This solution is ranked
in What are the best RPGs for a bad PCRead user opinions
in What are the best PC games under 250MB that can be played on low end PC'sRead user opinions
in What are the best roguelike games on PCRead user opinions
in What are the best games under 400 MBRead user opinions
in What are the best Roguelikes on SteamRead user opinions
in What are the best platformer games for PS4Read user opinions
in What are the best roguelikes/roguelites on PCRead user opinions
in What are the best games with split-screen on SteamRead user opinions
in What are the best local co-op games on SteamRead user opinions
in What are the best games to play without graphic card and low RAM memoryRead user opinions
in What are the best co-op games on SteamRead user opinions
in What are the best local co-op games for PCRead user opinions
What the community says about Risk of Rain
- "Sometimes when I visit my grandma, I like to use the computer and I usually don't bring my along because it's a desktop. She has one of those old PC's because she's not interested in updating. Anyway, I found that Risk of Rain plays so well on her old desktop. The file size isn't so big and it plays pretty good. The graphics aren't the greatest, but it's an old PC and I get what I pay for. It keeps me entertained and I can play online with people or by myself. It helps to pass the time so well. I love it."
- "I was very disappointed by the suggestion of this game, Risk of Rain. I had been searching for a while now, and almost thought I had a glimmer of hope. But it comes to be that this is only on Playstation, not on PC. I wish the search results would have been more accurate.""The enemy design, power, sound effects and the different fights in Risk of Rain are something to experience and enjoy. Playing with friends online and exploring different levels and seeing my character evolve brings me back to this game a lot."
- "Pretty fun game, not a huge fan of platformers but this one does the genre well. I would say if you're open minded give it a shot but if you really hate platforming games you won't change your mind after playing this.""This I played with my friends and I tell you it gave us the most competitive game of our lives. It is such a great game and it bonded all of us!""This is a super good roguelike game, but it's not available on Steam. So when I went to look for a roguelike game on Steam this didn't satisfy my desires. "
- "This game you can play alone or with friends. It has excellent reviews and looks very engaging. You gain levels as you play, discovery levels and gaining more and more power. The fact that it can be played online with friends, makes it better so they all can connect. ""My nieces seem to love it very much, but sometimes I cannot understand the game's graphics. Might be for the younger generation, for us old peeps, we better stick to Crash Bandicoot! But for our kids and nieces and stuff, this is good!""Risk of Rain is a 2D platformer available of PS4 and PS vita. This game allows players to amass items and gain experience all while evolving your player into the ultimate slayer."
- "You know, I'm looking for split screen games that are actually good, and there are a lot of junk ones. Risk of Rain is amazing and has so many awesome elements. You get to play on this weird planet and you can play with friends and everything else. I love this game. ""This is a good multiplayer game, but this is not a link to a Steam game page. This game is also available on Steam, but I expect to see a link to a Steam page, not a Playstation Store page."
- "This game gives me that retro 8-bit feel. I really like the art style. Makes me feel like I am playing those old-school games. Collecting things is fun!"
- "This game is one of my favourite action packed, easy to play, single player or multiplayer games around. I love that the levels fill me with a sense of nostalgia and bring me back to the beginning of online games from newsground to ebaums, to early playstation games. It's well worth the time I've put into the game. "
- "I was a fan of Risk of Rain. Although it's a little more mindless than a lot of other co-op games, there's something really fun about watching the numbers go up and being able to relax and veg out with your friends. It's something you have to be in the mood for, though."
- "When I first played Risk of Rain, I thought it looked kind of simple. It was just a 2D action game like the others wasn't it? Well, no. It's a 2D action game that outclasses the others. It's so much fun to play. The design, the controls, the sound effects all add to the experience, and the best part is you can play co-op with your friends by connecting to a local server. So grab some friends like I did. You won't want to stop playing either!""Risk of Rain has trouble managing its difficulty settings, making the game frustrating to play. Putting it on easy makes the game boring. Ramping up the difficulty makes it extraordinarily hard, causing enemies to become bullet sponges. There is no middle ground of difficulty. The gameplay itself needs a lot of work as well as it doesn't keep me engaged.""Risk of Rain is a sweet game and I love playing it co-op. I like trying to be stealthily and with co-op it makes it harder and more fun especially with the permadeath feature. "