This solution is ranked
in What are the best zombie gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best Xbox One split screen coop gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best Resident Evil gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best PS4 zombie gamesRead user opinions
in What are the scariest multiplayer gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best local co-op multiplayer games for PS4Read user opinions
in What are the best co-op horror games on SteamRead user opinions
in What are the best Xbox One splitscreen online gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best Xbox One zombie gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best horror games for PCRead user opinions
in What are the best zombie games on SteamRead user opinions
in What are the scariest single-player gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best Xbox One Horror gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best PS4 Horror gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best gore gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best PS4 survival gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best co-op games on SteamRead user opinions
in What are the best local co-op games for PCRead user opinions
What the community says about Resident Evil Revelations 2
- "This is a great co-op game and if you are looking for something to play with friends than this is great. This is also a continued story so you can go back and play the other stories before this game and get a good grasp on what is happening. This has a good co-op story mode, and has a raid mode that lets you get your zombie craze in."
- "For me, this is not a scary movie that is really 'scary', perhaps it is more of an exciting and mysterious game. The mystery that unfolds as you go through the game and the steady frame rate and motion controls arewhat makes it thrilling. This is an episodic game and each episode incorporates an ounce of humor that is really refreshing I must say. ""It won't be a "scary" list if Resident evil isn't there, it's original, and quite possibly the father of the horror game genre. It can't get any better than this, and the following installments just keep getting greater and greater.""Resident Evil Revelations 2 is a scary multiplayer game. Resident Evil Revelations 2 does a great job of fulfilling all your needs for a scary multiplayer game.""Resident Evil Revelations 2 can be played with others and satisfies the need to be scared in the comfort of your own home. "
- "I have to say that Resident Evil Revelations 2 is one of the best co-op multiplayer games for PS4 I've played! The graphics are amazing and the gameplay is smooth and fun! Multiplayer is made for this game and I highly recommend the game to anyone who loves multiplayer co-op games. ""My friends and I loved this game. We were looking for a great game to play together non-competitively and this is it. Gripping story, great graphics, and bone chilling atmosphere. Great solution!"
- "I would think the bot would link to a steam curator of only horror games, or a steam category of horror games, but it instead just showed one game. I for one do not understand why would it do this, as even the question has game in the plural tense. The bot needs to link to a whole library of games relating to the topic, not this one game. So this was no satisfactory.""I've always wondered what happened to Claire after the Code Veronica. It just answered all my prayers and the best part about it is that I can play with friends""I love the Steam platform, but have been bored with my choices for co-op games in the horror genre. Resident Evil Revelations 2 solves this problem by letting me play a game that is exciting and new. I really hope Resident Evil continues to make more games in this genre."
- "Do you like horror? The you've GOT to play Resident Evil Revelations 2. It's a cooperative horror game that takes place after the events of RE Code Veronica. It is sure to have you shaking in your socks!""Resident Evil Revelations 2 is even scarier than the movie. Im really into horror and I can honestly say this game freaks me out."
- "If you are looking for a classic horror style game, Resident Evil Revelations 2 is a great choice. It brings back the feeling of the old Resident Evil games where you could cut the tension with a knife. It is also a blast to play with a friend."
- "I don't play horror video games as i scare really easily but I have a few friends who do and they have always said how much they love the resident evil games and how well done they were. This would be something good for someone who likes to game and who likes horror movies."
- #21 of 33
in What are the best gore games"This game is not for the faint of heart. Even to access it you have to put in your birthday. Buckle up and join others in this totally gore filled game. I love the multiplayer options and working with others."
- "this has always been my idea of a great horror co-op game!!! such a great classic.""If you are a fan of Resident Evil you will love this game. It really delivers on the thrills and gave me quite a few legit scares throughout my game play. I like that there is a real story going on within the game that keeps you interested and wanting to play more. And the fact that I can play this with friends just makes it even better. ""An excellent version of Resident Evil for those that want a good time beating things up, especially for playing your friends online. I found it to be highly addictive and well thought out. Keep in mind, the younger set might not be old enough for all the graphic violence and gore in the game so recommended for teens and older."
- "If I was interested in paying and horror, then I think the solution is perfect. The problem is local co-op games for pc. I think a list of several games with availability and prices would be better. What if I wanted free or not so horrific? I think more options would suit best. ""I do not play online video games, but this series is popular. I guess the fact that a major event is explained within this game, this makes it a valued asset among gamers. I personally don't care about this and can not fairly rate it."