This solution is ranked
in What are the best Star Wars VideogamesRead user opinions
in What are the best online games like Fortnite under 500MBRead user opinions
in What are the best FPS games for PS4Read user opinions
in What are the best Xbox One splitscreen online gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best action gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best PS4 MMO GamesRead user opinions
in What are the best shooter alternatives to Destiny 2Read user opinions
in What are the best Xbox One split screen coop gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best Star Wars PC gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best PS4 war gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best Xbox One war gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best ps4 pro compatible gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best Xbox One FPS gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best Xbox One X gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best games with awesome graphicsRead user opinions
in What are the best PS4 gamesRead user opinions
What the community says about Star Wars: Battlefront II
- "I suspect you'll find as many recommendations for the best star wars video games as there are players. The Star Wars movies have spawned many games, so you'll have to go through the pain (and joy) of discovery. EA is among the best in game designers, so I think that Battlefront II is certainly among the best, if not the best."
- "Energetic. Thrilling. Engaging. Indeed a good game for every Star Wars fans out there as it able to replicate the true Star Wars universe such as the most famous battles in Lucas’ universe. I also like its multiplayer feature because it's more enjoyable to play video games with other people as you can trash talk them. "
- "The Star Wars theme is one of my favorites for games and movies too. Star Wars BATTLEFRONT II is as good and maybe better than any I have played, and the frame rate is exceptional on my equipment. When I go online for multiplayer action, my old equipment keeps right up. "
- "Star Wars Battlefront II is a solid MMO style Star Wars themed shooter if you can look past all of the controversy that surrounded this title. If you're a Star Wars fan like me, then you will love the story and feel of the action. The recent patches have left this game in a much better state then it was at launch."
- "Only thing I hate about this is the constant microtransactions, other than that, I enjoyed it genuinely as a SW fan with high standards. They should get rid of the IRL payments and focus more on the server development"
- "Star Wars Battlefront II has been getting a lot of negative press lately, but not necessarily because of any of its core mechanics, which are not necessarily all bad, or even that bad at all. Rather, people are (rightfully) upset about the borderline abusive microtransaction system that is kind of taken to its logical extreme in terms of greed and antipathy for players. Casual players and fans will find that they really cannot complete very fairly with people who have a lot of time or money to sink into the game. I'd maybe wait to see if the publisher changes some of their practices; otherwise, for most people, this will be little more than a single-player title that arbitrarily happens to also have a somewhat unbalanced and non-competitive multiplayer mode."
- #10 of 14
in What are the best PS4 war games"Love this game. I bought it as soon as it came out. Good action, great graphics and super fun. I play with my boys and we get a real kick out of spending quality time together with the Star Wars saga. I like choosing my favorite characters and the action of fighting is good. They game has not been gotten tired of we still play it."
- "This is the latest and greatest installment in the Star Wars franchise of games. If you don't mind spending lots of time to earn/unlock characters, this game wouldn't be so bad. But for casual gamers who have to manage a life and a family, you won't get as much enjoyment with the game because you won't be able to unlock as much. It's really a shame how you can drop $80 on a product and not get to enjoy it to its potential. The game is pretty fun, but the unlocking design is highly flawed."
- #27 of 50
in What are the best PS4 games