This solution is ranked
in What are the best free Android games with in app purchasesRead user opinions
in What are the best endless runner games for AndroidRead user opinions
in What are the best free games for android tabletsRead user opinions
in What are the best Samsung Gear VR gamesRead user opinions
in What are the most addictive games for AndroidRead user opinions
in What are the best arcade games for iPhone or iPadRead user opinions
in What are the best iPhone games to show off and impress othersRead user opinions
in What are the best 10 minute games for AndroidRead user opinions
in What are the best Android games without internetRead user opinions
What the community says about Smash Hit
- "Smash Hit is just different at a time when so many mobile games have you doing the same thing. It's got nice graphics, great music and is very, very absorbing for when I need a brain killer that is fun. If you are on the free version, you can't save, so that's an irritant. "
- "With VR being the future, I wanted to check out some games that used this technology. I took a look at Smash Hit since it was free. It seems to be fun, but a bit repetitive. I've never been a fan of endless runners, though this has a pretty interesting twist on the genre since it is in VR. ""I had gotten a Samsung Gear as a gift from my brother for my birthday and one of the games that he got along with it is Smash Hit. I have had so much fun with this and I don't see myself stop playing it for a while."
- "I really enjoy this game; the aesthetics are beautiful and the game play is incredibly addictive. I especially get off on the breaking sounds. For anyone old enough to play the original Wipeout, it's like that, but so much better."
- "This is a challenging, but intellectually rewarding game. Great game for VR head set as it has good graphics. Premium version is much better than the free version."
- "Smash Hit is a great game that takes you though an incredible journey where you can smash everything in your path and collect points along the way. It's a fun game for those who enjoy breaking things but don't have to worry about getting into trouble for it. "
- "Smash Hit is a fairly unique game with particularly interesting visuals. I'm not sure if it is capable of running without an internet connection though, it's difficult to verify if this is the case or not. It might not be the best choice for you if this is an absolute must, though I would otherwise recommend it, as it's quite polished for a mobile title."