This solution is ranked
in What are the best Co-op online games on SteamRead user opinions
in What are the best open world games on SteamRead user opinions
in What are the best games like GTARead user opinions
in What are the best open world games where you can wander aroundRead user opinions
in What are the best NVIDIA GeForce-supported gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best PS4 sandbox gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best open world games for PS4Read user opinions
What the community says about Saints Row IV
- "The fourth Saints Row, so there is a lot of expectation about it, with all the fans that the other games in the series garnered. But this one is a bit different, even a lot different. The story veers in a totally unexpected direction and I know for a given that not every fan will like it... Aliens? That was not in the cards before! And as the story gets totally ludicrous, it feels like it's trying a bit too much, which kind of ruined the fun for me. But the pace is crazy and there are some excellent moments, and very cool powers. So try it!""Saints Row IV is an interesting game if you like political and co-op games. The president has to save the Earth from another life form, and overall, the game has cool effects like superpowers. I enjoyed having lots of options on what to use to play, such as weapons and tricks."
- "Through the first couple hours of playing Saints Row IV on Steam, I am still not entirely sure I understand the fully premise of the game, but that is part of what has me coming back. It is a very strange take on the Saints Row games as the antagonists now appear to be aliens. But, I have found myself enjoying exploring the open world aspect of the game and trying to learn more and more about the story and kick some alien butt!""First of all, can I just say it hgas a nice selection of soundtrack? I feel like I am listening to a live radio whenever I play this game. This game features sandbox so it offers a quite large number of activities. I must say the open world experience is convincing insofar as the gameplay is also concerned. ""Searching for the best open world game on steam and I get a link for Saints Row 4 in the playstation store. Strange. I wanted to purchase using steam credits, not sure why my search led here. I will continue looking for a better game and in the store I want to use. "
- "If GTA was a mature and violent game, then this game is more on the weird and absurd if the aliens did not hint at that yet. Prepare for a really weird time and fun gameplay with this one.""One of the best games if you compare it to GTA. The same people who made GTA made Saints Row IV and is your ideal go-to game if you like GTA. It's reasonably priced and has amazing graphics on top of it.""Saints row is a fairly old game at this point, but still fun. It's fairly similar to gta, just a bit more... Whacky. Theres more humor to it and it's not as realistic. Still a good gta alternative. "
- "There's an endless amount of scenarios you can play in this game. If you get bored with one, start a new one and run it completely differently. This gives it a really high replay value. Not to mention the subject matter is interesting, amusing, and even a little satirical. Something for everyone."
- "To the guy complaining about it being too wacky, you really need to read up on what Saints Row is all about. This game has NEVER taken itself seriously lmao That's why plenty of people love it. It has the same charm as GTA, but without the grim shite and more funny stuff to do and use"