be a good one really and Biohazard is no different. As engrossing a game as always, if you have VR, this is a great one to get on Steam."
- #14 of 37
in What are the best zombie games"The resident evil series has always been a go to staple for great zombie games. The story telling is just unmatched. Its creepy, its jump scare, its survival, and its a caring for the characters within the game to make sure they get out alive. I highly recommend RE7 if you're a zombie game fan."
- #15 of 48
in What are the best games"I am a gaming fanatic and always on the hunt for my next fix. A friend recommended Resident Evil 7: Biohazard and I was blown away by how good this game is. Its a FPS survival horror game in which you play Ethan Winters who is trying to solve the mystery about his supposedly dead wife. If you are fan of FPS and horror games get this one today!""Thank you so much for letting me know about Resident Evil 7. I really enjoyed the wonderful "jumpy" moments that really make your heart race while playing. The story line is well done and gives you that great horror film feeling while you are playing it. I'm so glad I tried it out. "
- "Out of all the horror games that have released lately, this one is easily the best. This game feels closer to the original Resident Evil games with puzzles and scarce resources. It feels like a real exploration game. The game has a great atmosphere, graphics, satisfying combat, and although it has a console oriented UI design, it's a great PC port overall.""Resident Evil 7: Biohazard had the potential to be one of the best Exploration PC games. Unfortunately, the story is just so bland. It feels like any other horror game. It's not like the past Resident Evil games. It feels like this one was just thrown together for a quick cash grab. ""I love to explore when I play computer games and it is even more interesting when the setting is interesting. What could be more interested than Resident Evil? Not only can you explore, but you get to fight for survival while doing it."
- #18 of 50
in What are the best PS4 games
- #20 of 33
in What are the best gore games"There's plenty of gore in this highly rated Steam game. I have played some Resident Evil games before and liked them, so I could see myself trying Resident Evil 7. I've been rather bored lately with what I've been playing, so I've been looking for some new choices to add to the mix, and I haven't bought Resident Evil 7 yet. I'm definitely considering it now."
- "I've been wanting another zombie game to add to my game collection, so I ended up buying "Resident Evil 7: Biohazard", while this game looks great, the movement is lackluster and the combat system is clunky. The story seems to be all over the place at times, making it hard to follow. This game has potential to be good once they work those things out. At the moment, it's not worth buying. ""Resident Evil 7 is a must play game if your looking for a zombie survival game. Fight countless waves of zombies as you try to escape the apocalypse. A complete refresh of gameplay systems simultaneously propels the survival horror experience to the next level. "
- "This is a fresh take and a return to form for the series. It gets what made the original great while still taking the series into a new direction which I hope to see more of in future releases.""Since I've always enjoyed survival horror games, I decided to give RE7 a shot. It's very different from earlier entries in the series in a good way, playing closest to the original game back on PS1."