This solution is ranked
in What are the best strategy games for MacRead user opinions
in What are the best turn-based strategy games for iPhone or iPadRead user opinions
in What are the best turn-based strategy PC gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best strategy war games for ipadRead user opinions
in What are the best Hex Grid games on SteamRead user opinions
in What are the best alternatives to Age Of Empires 2 for PC with good graphicsRead user opinions
in What are the best war strategy gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best offline games for PCRead user opinions
in What are the best Strategy games on SteamRead user opinions
in What are the best empire building PC gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best government simulation gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best LAN party games for PCRead user opinions
What the community says about Sid Meier's Civilization VI
- "I had this game since it was released and I haven't even completed every mission. This is super difficult and that is one of its allure. I just don't understand why I always lose when I start winning. This game is frustrating in a good way as it forces you to think of other tactics and strategies, which is one of its aims anyways. You wouldn't have labeled a strategy game as anything else, right?""Sid Meier’s Civilization® VI is a strategy game in which players build and expand their empire in an effort to take over the world. The main issue I have with the game is the time commitment required to really get into it. ""You know there's a lot of benefits to owning a mac. Gaming, unfortunately, is not one of them. But, Sid Meier's Civilization® VI is compatible on the mac and it's like the best strategy game ever so that's a plus!""I bought this game since i love playing strategy game, I was addicted to age of empires but my friends recommended this game and I'm in love with this. This is far more intriguing."
- "This is the best turn-based strategy game at the moment. I don't mind paying 60 bucks for Civilization 6 since it already has a good track record. The first few games were very good and the developers have done it again. I personally didn't think that they can top the last title as it seemed perfect in every way, but then again, here's this game. I would truly, honestly, recommend this to people who love turn-based strategy games.""I would definitely check out the new Civ. VI, if you enjoyed Civ. V and Civ Beyond Earth, you are sure to put many, many hours into this game as well! I'd feel free to check out the reviews from others first though, as just one opinion can't justify a pricey purchase.""This is one of the best strategy games in the industry. Any gamer will know Civilization is one of the best planning and strategy games. This iteration is not the exception, great game."
- "Sid Meier's Civilization VI is everything that I have always wanted in a strategy game. It is a true 4X game that requires the full use of your brain. There are many way's to win and make progress through the game and I have found it to have a lot of replay ability compared to the older Civ games. "
- "This is one of the best games I have seen in a very long time. I have spent so much time exploring Sid Meier's Civilization, I feel like I'm right there. Go from one part of the world to another, learn so much along the way, and compete some of the best leaders there is to build your own civilization.""It's the Civilization series. If you like hex grid games then I am almost positive you've ran into this series at some point. Now that being said, Civ 6 has changed things up a little bit and for the better. It's a wonderful game and you'll find yourself saying 'just one more turn'f or countless hours."
- "I have been looking for an alternative to Age of Empires 2 on PC for the past few weeks. A friend recommended Sid Meier's Civilization VI and I have to say it was disappointing. I could not get into the confusing game play and the interface was hard for me to navigate. I will keep up the search for a better alternative. ""This is one of my favorite strategic gameplay series I have ever played. This particular installment has built upon the amazing platform of Sid Meier's Civilization and really improved it in every way. It provides and insane amount of gameplay and I can never see myself getting tired of playing this game. ""I like Age of Empires, so I was looking for a similar game that I could play on PC. I decided to give Civilization VI a try from the steam website. It's got pretty good graphics, and so far the gameplay is pretty intuitive. I think I'll stick with it."
- "i've read so many negative reviews of this game due to the Red Shell spyware but it has already been removed. So yeah i bought this game and got addicted with it well it basically consumed my time because you can even play this offline. Although i admit that this game is not as good as the previous Civ series."
- "I have played Civilization games in the past and they were all high quality. I think it would be a safe bet to say this would be one of the best strategy games on steam. It has the same basic formula of past games in the series but updated for today's standards.""Been always an avid fan of civilization games and will continue playing until there's a civ game. lol"
- "Civilization VI is a turn based video game in which you have to bring your population from an early settlement to a world power and achieve one of several victory conditions. It's really funny and now, at the sixth chapter, it became really, really enjoyable and near the perfection. A must play game for the lovers of the genre.""Imagine diff civilizations from diff periods in time and imagine them all warring against each other and making alliances and rivalries and you get this top-tier game. Prod units, fight wars, and make or break relations with other kingdoms"