This solution is ranked
in What are the best remote two-player action/arcade games for AndroidRead user opinions
in What are the best iPhone games for 2 playersRead user opinions
in What are the best 2-player Android games to be played on separate phonesRead user opinions
in What are the best casual co-op iOS gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best android multiplayer bluetooth gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best party games for AndroidRead user opinions
in What are the best Android games to enjoy the evening at homeRead user opinions
in What are the best iPhone games for couplesRead user opinions
in What are the best mobile games to play against your friendsRead user opinions
in What are the best local multiplayer iphone gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best offline multiplayer games for androidRead user opinions
in What are the best 2 player Android games to play on different devicesRead user opinions
in What are the best cross platform multiplayer games for AndroidRead user opinions
in What are the best Pictionary-like games on iPhoneRead user opinions
in What are the best mobile multiplayer gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best Android co op gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best local multiplayer Android gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best iPhone Bluetooth games in multiplayer modeRead user opinions
in What are the best multiplayer android gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best war games for iPhoneRead user opinions
in What are the best pass and play ios gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best apple tv games that feel like playstationRead user opinions
in What are the best Android games for when you are boredRead user opinions
in What are the best free games for iPhone or iPadRead user opinions
in What are the best app games for family game nightsRead user opinions
in What are the best free to play games for IOSRead user opinions
in What are the best Android games for couplesRead user opinions
in What are the best party games for iPhone or iPadRead user opinions
in What are the best apps for playing with friendsRead user opinions
in What are the best bluetooth multiplayer appsRead user opinions
What the community says about Spaceteam
- "This is a really fast-paced game and if you guys like fast-paced evading games, like when you evade with your body even though you just need to move your screen well this is the game for you. "
- "this game is so chaotic!!! this is not just a 2-player game on separate devices but it could at least accommodate 3-4 people. seriously one of the funniest games there is. my friends and i ended up shouting at each other for like an hour or more. ""Spaceteam is so super fun, I love that my friends and me can play on our Androids and just shout at each other, it makes app gaming so much fun again because it is so interactive it feels like the old days when we'd get together around the Nintendo and play. Its brought a lot of good times back into the casual gaming world in my opinion, my wish is that more games get interactive and local like this one."
- "I was a little hesitant to let my teens try Space team, but thanks to the suggestion of this website I gave it a chance. I am completely satisfied with it. It is so much fun to shout directions and to take turns controlling the spaceship. I finally found something that all of my kids can enjoy and they get so involved in it that they don't even mind if good old mom plays with them!""I would try Spaceteam for a casual co-op iOS game. Spaceteam is a great co-op game that allows 2 to 8 other players to interact and game with each other. The game is great for team building and creating friendships. Spaceteam has over 54,000 reviews with an average rating of 4.4 stars out of 5 which is fantastic."
- "playing this with your partner can really bring out the best and the worst in the both of you. I remember almost breaking up with my partner because of this game. But I'm glad we had compromise after that.""If someone was bored and needed something very fun to do then this looks like this would definitely be something to look at to do. It looks like there would be loads of fun for hours. There's a video that touches base on the app. The people make the game look extremely interesting. I will remember to add this game to my list when I'm bored. ""It's complete chaos every time I play this game with my boyfriend and his other other friends! At first when it was just the two us shouting the neighbors thought we were legit fighting! Hahahaha!"
- "Unique and such a blast! First words that come to mind when it comes to Spaceteam. This is the best party game. It plays over wifi, and the more people you have, the better. Yell instructions at the driver before you get blown up - seriously frustrating fun! I can't recommend this one enough - go get it. Right now! Then gather your best (or worst - cause they might hate you after playing this) friends and this is your excuse for a party.""Almost all multiplayer mobile games these days are focused on playing against others on the internet. If however, you are looking for a good co-op game to play at a party like me, then you should give Spaceteam a try. You can connect up to 8 players at a location using the local wi-fi to play a fun scifi party game."
- "Spaceteam is a free Android game that you can play with friends over multiple devices. Using the same wifi network, up to 8 players can connect together and play this space game that encourages teamwork and coordination in able to win. It's a great game and neat that it can support multiple devices for one session."
- "I enjoyed this simple game because of its simple UI and how the players are forced to communicated and cooperate to complete their missions. It makes for a fun party game for children and adults, with zany objectives and crazy science words that are sometimes absurd to say aloud. "
- "The commands and directions are hilarious lol I like it when we are shouting out loud to give directions to teammates and at the same time trying to hear each other lol. If you are on a tight budget, one of you can like buy an in app purchase and then share some of the features to other players. Btw, 2 to 4 players for local multiplayer mode. It doesnt have controller support tho. ""Spaceteam is a party app game allowing groups of people giving directions while yelling and shouting at the player. A lot of tension and nervousness might be included so if you are a person in high need of concentration and/or silence, this game is not for you. ""I would still like to see a list here and have the button "View Solution" renamed to something else though. A solution implies a problem and i'm not sure local multiplayer android games is an actual problem more than it is a statement of fact. "
- "I am not one for war games at all. I guess if you need something to help you pass time, this would be it. Seems like you can have multiple player teams as well. Looks as though this is offered for both IPhone and Android. I can't tell whether there is much of a cost to this or whether its free. In my opinion, not for me, but to each their own."
- "Recently been playing this game with my cousins every time they visit my home. Spaceteam is unlike the other games out there that force you and your co-players to stare at your screens but this actually engages you with your friends. Plus its like playing a good board game but using your phone instead. "
- "Yes this is exactly what I was looking for to do multiplayer with all my friends. Not only does this app support up to 8 players. It is also cross compatible with ios and android when playing on wifi so no matter what type of phone each of my friends has we all can join in on the fun."