This solution is ranked
in What are the best space MMOs for PCRead user opinions
in What are the best Sci-fi MMORPG PC gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best free to play multiplayer games for PS4Read user opinions
in What are the best space games for PCRead user opinions
in What are the best free MMORPGs on SteamRead user opinions
in What are the best free to play multiplayer games for Xbox OneRead user opinions
in What are the best MMORPGsRead user opinions
in What are the best free to play gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best Xbox One adventure gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best PS4 adventure gamesRead user opinions
What the community says about Star Trek Online
- "I am a big fan of Star Trek i watched all of the movies even the remake ones. Anyway, so yeah this game has a lot of good content. But i think there are some game mechanics that could have been redefined but overall i had a great experience playing this especially with my friends. "
- "Star Trek is great. I love playing this PC game. I like the original Star Trek on TV but this is so much better with the new and nice graphics. I have to walk away from the computer or I will keep playing it.""For sci-fi MMORPG PC gaming, a solution could be Star Trek Online, released on Steam in 2010. It has an overall review of "mostly positive" according to users.""Star Trek online is one of the most scifi games that I have ever encountered. It has positive reviews and has great graphics."
- "huge fan of tjhe star trek and mr spock universe. plus points that its a free multiplayer game that i can play on my ps4""It's great for that feeling of commanding your own starship, and that's about it. If you like role playing your characters or building of the story with what's in your head, you can stick it out a bit longer and still enjoy it. It's impressive that this is an MMO that you can play from both your ship and as an individual avatar, but beyond these points, it leaves a lot to be desired and largely relies solely on the premise of being Star Trek. The story is disappointing, convoluted and transparently flaud, and not at all "Trek" for anyone who wants to play around in that universe. It has since become a game that shoots players through the beginning content until they reach the highest level where the only way you can really excel or compete is to pay more money for virtual ships, guns, do-dads, etc. Gamers will know this as "Pay-to-Win.""Well sir @Brian, I think that's because this game was initially released for PC almost 10 YEARS AGO! that's why the gameplay is kind of behind in terms of today's graphics and gameplay. But for someone like me who only played it in PS4, it was enjoyable, especially how it offers a different feeling from the Star Trek shows, I mean if you wanted to see and feel that you should just have watched the series!"
- "Star Trek Online is a good free MMORPG, unfortunately I was never a fan of Star Trek, so this game just does not captivate me. I would prefer a fantasy medieval MMORPG with knights and all that jazz.""Star Trek on Steam is so fascinating. SIt back and command your own fleet and enjoy challenges and crazy high grade graphics. Perfect for all the treckies and non treckies out there as well. "
- "Star Trek Online is one of the most vast and ambitious MMPORGs around. It has been available for PC since 2010, but didn't get released for XBox One until 2016. Although the game is almost a decade old, it's still a rewarding and immersive experience for any Star Trek fan, offering stories and missions that will keep you involved for hundreds of hours. "
- #18 of 24
in What are the best MMORPGs"Star Trek Online has to be one of the most fun MMORPGs currently out. There are a lot of different things that you can do with the game and you should be able to get a lot of hours of playtime out of this game."