This solution is ranked
in What are the best games with short play sessions for PCRead user opinions
in What are the best roguelike games on PCRead user opinions
in What are the best Xbox One Roguelike gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best Roguelikes on SteamRead user opinions
in What are the best Ps4 roguelike gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best platformer games for PS4Read user opinions
in What are the best alternatives to Cuphead for PS4Read user opinions
in What are the best roguelikes/roguelites on PCRead user opinions
in What are the best Xbox One platformer gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best Xbox One Arcade gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best local co-op multiplayer games for PS4Read user opinions
in What are the best dungeon crawler games on SteamRead user opinions
in What are the best Local Co-Op Multiplayer games for Xbox OneRead user opinions
in What are the best PS4 Arcade gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best metroidvania games on SteamRead user opinions
in What are the best PS4 games for kidsRead user opinions
in What are the best PS4 adventure gamesRead user opinions
in What are the cheapest PS4 gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best local co-op games for PCRead user opinions
in What are the best local co-op games on SteamRead user opinions
What the community says about Rogue Legacy
- "This game is a addiction love everything about the game and its visual is incredible. You can get this on your computer and let your kids play to they will love it.""This is a great game, you never really "die" you can keep going in the game for as long as you want to and the game itself has a great storyline to follow."
- "I was on the look out for a rogue like game for pc to gift my brother. I then found rogue legacy and looked into it. I decided to get it for him. After a while he called me up was absolutely ecstatic about it. Saying it was one of the best rogue like games he has played. And how the great the gameplay was.""This game is fun yet challenging. Not the longest campaign for a game, but you will put more time into it than you think just trying to solve the puzzles. If you enjoy stealth games that make you think with fun dialogue, give it a try."
- "I first played the PC version of this game and it was very interesting. The rouguelike element mixed with the persistent element made it quite enjoyable. The unique characteristics of each "child" kept the game entertaining and had enough variance to keep me hooked for a good month!"
- "Perfect place to go if you are looking for Rogue Legacy. All the information that you could ever need it listed here for this game. ""Its like Magick! I like it!!! It is fun and it makes me sit at the edge of the chair."
- "The best PS4 roguelike games is the Rogue Legacy. A fun 2D side-scrolling game with interesting and varied characters to interact with and control. After every death your child takes over for you and each has different personalities and qualities that make the game more fun and challenging."
- "I loved plat former games since I was a young child playing them with my brothers. I played through many of them since then. Rogue legacy has one of the best takes on the game. Letting your character change by the generation. It is a very awesome game and anyone with a ps4 or pc can play it. ""It's so hard to find platformer games for ps4 but this one is great! Rogue Legacy is nice because even when you die your character's children can continue on. It's so defeating to spend hours playing a game and then die and have to start over again. With this game I don't have that problem!"
- "Very fun game, when you die, your children take over in the game. All the children are different so the game keeps changing. Adventures include fighting monsters, and using your gold to make upgrades you can give your descendants. Lots of secret skills to unlock.""Rogue Legacy has very positive reviews. It works on windows system."
- "The game is very eye grabbing despite its simple 2d format. Its become very popular with new indie games to go with less processing and focus more on features and content rather than graphics. Down side is the solution isn't for PS4 and doesn't have multiplayer option. "
- "I was craving a new dungeon crawler game for Steam. I came across Rogue Legacy and I love it. It's fun to explore the castle and the best part of the game is its good message. Your descendant take over from you when you die in the game and some children have various disabilities but these are celebrated, which is great! I enjoyed this a lot.""Rogue Legacy is a great dungeon crawler type game. The way the game handles dying and continuing in the game is unique and keeps every run through fresh and different. "
- "This game was a complete surprise to me. The sense of continuity and progression is nothing that I have experienced before. This makes for interesting gameplay in which you have very little control over. You just have to do what you can with what you're given. One of the most unique metroidvania games that I have played in recent years.""Highly addictive gameplay, the feel of rogue-like but with the ability to keep your items as your descendants continue on when you 'die'. If you look at the number of awards this game has won, it goes without saying if you should purchase or not. I would highly recommend playing with a controller.""I have positive thoughts about "Rogue Legacy". I think it's incredibly original and quite funny. I found myself laughing out loud a number of times while viewing the game."
- #36 of 48
in What are the cheapest PS4 games
- "Rogue Legacy harkens back to the days of gaming of yore where you played face to face and everything was tough. It's a fantasic local co-op experience with a lot of flavor and interesting twists and turns."