This solution is ranked
in What are the best open-world multiplayer survival games on SteamRead user opinions
in What are the best survival games for PCRead user opinions
in What are the best games similar to MinecraftRead user opinions
in What are the best innovative FPS games on PCRead user opinions
in What are the best open world games on SteamRead user opinions
in What are the best online multiplayer PC gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best indie gamesRead user opinions
What the community says about Rust
- "so minecraft meets fallout? could be cool. the crappy graphics don't bother me. i'm used to games being glitchy, so that's not a deal breaker. it's just not fun. i'm starting to think if a game doesn't have a single person missions, it's not worth playing.""One of the best survival games around, inspired by the likes of Minecraft, Rust is an immersive descent into the survival game genre and boy is it great. You will get lost for days and enjoy every minute of it.""This is an open world multiplayer survival game, but honestly it doesn't play as well as minecraft. You spend a lot of time running around and wasting time because the progression in the story is hard to follow."
- "If you liked DayZ and Stalker, this might be your new favorite game. This is actually a brutal one so if you're too sensitive this ain't for you. It's horrifying but addicting to play!""What can I say about the survival game Rust? This game is a great indication of what might happen if the world went into anarchy. I found the gaming community in Rust to be completely cancerous. People will befriend you just to know when you are offline just to steal your stuff. There is no real reason to try to progress in this game at all.""Much like other survival games, this game can be quite difficult and might put off some people. Despite that, its world is beautiful and my experience with its crafting, exploration, and combat is not like anything that I have had before.""Survive in the wilderness. Well, it really is hard. The difficulty level of this game is insane. That's what I like about it. The way you overcome challenges is the reward itself.""I've been playing this the last few months and enjoy it. It has many levels but could probably use an upgrade and some variety in some of its features and environments in which to play. ""This game is pretty cool and worth giving it a try if you haven't. It's very appropriate with how big zombie/ survival movies have been in recent years. Really fun overall.""I found Rust to be a pretty good survival game. I was hoping for a full list of survival games for PC but this will do just fine."
- "I got tired of Minecraft after playing it for so long so I tried to find a similar game. Eventually I landed on Rust. Rust does have many similarities and feels like it's something from the same universe. So it's very easy to get used to. I enjoyed it tremendously right from the beginning and hoped to get as much play as possible out of it. I will continue playing it long into the future!""Survival of the fittest! If you like Minecraft, chances are that you will love Rust. Start off in the stone age and survive however you can, it's a game at it's addictive best!""this game is not similar to minecraft and the game is still unfinished "
- "I have had so many long nights playing Rust, alone and with friends, and every time is an intense experience. I have met nice people, hostile people, and various nervous in between folks, and each encounter is exciting and nerve-wracking. It's so fun to build up my inventory and arsenal, knowing it could be taken away at any second! Really fun game to play with friends, but I highly recommend trying to make it on your own as well.""Rust is an interesting game to be sure. The game is not however an innovative fps. The game is more akin to a survival game that happens to have guns. Majority of the content comes from base building and surviving.""FPS gamers who love the survival genre can rejoice in Facepunch Studio's lastest game. Rust is just you against the wild hostile environment, pitting you against nature, beast and your own limits."
- "Rust definitely has its advantages, such as a complex crafting system and structure creation. On the other hand, it can be challenging to get into, and the open world is limited to how well your own character can do in the beginning. Not the best game in the world, but definitely a well made open world game.""If you are a Survivalist or even a Prepper this is the game for you. It throws different scenarios at you which makes it standout from the pack."
- #67 of 72
in What are the best indie games"Rust is unapologetically crass and violent. I have never played a multiplayer survival game quite like it. It's aggressive and unforgiving which is expected for a survival game but it can sometimes be too much and steer some players away. Regardless, if you're for a challenge and you're okay with the game's excessive trash-talking and antagonizing player's, you're in for quite a brutal ride.""Rust is an indie survival game on Steam. Rust is all about survival. You have to do what ever it takes. It is a typical Survival game. It has been around since 2013 and is very positively reviewed. The graphics don't look great to me but that is not at all uncommon for indie games. I would say this game does fit the topic.""This game is SO fun. It's all about surviving for as long as you can, which is much harder than it sounds. It's still in early access mode, so this means that it's only going to get better and better."