This solution is ranked
in What are the best Multiplayer splitscreen games for Nintendo SwitchRead user opinions
in What are the best platform games for Nintendo SwitchRead user opinions
in What are the best PS4 Arcade gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best alternatives to Cuphead for PS4Read user opinions
in What are the best Switch eShop gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best platformer games for PS4Read user opinions
in What are the best Xbox One Arcade gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best Games for Nintendo SwitchRead user opinions
in What are the best Xbox One platformer gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best 2D platformer games for childrenRead user opinions
in What are the best Local Co-Op Multiplayer games for Xbox OneRead user opinions
in What are the cheapest PS4 gamesRead user opinions
What the community says about Sonic Mania
- "I love playing Sonic Mania on my Switch! It's a great deal of fun to play in the multiplayer split screen mode with my friends! I've logged in countless hours playing as Sonic and all kinds of other characters. This is seriously one of my favorite games of all time! "
- "Sonic Mania is one of the better Sonic titles that has been released in recent memory. It can stand up to some of the most classic and beloved titles in the series. It does not offer a lot of new gameplay features or innovations, compared to the old-school Genesis titles, nor does it necessarily seek to - it's kind of like a remaster, at times, but it doesn't feel like a cash-in. Fans of the Sonic franchise and platformers in general will enjoy it, but they should not expect any massive new surprises, though that's not necessarily a bad thing.""Sonic mania is a great game that brings me right back to the old sonic games without being outdated. The controls are very fluid and responsive and there's competition mode which makes things interesting!""First sonic game i tried was in the nGage and i was immediately hooked! tried this one out because why not? needless to say, ive found my new sonic drug :P"
- "This game proves that good gameplay can endure the times and still be relevant. It remains faithful to the original games as far as graphics and overall presentation are concerned but you will clearly see some design elements inspired by modern-day standards. This is a great any fan or newcomer can appreciate.""This is a fun game for the type of game it is. It can keep your attention for a long while. It's improved over time with many obstacles to overcome and a revamp of older zones. I prefer to be in competition with those around me that play the game as well; it makes it a lot more fun in the long run. The price is really good too. If you like classic games with an old time twist, you'll love this game. "
- "Who does not love sonic. This game is awesome and brings back so many child hood memories for me and I sure it will for you also! Definitely worth picking up for many hours of fun. Makes you want to come back for more!"
- "Sonic Mania is the perfect solution to finding an engaging Arcade style gaming experience for your XBox One. There's an all-new 2D Sonic adventure with stunning HD retro-style graphics with multiple playable characters. Enjoy the Sonic of the past experience with exciting new twists on classic zones."
- "I got the Nintendo Switch when it first came out and have been through so many games. If you are looking for the very best, and I mean the best of the best, then you need Sonic Mania. This game is incredible. It is so much fun and you won't want to stop. "
- "Taking you back to the Sega days when Sonic was born. Now they brought it back with the newer plat form while still being able to experience what most people love about this game and the past. Hands down, this game never gets old and by adding a few new features you will feel like you are reliving your childhood all over again."
- "I was looking for one of the best 2D platformer games for children, and I came across a truly great game in Sonic Mania. You can relive the past through classic zones, while at the same time exploring the future through new bosses. This game has it all: HD retro-style graphics, and head-to-head battles in competition mode. What an awesome spin on the old and the new!""I remember playing Sonic when I was a kid back on the Sega Genesis. Sonic is probably the best or second best 2D platformer of all times. I think it's great my kids love it too. They can't put down the Nintendo Switch cause they are always playing Sonic Mania. I sometimes play it myself when they sleep."
- #31 of 48
in What are the cheapest PS4 games