This solution is ranked
in What are the best Android games with persistent things to upgradeRead user opinions
in What are the best war games for iPadRead user opinions
in What are the best offline games like Clash of ClansRead user opinions
in What are the best free Star Wars gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best games like Clash of ClansRead user opinions
in What are the best resources to be a Star Wars expertRead user opinions
What the community says about Star Wars: Commander
- "Star Wars: Commander is an Android game with so many upgrades, you'll wanna catch them all. In order to progress, a player must slowly and incrementally upgrade their base to fend off the soldiers who wage war against them--you have to work for these upgrades. ""Star Wars: Commander allows me to upgrade my base in a persistent game world on my Android phone. I love this game especially since I'm a huge Star Wars fan.""I needed an android game that has persistant things to upgrade. I found Star Wars : Commander and it it has been a blast, and is full of action gameplay."
- "Recently just dl-ed Star Wars: Commander because i am now getting tired of playing Clash of CLans. So far i am liking this but i think this has lots of improvemnets needed to make it more perfect. On my ened it takes time to load and i am sometimes stuck on the same cmapaign level eh "
- "Hi! I've always been a fan of strategy games so when I learned this Star Wars strategy game Commander, I immediately downloaded it because it's also free, plus I am a Star Wars fan. I find it very challenging when it comes to thinking of tactics though in order to succeed."
- "Big Star Wars fan here so of course, I had to try this game out as soon as possible and it did not disappoint. Being this small, design and art are impressively accurate to the movies. A must-try for any fan out there.""I really enjoy playing games on my tablet. My favorite game is Clash of Clans, although lately I've been a little tired of playing it. I wanted a game that was like it, so I tried Star Wars: Commander. It's very similar to Clash of Clans. It has amazing graphics and a great amount of variety in it. The game-play is very immersive and has occupied me for hours on occasions. If you love Star Wars and the Clash of Clans series, you'll love this game.""Star Wars: Commander is similar to Clash of Clans. But being that I am a Star Wars fan I have loved this game so much more. Unfortunately the last update has created quite a few issues with alliances and so on. I'm hoping this gets fixed soon so I can resume playing this game. "
- "I consider myself knowledgeable about Star Wars, but I wanted to learn more in a setting where I could also have some fun. It helped that this game could be installed on the go. I can play this anywhere and at any time. I learn a bit more about the franchise every time I do. I really like the incremental games, and it helps that it is a Star Wars game.""I think this app would be a good solution for anyone looking to become a Star Wars Expert. I think this would put someone in the driver set and allow them to control their own base, hopefully getting better as they progress through the game.""This doesn't look like a game that would in any way help in being informed on Star Wars. This just looks to cater to those that want a simple game to play, and not at all a good resource of information."