This solution is ranked
in What are the best sci-fi games for AndroidRead user opinions
in What are the best free Star Wars gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best sci-fi games for iPhoneRead user opinions
in What are the best Android Star Wars gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best Sci-Fi themed games for iPhoneRead user opinions
in What are the best Android games like Summoners WarRead user opinions
in What are the best space adventure iphone gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best iOS Star Wars gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best Electronic Arts game appsRead user opinions
in What are the best Sci-Fi themed games for AndroidRead user opinions
in What are the best Star Wars VideogamesRead user opinions
in What are the best Star Wars appsRead user opinions
in What are the best resources to be a Star Wars expertRead user opinions
What the community says about Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes
- "This is an awesome Star Wars game. It's available on Android and overall it is a really well-developed game. I do wish they would add some more combos and attacks, but it really is the best one out there with the Star Wars theme that you can get on Android."
- "It's a decent game but ultimately just a major advertisement and an expensive one at that. You get some genuine star wars feeling out of it but you're pretty much just paying hundreds to feel less than you would if you watched the movie. Definitely needs some work."
There are no comments yet!
- "This game is fun, and has many positive reviews. I find my self being immersed in the game and losing track of time playing it. It is pleasant to play, and the design is also pleasant to look at and use. It is easy to understand how to play the game, and what your goals are. The graphics are plaesing to look at.""This is a pretty generic star wars game made by EA. If you are interested in the series and would like to play a RPG set in the universe of Star Wars, this is for you.""I really enjoy this game. Its fun for me and my children and easy to catch on to. Very recommended. "
- "I'm not really much of a Star Wars fan, but Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes is surprisingly inspired. You take your team across the game board and in each section of the board there is a turn-based strategy encounter. It reminds me of a cross between Star Wars, Risk and Final Fantasy. I find any in-game purchases kind of annoying but hey, whatever floats your boat. If you like Star Wars, Risk and the turn-based gameplay of Final Fantasy fight scenes, you're going to love this game."
- #10 of 13
in What are the best Star Wars apps"Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes is one of the best mobile games associated with this franchise. It's addictive and is legitimately as good as most of the console-based titles revolving around this universe. One slight concern is the fact that the developers have began to institute more types of things that might be interpreted as being "pay to win", but there's still a lot of enjoyment to be had if you don't choose to play in this way - you'll just progress a bit slower.""Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes is one of the best Star Wars apps out there. I downloaded it a few weeks ago and I've had so much fun playing it. I enjoy the gameplay, graphics and story. I've already spent way too much time playing this and will continue to do so. "
- "I love this game. So many options. Want to team up Vader and Kylo Ren? Yoda and Palpatine? Jar jar and the Ewoks? (Well maybe not the third one). Many characters and limitless possibilites make this game very addictive. "