This solution is ranked
in What are the best fighting gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best ios fighting gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best offline Android gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best Android games like Naruto Ultimate BlazingRead user opinions
in What are the best Android games for fast xpRead user opinions
in What are the best taekwondo appsRead user opinions
in What are the best Modded Android gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best android fighting gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best offline Android fighting gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best free offline gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best small size games for AndroidRead user opinions
in What are the best iPhone games without internetRead user opinions
in What are the best Android gamesRead user opinions
What the community says about Shadow Fight 2
- "I have an iPad Pro that I bought last year that is capable of playing graphically intensive games. I have long played games like Street Fighter and Tekken on other platforms. So, I have been searching for the best fighting games to play on my iPad. The best I have found so far is Shadow Fight 2. I enjoy playing it so much since the game has an interesting mix of RPG and fighting elements making the game very addicting and fun. ""A great fighting game that gets very hard as you progress. The moves and action are very well designed and a real blast to play with. My only complaint is the lack of a multi player mode. "
- "I think this a great concept. If you are into the fighting games then this is your game. It has pretty good reviews. I'm not big on fighting games and have young kids so we don't play those types of games in the house but for older kids or adults it sounds like a great game that will keep you entertained for hours. "
- "This game brings a good mix of online and offline functionality. You can play the single-player campaign on airplane mode and you can just connect to the internet later on for other features and mode such as pvp or raids.""Tho theres an online feature to this game (raids and pvp etc), I appreciate the fact that this game lets me play even with no internet. Sure, you have to download every chapter online, but the rest of the content can be played offline after each download. Plus the fact that the game itself contains in app purchases but lets you grind each equipment without much hassle even without paying unlike other mobile games that are locked behind a paywall (ugh ew)""Really good game that has some in-app purchases, but those can be ignored if you like. The best part is being able to play it offline, which is awesome for sessions where there is no available internet service. I've loaded it on 3 devices that I keep around the house for kids and guests, and it really works well on trips when service drops out. ""I think Shadow Fight 2 is a great game if you like ninjas or action games. I love that I can chop and hack at enemies on my Android device without being online and using up my data.""I've had a lot of fun playing this game and will continue to play more in the future. ""Super fun game! I really liked the first one and spent a lot of time playing it but the sequel leaves the original in the dust!!""no question. shadow fight is a ultimate offline game, game is addictive too and you won't get board of it at any stage or level of the game. for more try tu mod SF2 with lucky patcher. get it here www.luckypatcherforall.com/"
- "This game is pretty good overall. I have to say I can see clearly why it's one of the most downloaded games on the site. The art style is is fantastic, the game play is fun and engaging, and it's free so there really isn't anything to complain about at all. I think the game is easily worth a flat fee."
- "I saw the game Shadow Fight 2 on my friend's phone, and I must admit that it looks like a great game. I love the RPG elements, and have the possibility to get such a big variety of weapons and armor sets has been enough to make me download the game myself."
- "Shadow Fight 2 is like the great grandson of Mortal Kombat - an amped-up fighting game for the 21st century. Rather than working with preset characters, you're able to update and customize your characters and weapons to your preferences, so it blends in a little bit of what I love from RPGs. Plus, it can be played offline on my phone, so it's perfect for long commutes in the subway. "
- "my nephews fell in love with this game but always had a hard time fighting bosses so I always help them beat the harder levels and I ended up loving the game as well. Couldn't remember the last game that I spent so much time on since I played the Lion King on PSOne a decade ago."
There are no comments yet!
- "Ah a game something I spent of my life doing, sigh that really sucks huh. Shadow Fight 2 can be played offline but the game is very limited on what you can do without an internet connection. While part of it is available offline you will mostly be playing against bots as you make your way thru the story mode and chapters. Tool me while it is an offline game in certain areas the game really shines if you have a internet connection thus for me this would not be a good iphone game without internet due to how much of the game is locked till you jump online."
- #18 of 34
in What are the best Android games