This solution is ranked
in What are the best Real Time Tactics games on SteamRead user opinions
in What are the best epic battle simulators for PCRead user opinions
in What are the best Steam PC games set in RomeRead user opinions
in What are the best empire building PC gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best Total War gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best PC epic strategy gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best war games for PCRead user opinions
in What are the best RTS games on SteamRead user opinions
in What are the best RTS games for PCRead user opinions
What the community says about Rome: Total War
- "Hands down the best Total War game out. When I have stress or worries or even lack of sleep I turn to this game. I have wasted a collective of 3 weeks (in hours) into this game. Would recommend it over and over again.""this is exactly the best solution to the problem. it fulfills every issue and has a game that is cheap and enjoyable"
- "Certainly a great game that would fit the needs of an epic battle simulator, but it obviously relies on a certain time era that may or may not be appealing for the user.""This is an awesome game! I love it and it's very easy to play and control. The battle simulations are complex and enjoyable and it's a lot of fun. "
- "My favorite part of this game is the long stories that allow for interesting/involved game play. It has kept my attention for hours at a time and I keep going back to play more. Highly recommend!"
- "Rome Total war is a great empire building game I have tried for PC. It is an epic strategy game that has been apart of a great series. Total war has been a great pleasure and Rome Total war is a fine addition to the series.""The combination of empire building and real-time strategy make this the perfect game for every gamer that enjoys empire games and historical accuracy. This game is a 5/5""As a student of history and especially the Roman Empire I found this game very entertaining nd engaging."
- "Impressive on every level, it offers different situations and a lot of interesting managing sections and different modes for long-lasting entertainment."
- "Rome: Total War is a strategy game with two game-play styles. The main part of the game is turn-based, with the actual battles taking place in real-time. The wide variety of options to play in Rome Total War will definitely keep you occupied for awhile yet still maintaining the excitement you felt when you first had decided to take over the mighty city of Rome.""I love this classic strategy game. It's been on Steam forever, but I'm still into this Total War game. If you like strategic games with epic battles, this is it. Trust you will spend hours on this addictive game."
- "If you like history and you like gaming, this is the game for you. The graphics are surprisingly good, and the turn-based strategy style is similar to the Lord of the Rings The Third Age game.""This makes me feel like im caesar or Henry it makes you filled with such power and very strategic approach like you have the best army in the whole world.""I've been playing the Total War games since I was a kid, and this is bar far my favorite version. If you like this, I also recommend Shogun: Total War. "
- "Rome total war is a great collection of RTS games set in historical times. You can fight in large scale battles and try to win your own empire. It's interesting and keeps you focused on the game.""I needed the best RTS games for pc. I found the game Rome: Total War - Collection and it has been great, a full collection of awesome rts game I've been playing for weeks."