This solution is ranked
in What are the best simulation games for AndroidRead user opinions
in What are the best empire building games for AndroidRead user opinions
in What are the best Electronic Arts game appsRead user opinions
in What are the best life simulation games for AndroidRead user opinions
in What are the best Building management gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best decision making games for iPadRead user opinions
in What are the best virtual world apps for AndroidRead user opinions
in What are the best city building games on PCRead user opinions
in What are the best simulation gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best city building games for iOSRead user opinions
in What are the best city building games for iPhoneRead user opinions
in What are the best business simulation games for android and iphoneRead user opinions
in What are the best simulation games for iPhoneRead user opinions
in What are the best life simulation games for iPhoneRead user opinions
in What are the best empire building games for iPhoneRead user opinions
What the community says about SimCity
- "I'm the type of lady who likes to be in control of every aspect of life, except I'm not. That's where SimCity comes in to ease my anxiety. I've been using this as a personal form of therapy for over 17 years (this is probably a terrible idea and you should hire a professional instead of following my footsteps). Anytime I am feeling a bit out of control, I turn to SimCity, where the feeling is relinquished immediately upon the commercialization of my town. Highly recommend for fellows alike. ""This directs to the page for a PC game, and not the Android version of this game. This is a very popular sim game, but is not for the proper platform for this search.""The classic SImCity game for your phone, It was fun ten years ago and its just as fun now""I aspire to be an engineer or a licensed architect someday so I am so into these kind of simulation games. I feel like my dream is being materialized step by step. I love the skycrapers, factories, buildings, and parks that I am a ble to build. Plus, I get to solve real-life problems like pollution and traffic jam."
- "I loved the classic SimCity that I used to play on my desktop. Thought I would give this app a try to see if it lives up to what I remember. I think it does and would recommend to anyone who is a fan of SimCity."
- "This is a great game but things can get a little strange. I felt myself playing this game and playing it as if it were real life and that my real life was the simulation. Perhaps I have control issues and want to control all aspects of things. The game is fun and widely available in many options. My favorite is SimCity BuildIt. I can also play it in my desktop and tablet."
- "SimCity is one of the greatest and most known video games of today. With millions of players today, it makes perfect sense to try this game out for yourself. It allows you to simulate city building and you can also interact with others. You will not be able to stop playing this game! It is definitely a must have video game for all gamers!"
- "Sim City is a staple in my life and I was happy to find it to download on my iPad so I could take it with me and get my Sims on in between work assignments. I love the decision making processes involved in the Simverse. It makes me feel productive even when I'm just goofing around. "
- "I have played many Sims series games. They were all great. The concept behind this SimCity game is unparalleled with any other virtual game. City building is great for children to learn, as well as architectural majors in the field to practice. Overall a great and realistic concept."
- "SimCity really is one of the best, city building games I have ever played, and this site makes it easy to see what kind of game you getting. Here you can get all kinds of tips and game cheats, chat with others playing the game, and share experiences with other players of the game.""This game is a huge franchise game, and hope to see it on a console soon. I would play this for house if the graphix hit a 4k Quality aspect. SIMCITY is my ultimate favorite, and will always be a great game to play. I still have the classics, but would really love to see a major update on the design of the game. SimCity Should use google for the design of every major city in the world, and use it to its advantage. Imagine a New York City Skyscraper next to a Tokyo skyscraper, but wait, in Hawaii, with some Denver, Detroit and Dallas buildings...Yes...SimCity needs to get this done! "
- "This version of simcity has killed my desire to play simcity ever again. The maps are TINY!!! Resources are eradicated quickly once you start mining/drilling. "
- "Such a good game! Build and mange your own city! This game has come a long way since the original days of Simcity 2000. Now its on mobile and you can do so much more. Control your city. Set taxes. Set budgets. Manage a city the way you want to manage. Great game to blow some spare time on while sitting in a waiting room. "
- "My favorite part of playing this is that i can atually declare a war against other clubs/ cities nearby. Well, that doesnt make a good mayor but I love building up skyscrapers like that of Hongkong. but at times when I think everything is so fine and well managed, I think there needs to be spice. I could join a club and then start a war! :D"
- "Although The Sims would probably qualify for the best life simulation game for iPhone - SimCity is pretty high on the list too. It has an acceptable amount of depth game play wise, and enough randomization and customization options to keep me entertained for a while. "
- "If you're trying to find a good empire building game, look no further! SimCity is the best of its kind and one of my favorite games ever. This is good on a Mac but I'm so glad it is available for for mobile devices, and it runs super smoothly. That way I can have it with me at all times. Be ready to build your city and then hospitals, schools, repair roads, provide social services, collect taxes and pay your city's debt. Completely addictive - amazing graphics and music are going to keep you glued to the game. Try it, if you haven't yet - It's amazing and I recommend it 100%."