This solution is ranked
in What are the best asynchronous online multiplayer games on AndroidRead user opinions
in What are the best TCGs (trading card games) on AndroidRead user opinions
in What are the best hotseat multiplayer Android gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best strategy card games for AndroidRead user opinions
in What are the best Android card battle gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best card battle games like Hearthstone for AndroidRead user opinions
in What are the best online games for iPhoneRead user opinions
in What are the best strategy card games for iPhoneRead user opinions
in What are the best iPhone card battle gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best trading card game appsRead user opinions
in What are the best local multiplayer Android gamesRead user opinions
What the community says about Star Realms
- "I so wanted to like Star Realms, but I just can't do it. The crashing alone is the most annoying app annoyance I have ever seen. Every time I reboot my phone - what do I see? You guessed it - Star Realms crash. Blah! Steer clear of this one, folks, at least until they fix it!""I would rate this game as one of the best card trading games. It's graphics are superb. The game play seems to go on and on. You are constantly changing and building your deck."
- "If you like sci-fi based RTS games, give Star Realms a try. Star Realms has exciting gameplay, great graphics and a large user base. It's free to install but you can purchase downloadable content if you wish. It's portable, expandable and it's a must have if you like deckbuilding games.""Star Realms is fun card collecting game playable on Android cell phones. I have not had any of the issues that some users have had such as broken updates. Star Realms provides a nice distraction to worldly problems and I really enjoy it. The content is suited to all ages.""First off, it's free which is always a good thing. But allows for optional in app purchases - that's the catch. The concept and graphics are okay but not a game I'd be playing all the time."
- "I love the strategy card game "Star Realms" for my Android. It is really fun to play, very creative, and makes me think. I can hardly put it down!"
- "This is a digital card game that you can play versus other players online! Every card trading gamer's dream. You can also use to battle friends face to face with pass and play. It's really a lot of fun you can keep on your phone without lugging around cards. "
- "Star Realms can definitely be seen as one of the better strategy card games for iPhone, but I definitely think that there are better alternatives. I do enjoy that this game is free to play and the deckbuilding and artwork is pretty nice. "
- "There's a lot to be happy about when it comes to Star Realms and a lot left to be desired. It's still one of the best iPhone card battle games out there but with so many different competitors it's hard to stick with Star Realms as I feel the graphics haven't really improved or the versatility in game play. It's like the pair of sneakers that come out every year. You're excited at first but realize it's just the same with a few color changes and quickly get bored of it and want to try something new and exciting. Star Realms is going on 5 years now and I still enjoy it time to time, but the initial excitement has really worn off for me."
- "Why am I getting Magic: The Gathering deja vu? Oh, right, because I was playing Star Realms, and it's a blatant ripoff! Still, the sprites are amusing and the game play fun. The constant need for in-app purchases is pretty terrible, though.""This game has a lot of the features I like in a multiplayer game. I can play with others, and communicate with them. It pairs me with people I may even be able to meet in real life. I like that part. "