This solution is ranked
in What are the best alternatives to Cuphead for PS4Read user opinions
in What are the best platformers for the 3DSRead user opinions
in What are the best local co-op games for PCRead user opinions
in What are the best Games for Nintendo SwitchRead user opinions
in What are the best PS4 Indie GamesRead user opinions
in What are the best single-player Switch gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best platform games for Nintendo SwitchRead user opinions
in What are the best Games of the YearRead user opinions
in What are the best Xbox One indie gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best Xbox One Roguelike gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best local co-op multiplayer games for PS4Read user opinions
in What are the best Local Co-Op Multiplayer games for Xbox OneRead user opinions
in What are the cheapest PS4 gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best Xbox One adventure gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best local co-op games on SteamRead user opinions
What the community says about Shovel Knight: Treasure Trove
- "This is a great game to scratch your post-cuphead itch. This is one of the best platformers available to PS4 owners. It offers a good story, smooth platforming and solid, fun combat. This new Treasure Trove version introduces various fixes and addition to make it even a better game overall.""Cuphead was one of the hardest games that I have played in a while. In the end though it got a bit boring. I was looking for some alternatives to play on PS4 and heard about Shovel Knight: Treasure Trove. The levels were fun but it was not as good as Cuphead."
- "Shovel Knight: is a classic adventure game in which the villian is the Enchantress and the Shovel Knight tries to save his beloved. He goes to battle and actually there are three additional games within the game as an even bigger game experience. This is classic and one of the best platform games available. "
- "There just something about that 8-bit retro aesthetic that I really like. It doesn't hurt that it's wrapped around a really solid game. The gameplay and platforming are tight and well done. It also features a cooperative campaign making it a perfect couch co-op game.""This is a fun game. I've played it with my sister and it's always fun to try and get through it together. We aren't great at it, but the game is a great co-op game to play. Simple side action and easy controls to learn."
- "Shovel Knight is a revamped 8 bit platform game, not only does it include hours of enjoyment it is also very memorable, it brings the old school ways of gaming to the modern age!"
- "The pixel and arcade-y looks gave me sweet memories of my childhood playing in old arcade houses with some of my bros. As an adult, I can definitely recommend this for you if you want a lil bit of nostalgia"
There are no comments yet!
- #21 of 48
in What are the cheapest PS4 games
- "This game is built to be an instant classic. its an indie game with a retro look and allows you to jump in immediately to find a match at anytime. The game very unique as it respects the retro golden age of gaming and uses similar graphics. The game has good customization characters and many intriguing levels. Great game for a little social interaction at anytime!"