This solution is ranked
in What are the best multiplayer game apps for AndroidRead user opinions
in What are the best online multiplayer Android games that can be played with a controllerRead user opinions
in What are the best MOGA controller Android gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best Android third person shootersRead user opinions
in What are the best Android multiplayer shooting gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best PvP game apps for AndroidRead user opinions
in What are the best strategy multi-player cross-platform turn-based gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best shooters for AndroidRead user opinions
in What are the best shooting games with game controller supportRead user opinions
in What are the best controller appsRead user opinions
in What are the best Android games for Nvidia ShieldRead user opinions
in What are the best games for Android with HD graphicsRead user opinions
in What are the best Android HD gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best remote two-player action/arcade games for AndroidRead user opinions
in What are the best HD game appsRead user opinions
What the community says about SHADOWGUN: DeadZone
- "ShadowGun is the multiplayer FPS game for android that everyone has always asked for, it's definitely one of the top games to play with friends and team up no matter where you are!"
- "This game is really cool, at first, but then it quickly becomes a pain. You absolutely have to spend money to get better weapons, because everyone else does. Then, after a while you end up going against players who totally outstrip you in levels, to the point where it's just absurd. Very irritating. "
- "This game does not seem like it is only a mobile game. It has the quality of a console game, which is really amazing for something you can play on your phone. It has a lot of great features. However, it can be buggy and sometimes you will get server errors, so there's definitely room for improvement.""I've played a lot of first person shooters and SHADOWGUN: DeadZone is one of the most fun I've played in a whole. Kind of a cross between Gears of War and Planetside, Shadowgun is a super fun multiplayer shooter that will keep you occupied for many, many hours."
- "Shadowgun;DeadZone is an online game that will allow you to connect up to 12 online players at a time. If you are into laser shooting online villains and enjoy blowing this up with rocket launchers then you might have hours of fun with this game."
- "Or you can do the opposite like I did and stop being a filthy casual phone peasant and play fps games on a PC or even a console. The game is a buggy, hitscan laden mess of a game.""I've never been a fan of third person games, that is, until i played this game. the setting is nice since it gives you that sci fi feel of chaos and the heroes look so badass.""It's fun, but there are better multiplayer games out there for Android. Sometimes it's hard to control and the graphics aren't that great either."
- "An excellent strategy and third-person shooter that shows what mobile games can truly achieve when enough time and care is put into them. However the game is not really turn-based, but more free-flowing action. One negative is that to advance in the higher levels, a lot of money needs to be spent."
- "Shadowgun Deadzone is a worthy effort but has a number of flaws. Many people will find their own character to be quite vulnerable throughout, leading to more deaths than they'd hoped. Can be quite frustrating to cause little damage on one's enemies but they need to do very little to kill you. In addition the game is riddled with slow-down on occasion. Not sure if it's not optimized or what else is going on. May be worthy if you're willing to look past this but if those sound bad, may want to look elsewhere.""I am always looking for multiplayer shooting games on my android device. I have tried my different games, but have always come away unimpressed. I recently tried the game SHADOWGUN: DeadZone, and I think I have finally found a winner. I love the graphics, storyline, and ease of play on the game. It is definitely a game that I got all of my friends hooked on as well. ""This is a good solution to this problem. I was expecting a game that is focused on shooting and this is it. It isnâ€™t disappointing at all. The weapons are awesome and the interface is easy to use. It puts shooters at the forefront and that is what I was expecting."
There are no comments yet!
- "FPS game on android os with pc-level graphics and gameplay. only issue i have with it is the constant disconnects i get but i feel as if its problem lies more on my end than on the server's"
- "Eh. As far as the best games go, i can do a lot better. I wanted the best! This is mediocre. Fun for a while, but, as with so many games, you get to a point where you have to spend , spend, spend to keep up. That isn't the best to me, it's just a pain in the butt. I'll keep looking. "
- #17 of 28
in What are the best HD game apps"Another third person shooter. This game is well-done but nothing we haven't seen before. Nonetheless, a worthy download for the third person shooter fan."