This solution is ranked
in What are the best car racing games for mobile with gamepad supportRead user opinions
in What are the best iOS games with controller supportRead user opinions
in What are the cheapest Xbox One gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best multiplayer racing games for iPhone or iPadRead user opinions
in What are the best MotoGP games for AndroidRead user opinions
in What are the best driving game appsRead user opinions
in What are the best online multiplayer Android games that can be played with a controllerRead user opinions
in What are the best games with immersive mode for AndroidRead user opinions
in What are the best MOGA controller Android gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best racing gamesRead user opinions
What the community says about Riptide GP2
- "Oh man i just love the stunts this game has to offer. I have never seen such great stunts before. Its so much fun. When i'm in bed at night my wife gets annoyed with me because the game has great sounds and i dont usually want to turn it down when i'm playing. Wow what a game. "
- "Playing a game on a screen that's smaller than your controller is a little weird, but I must confess I thought the gameplay was pretty stellar. There was no lag on my controls and it was super easy to use."
- "Reminds me of the great Mario racing but the obstacles are natural disasters. The graphics could be more realistic, but it is still pretty cool to see all of the designs! If you don't like what you are racing with you can just change it which is a really great tool and can be used as a major strategy. ""Although the game is a few years old now, the graphics still hold up well. The game play mechanics are solid and very fun. The game really stands out when it comes to the multiplayer. Most players will spend there time in the intense and exhilarating multiplayer matches."
- "This game has been a blast to play. I bought it on a whim and it surprised me. Me and my friends race each other every other day to see who is the best. I also have played the single player portion and the computer has offered a decent challenge as well. I do not regret my decision to buy it, due to its smooth controls, great graphics, and fantastic gameplay."
- "This is a great concept for the Android user. The ability to use a controller and play online is a huge plus that makes this or any game much easier to control and enjoy. This game is packed with features and functionality which will provide vast hours of entertainment."
- "This has been super fun to conquer. I love racing games, and it's not every day you come across a water one. I already finished the single player levels. I do wish there were more. But I'm slowly talking my friends into joining up so we can race against each other. A couple of us already started, and it's awesome to be able to play again! I just wish there were more people to play against. That would make this perfect!"
- #13 of 40
in What are the best racing games"I love racing games so I thought I would try something different than cars this time. When you play Riptide GP2 you will be racing jet skis on the water. There are realistic graphics that are solid and easy to use. I especially like to design and change the jet skis, it is a blast. You can play online with your friends and there are great ways to control the configurations that you can create yourself. Check it out!"