This solution is ranked
in What are the best PC adventure gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best games to take someone out of their comfort zoneRead user opinions
in What are the best adventure gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best horror games for PCRead user opinions
in What are the best Xbox One Horror gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best games with philosophical storylines on SteamRead user opinions
in What are the scariest single-player gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best PS4 Horror gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best resources to deal with stressRead user opinions
in What are the best Xbox One adventure gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best PS4 adventure gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best PS4 survival gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best Horror Survival games on SteamRead user opinions
in What are the best survival games for PCRead user opinions
What the community says about SOMA
- "I really wanted to play a modern adventure game in the style of Day of the Tentacle or Maniac Mansion. The structure of SOMA is very similar to these games. You have to solve a lot of levels, find items before you can proceed, and stuff like that. Unfortunately there's a serious horror element I do not like. I would have loved this if it weren't for that."
- "This looks like a pretty scary game, one of those survivor types that are meant to thrill. I don't think it has anything to do with escaping your own comfort zone though, so it cannot be rated on that account.""My sci-fi buddies are going to love this game. I bet they will stay up all night playing it."
- "If you are looking for a excellent adventure game than look no further. This horror style game will have you on the edge of you seat the entire time you play it. Beautiful graphics make this game amazing to look at, and the controls are fluid and natural. A amazing game."
- "Plot is pretty provoking. Is it me or my anxiety kicks in when i trek along the seafloor and all you can hear are muffled sounds...nevertheless, this is for sci-fi fans!""I am not a fan SOMA, maybe because I don't like anything horror. I don't like the appearance and I do not like what it stands for nor what it's trying to accomplish."
- "SOMA is one of my favorite intense horror sci fi games that I like to play on my MAC. The graphics are so rich and pull you in, while the mystery and horror keep you playing, as well as scared. This game is so incredibly fun to play, I never want to put it down."
- "I'm especially interested in the Steam Controller hardware and controller-supported games. This looks like it will revolutionize my current platforms and I like the idea of integrating games from my PC to a broader format, such as a TV monitor in my man cave.""Soma was a very interesting game with a great story line and plot. It sucked me in and allowed me to become engulfed in the game. "
- "SOMA is the best horror game I have ever played! When it comes to horror games, the making of the atmosphere is extremely important. I remember among the countless horror games I have ever played, only Silent Hill series gave me the right kind of fright...until SOMA! This game comes with second to none graphics, innovative control and game system, scary music and sound effect, and most importantly, an awesomely awesome plot that really draws me into the world. Highly recommended!"
- "SOMA is definitely an above-average game, but for those who have problems dealing with stress, it will really not help you, and will, in fact, probably do the exact opposite. It's sort of a psychological horror game. If you are looking to de-stress, I really would not recommend it as a viable option, it will just occupy your thoughts and increase your anxieties.""You may believe that a video game causes -and not relieves- stress. I did too, then I tried SOMA. It really helped me. I remember that I used to feel anxious or blue, but then I started the game and all of those unpleasant thought faded away. Its graphics are truly immersive and the story will make you forget all of your problems. ""If you love video games like I do, this is a great way to escape daily stress. The graphics are very real and involving, my thoughts were completely captured at the beginning. "
- "When it comes to Sci-Fi horror, no game does it better than SOMA. I was on the edge of my seat the entire time! It is a pulse-pounding game, not for the faint of heart. If you like puzzle based sci-fi thrilling games, look no further. "
- "It's an intense game. You may find yourself a little out of your comfort zone. Very well made game. Graphic is great and you will be playing for hours. There are some other good games, too, like the resident evil HD remaster, fallout, and outcast to name a few. This one is a bit too much for me, but it's a personal preference. Over all, good choice."
- "This is a very good game that changed the way I look at horror video games. I recommend it a lot! It's also very challenging and will likely keep you busy for hours on end. I've played tons of horror games and thought I'd seen everything, but this one found new ways to surprise me."
- "I consider these sci-fi horror games to be training for the coming zombie apocalypse and maybe an alien invasion coupled with some run amok AI just to keep things moving! This one is really trippy. bottom of the ocean research base where things have gone horribly awry. A wild ride. ""Im not really a fan of this genre of games as its too time consuming for my limited time that I have to play games. Its worth a shot as the graphic are awesome on this game and the gameplay is addictive, but it is time consuming to get everywhere and discover everything."