This solution is ranked
in What are the best Star Wars PC gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best resources to be a Star Wars expertRead user opinions
in What are the best games based on movies for PCRead user opinions
in What are the best high-end games for Pentium G4600Read user opinions
in What are the best single-player PC games with space combat simulationRead user opinions
in What are the best Xbox One war gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best PS4 war gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best epic battle simulators for PCRead user opinions
in What are the best Xbox One split screen coop gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best PS4 splitscreen / online gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best action gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best PS4 split screen co-op gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best FPS games for PS4Read user opinions
in What are the best Army GamesRead user opinions
in What are the best games with awesome graphicsRead user opinions
in What are the cheapest PS4 gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best PS4 gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best online multiplayer PC gamesRead user opinions
What the community says about Star Wars Battlefront
- "Therefore, not only in movies or comics, the game around the world Star Wars whether or not always get the warm support from the fans. Well known, but almost three years have passed, still no game really bring players back to this wonderful world. When the parent company was transferred to Disney, the LucasArts development firm announced the closure as "rubbing salt" into the longing of so many people. Then in 2013, the new hope suddenly appeared when "he grew" EA has acquired the right to develop and release all the games related to the Star Wars world on the console and PC. Comes with it's announcement to revive the Star Wars Battlefront franchise for a while. Two years since that announcement, the Star Wars: Battlefront version, produced by DICE, the father of the Battlefield franchise, is actually "ripening". So is the game worthy of being the successor, opening the door to a new era in the gaming industry's Star Wars universe?""Now that the new one is out this one is a pretty good value. It is fun and the graphics are amazing. If you are a star wars fan or a shooter fan check this out. It isn't great but it is pretty fun."
- "If you're looking for a way to improve your gameplay on Star Wars Battlefront, then you should give a look to this website. It offers very well made books that will guide you in the game, giving you suggestions and hints to bring your gameplay to another level!""This game really taught me a lot about Star Wars. It taught me what the worlds are like, all about the different characters, and it made me an even bigger fan than I already was!""I purchased the Stars Wars Battlefront Standard edition and love it! I enjoy being able to switch between 1st person and 3rd person views with the click of a button. My only regret is not buying the Ultimate Edition with access to the Season Pass. Great Game!"
- "Not a bad solution (for some reason I didn't initially think of this title as a "movie" game, but in retrospect I guess that's pretty silly of me). Again, additional solutions would be nice, and given that perhaps broken up by service (this is on Origin, are there any solutions on Steam?)""I have played this game extensively. I find it is always rewarding when I get to become one of the heroes or villains. They are incredibly powerful and hard to kill."
- "Star Wars Battlefront has been one of the better games for Penguin G4600 system. Even though the game itself is fun to play, there are a few glitches which is why I’m giving this a 4 instead of a 5 however, it’s a fun game to play and I get pretty immersed in it. The characters are fun as well. "
- "Star Wars is a part of my childhood. It has conquered the pop culture and since Disney bought it from George Lucas, it started to grow exponentially. Unfortunately, the gaming front of SW is not that appealing to me. Because of a simple reason. I want more story! In a vast galaxy like that, there are countless possibilities of captivating narrative but they choose to make a combat game with such a little story to tell? Make your games more interesting, all right? I got an idea for you: make a rich, cinematic video game set in the old republic instead of this Battlefront... When it comes to the website refinement, EA knows the game. No complains there. ""This is not a single-player game at all. There is no story, it's multiplayer only. It's just terrible. ""SW Battlefront does not have single player. It is multiplayer only and if you don't have friends, you're playing with strangers. I would say play Borderlands the Presequel if you want space time stuff. Much better game. "
- "I loved Battlefront. It's relatively beautiful in a way you can't really see anywhere else but, occasionally, in other games from DICE or similar developers. There's war and death and murder happening all around you and there's you and whatever choice you choose to make to help your warfront. You put your head down, lasers whizzing all around you, and you run. ""I could not find "epic battle simulators for PC" there per say. I could not even find a search engine to help me look for it. I guess if go on the forum page you might be able to get some help. "
- "AWESOME GAME. The price went down too, to a reasonable value. My friends and I are admitted Star Wars geeks so we'd in love with the game. The graphics are fantastic, the sound memorable. I've heard people complain about potential lag but that's due to personal internet connections, not the game itself because mine never has a problem."
- "I love playing "Star Wars - Battlefront" in split-screen coop mode! It's so much fun playing with others. I feel like this is the best because my partner can be right next to me and we can actually interact. It's a great overall game and even better in this mode!"
- #12 of 47
in What are the best Army Games
- #18 of 48
in What are the cheapest PS4 games"So unlike its younger brother, Battlefront II, this game is a well refined version of its later self. EA is a cancer of a company that is bordering the limits between gambling and gaming. Very dangerous for those who have kids and thier credit card information already saved on thier Xbox. I do not support this company in any way until thier business practices improve. The game is fun, however now that the company has turned for the worst, I will not support them any longer. "
- #19 of 50
in What are the best PS4 games"I started playing this game after my brother told me it was good. I now play it daily with friends and family because not only is it fun, the interface is also engaging and attractive. "
- "This sandbox Star Wars game was made for fans and despite a few hurdles, will be an enjoyable gameplay.""First of all i am a big Stars Wars fan...and yes Star Wars Battlefront captures the essence of Star Wars beautifully! Aside from the fact of its poor original score. All in all, this game is a good online multiplayer game although yes it has no single player campaign so if you dont have friends it might be hard to play this""This game will suck you in for sure, it is so much fun! The graphics are really great and the battles are awesome! I like that you can be the hero team or the evil team also. ""This is a great game! I love that I can play as either a rebel or an imperial. The graphics are amazing and the fight scenes make you feel like you are in the game!"