This solution is ranked
in What are the best PC games to play with a controllerRead user opinions
in What are the best multiplayer games on SteamRead user opinions
in What are the best multiplayer gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best Xbox One splitscreen online gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best 4 player PS4 games perfect for short sessionsRead user opinions
in What are the best PS4 splitscreen / online gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best local multiplayer games for SwitchRead user opinions
in What are the best local co-op games for PCRead user opinions
in What are the best PS4 sports gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best local co-op multiplayer games for PS4Read user opinions
in What are the best couch co-op games on Xbox OneRead user opinions
in What are the best PS4 Arcade gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best fast-paced games on SteamRead user opinions
in What are the best sports games for PCRead user opinions
in What are the best Sports games on SteamRead user opinions
in What are the best PS4 family gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best Arcade games on SteamRead user opinions
in What are the best games to play with a Steam ControllerRead user opinions
in What are the best Xbox One Arcade gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best realistic games on SteamRead user opinions
in What are the best two-player Switch gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best games with short play sessions for PCRead user opinions
in What are the best PS4 party gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best games with split-screen on SteamRead user opinions
in What are the best racing games on SteamRead user opinions
in What are the best Xbox One split-screen gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best Multiplayer splitscreen games for Nintendo SwitchRead user opinions
in What are the best two-player gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best PS4 split-screen racing gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best local co-op games on SteamRead user opinions
in What are the best PS4 split-screen gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best Xbox One games for kidsRead user opinions
in What are the best Xbox Game Pass gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best PS4 split screen local multiplayer gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best Xbox One family gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best local co-op PC gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best Nintendo Switch Black Friday dealsRead user opinions
in What are the cheapest PS4 gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best online multiplayer PC gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best racing games on PCRead user opinions
in What are the best XBox One party gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best 4-player Xbox One games perfect for short gaming sessionsRead user opinions
in What are the best PS4 driving gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best Local Co-Op Multiplayer games for Xbox OneRead user opinions
in What are the best multiplayer games to play on Intel Integrated GraphicsRead user opinions
in What are the best arcade gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best multiplayer games on PCRead user opinions
in What are the best PS4 games for kidsRead user opinions
in What are the best Cheap Gift Ideas for MenRead user opinions
in What are the best LAN party games for PCRead user opinions
in What are the best Games for Nintendo SwitchRead user opinions
in What are the best PS4 gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best games on SteamRead user opinions
What the community says about Rocket League
- "I am a super fan of this game and it is more convenient for me to play this one on switch. Though there were some little bit of changes coz the game had to adjust to the platform but still, it's a good game for me!""Got into this game just recently to see what all the fuss about and I'm glad I did. This game is a lot of fun and yes, I agree, this plays better with a controller than a keyboard and mouse setup.""agree with thomas, easier to play with controller, especially when you play against semi-pros who move so fast you need to react faster. you'll destroy a lot of keyboards if you play this with a keyboards.""It's a game where you control a car - using a controller is pretty much bread and butter of these kinds of games. Don't hesitate if you dont have a controller though. Even some pros play with keyboard and mice!"
- "Hands down one of the best steam multiplayer games out there! This is the game sequel I never knew I needed. It has competitive gameplay, awesome physics but still super fun to play""This game is a blast! The driving is fast paced but it's still easy for a beginner, like myself, to get started. It can get extremely competitive once you improve and start playing with others. The only problem is that I had to quit my job to play full time ;]"
- "Rocket League is one of the best multiplayer games ever made!!! Every match in this game feels exciting and different. I think their Nintendo Switch adaptation is the best. ""Me and my buds are always on the lookout for new multiplayer games to try out. I just played Rocket League the other day and I have to tell you, it's stupid fun. I was not expecting much but we had such a blast. It's one of the top multiplayer games you can find right now."
- "When I bought my son his Xbox One he kept bugging me to play splitscreen games with him. We tried a lot but most of them did not feel that fun. One of the best that I ended up playing was Rocket League. This game was fun even for me! I did not expect to enjoy myself this much."
- "My friends and I enjoy playing video games. So it always nice to have a party game to play when we get together, that does not require a long commitment in time. Rocket League on PS4 is a great party game. I love being able to goof around with my friends while we play it. ""This is one of the most fun multiplayer games I've ever played. I can play with a bunch of my friends! Highly recommend. "
- "I have a PS4. I game online a lot. I also like to play when my friends are over my house. I found Rocket League. Me and my friends have been playing it and it is a blast. There may not be tons of split screen games anymore but this one is the best one I have played in a while. I really like it. My friends also like it a lot.""This game, Rocket League is perfectly designed for a split screen design. You can play alone, but also compete against others. Competing against others would be fun with the split screen, so you get the whole experience of everyone playing. "
- "You can have yourself a nice little LAN party with your friend with this game. Think racing meets soccer. That doesn't sound like much fun but try it before you knock it. Definitely one of the best local multiplayer games available for PC right now.""Rocket league one of the greatest games ever made. I have lost so many hours in this game yet every new round I play still has that feeling like it had when I first got the game. Play with friends in the same team and dominate all others. What's the wait for only $20 dollars you can have one of the best game ever made. ""This game is exceptional when it comes to co-op. My friends and I enjoyed playing this game for hours definitely worth the time and investment.""This is a very fun game and it has lots of amazing and graphics which are awesome. I enjoy playing this game with my friends when they come over and I recently recruited my Dad into playing this game. I am addicted to this game and I would recommend it to all my friends.""Rocket League is probably the most fun game I have ever played, its definitely top five! Not only is it great to play online but playing local co-op on my pc with my friends is too much fun."
- "@Eugene Brown Good graphics or not, it's the gameplay that counts for me. Plus the community isn't as toxic as other game communities, so that's a really good plus in my books. But hey, to each their own, bruv.""I like playing this but not enough to pay $19..99. It's pretty good but the graphics are kind of dated so I can't justify buying it.""This turned out to be a great game. My nephew and I enjoy playing it with one another on his PlayStation. We both have a great deal of fun each time we play."
- "Rocket League is totally one of the best couch co-op games for Xbox On on the market. The game play of this game will have you and your co-player operate a fully cuztomizavle car as you both try to score goals against a team or with each other. This is really enjoyable to play if you are against your friend."
- "I feel happy that a lot of my friends loved this game the way that I did. The blend of sporty-ish feel with weird cars is just amazing and makes it a really fun and fast-paced video game. Steam is a good platform to play this""Rocket League is an awesome game. The fast play makes this a very fun and involved game. It is great for all skill levels and is also humorous.""What an awesome concept! This game looks like so much fun and combines cars and soccer..you can't lose!"
- "When I first came across this game I thought, "This is the weirdest premise for a game ever." But after 1100 hours, I can assure you that it's quite addicting and if you're playing with a large group of people it can be very funny to watch other people fail. Rocket League can be a lot of fun or you can choose to take it seriously, I love this game.""Rocket league is an all around popular game and it is one of the most promising games!!!""This is a fun game, addictive after you get the hang of it. Maybe not the best sports game for PC given it veers away from the conventional and it's not merely just soccer, but I enjoy playing it and it delivers on its high octane promise."
- "Mobilized hockey has polo. Mobilized soccer has Rocket league. I never would have imagined zooming around in a car to play soccer, but this game was surprisingly addictive and fun. There are few things that can compare to scoring a goal while simultaneously popping a wheelie!""the only complaint i have abt this game is the matchmaking! it takes very slow at times since that mode finds a suitable player of the same level as you are. Anyway, split screen mode is available on pc and controls are easy to use, if you guys were wondering."
- "This looks like an interesting game. However, this is on Amazon not coming from Steam. It also costs a little more than I am willing to pay currently.""Being a football fan, this game always amazes me in every way it can. From the gameplay mechanics up to the graphics? What more can I say?"
- "The Steam Controller and Rocket League are the best for each other. The biggest problem I had with the controller was the quick chat but other than that, it's way better than the Xbox controller!"
- "This is pretty frustrating at the start, but it gets better once you get used to it. I always lost during the beginning against more experienced players, but now it's more fun now that I actually win a few matches!"
- "My friend recommended Rocket League to me since I like racing games and FIFA, but it doesn't quite scratch the itch. It's very unrealistic. I can play a match in a sitting, then I want to get back to something more like reality."
- "I really couldn't tell from the advertisement if this solves the problem or not. I guess since you have to be good at two different genres of games that it would require a new level of skill and take longer playing the game. So yes, this looks like a new concept and could solve the problem of short play sessions for PC. "
- "If you like racing as well as soccer, then, why not try a game that mixes both? This is exactly what this game tries to do and does so well. It also doesn't hurt that you can play it with friends as an online party game or locally with a couple of friends.""This is def. one the best collections of party games out there! My friends and I love playing soccer at school, and also play this during free time on a friend's crib. Good thing about this party game is that it can be played with max of 4 players, and we're 4 in our group so it's what we usually play in ps4.""A game that mixes cars and football (yeah, I know right?) that surprisingly works. This is a really fun game to play with friends when they are over or for parties. When you've played it a little, you understand why its fun. "
- "I don't care for split screen games and Rocket League (for PS4) is one of those kind of games. The problem I have with the game is I am to busy watching the split screens to actually pay close attention to my moves and strategies. I lost every time I split. There is an option not to split and that is the way I play from my very first goal I love the game in a single screen. I am not sure how this game would solve your Steam problem as the platform is PS4. "
- "If you haven't tried Rocket League yet, you have to check this out. Basically, you play soccer in hot cars. That's it. It has realistic physics that you can adjust and make some really wild games like playing in space. I played this first at a friends house a few weeks ago but then I found I could get it for both Xbox and Playstation. I like that it has up to 8 players over the net because I can play with my friends in Europe when it's night time for them.""This isn't my normal genre for gaming, but a friend at work is rather addicted. I decided to give it a shot. All I can say is its ok, but just not my interest. The graphics and available options are top notch and I can understand my colleagues addiction.""Does it have a good split screen interface? Yes. Is the game actually fun? ...Not so much. Unless you're a fan of the style of Rocket League I'd strongly suggest you get your split screen fix elsewhere, like in Call of Duty and the like."
- "This game is so amazing because of how the developers created the graphics for the game. The cars were in such brilliant colors and that makes this ps4 split screen racing game super fun.""In response to a comment from Gregory Ramos, Rocket League for PS4 does not include a track racing mode. Game is awesome and plays very well in split screen, but no racing mode at the moment.""Most people only see RL as "football but with cars". Little do they know that it also has race tracks and racing gamemodes. It's fun and the cars are pretty futuristic. It is really one of my fave 2 player racing games for ps4""This fun mulitiplayer game from the PlayStation store allows players to choose a variety of high flying virtual car tactics for high speed gaming and excitement. One can play remotely or online with this thrilling adventure game."
- "This game is so fun! I started playing it with my little brother, but then my friends started playing it after seeing me on it. Now we all co-op together, and it's awesome! I like that it's so fast paced and gets the adrenaline going! It also looks incredible! You should try it out!""Cars and different races and sports to play using cars, what more can you ask for? At first I was a bit weirded out by the concept of cars playing soccer and that sorta stuff, but it grew on me overtime after my little sister made me play it. Now officially hooked lmao""Rocket league is hands down one of the best multiplayer games of the past several years. I really enjoy playing with my friends, it's just a great time."
- "Most split screen games I see are FPS, Im glad that this ones here since its fun and a new twist to car games that are combined with sports. And the fact that there are still racing games in it in addition to all these other games."
- "So exciting to see this on Game Pass. Having Xbox as my only console and having this as my favorite game is a cool thing!! Excellent game in so many ways"
- "A game has to be pretty great for me to want to play split screen multiplayer, and Rocket League is one of the games that makes it worth it. A soccer plus racing game is as ridiculous as it sounds, in a good way, and the graphics are smooth and the physics fun. Most importantly for couch multiplayer, the split screen is done well.""Rocket league is really is one of the PS4 split screen games which would look really nice on splitscreen. It’s smooth and doesn’t lag the screen.""A mix of two of my most playable sports I love this game and the physics and rule withihn its universe is simply spectacular!""Since me and my brother are avid fans of football, this has been the game that works for us because of the added twist to the game. "
- "My friends and I cannot get enough Rocket League we play it every night since i saved up enough caash washing the dishes to buy this game. Of course, since we are all soccer players this one is fairly easy, though it was hard to get used to playing using cars instead of humens. "
- "Easy to learn but hard to master. it's the game's simplicity what makes it a lot of fun. This is one of those online multiplayer pc games that you can just pick up and play and have a fun time.""I didn't know if I would like this game at first, but now that I have been playing it lately with my friends, I think this is one of the best and most fun online multiplayer type games that really suits my likes. I mean, it's a game that has both football and cars in one awesome game. Gameplay is easy to learn and the game is interesting to play even offline as well. What's not to love about it?? ""This has to be one of the most fun online multiplayer PC games out there right now! The gameplay is thrilling and there's always an endless stream of people to play with. Frankly, it's rather addictive as there is a lot of humor and competition to be found. Highly recommended!""Rocket League is a really great multiplayer game. It is really simplistic, but fun. You could spend hours of your time playing. I think it's awesome!"
- "It might not be a racing game, but it's cool nonetheless. It's like football, but cars instead of people. So even if you're not a fan, you can test your driving prowess in this awesome game"