This solution is ranked
in What are the best Star Wars PC gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best free to play MMORPGsRead user opinions
in What are the best games that are class-based on SteamRead user opinions
in What are the best iOS Star Wars gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best RPGsRead user opinions
in What are the best PC tactical RPGsRead user opinions
in What are the best games for MacBook AirRead user opinions
in What are the best tactical role playing games for iPhoneRead user opinions
in What are the best fantasy games for iPhone or iPadRead user opinions
in What are the best Star Wars games on SteamRead user opinions
in What are the most difficult games to play on my iPadRead user opinions
in What are the best single-player space opera RPGs on PCRead user opinions
in What are the best actual RPGs (nobody knows what a Roblox RPG is)Read user opinions
in What are the best games with character creation on AndroidRead user opinions
in What are the best mac gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best Xbox Game Pass gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best RPGs for AndroidRead user opinions
in What are the best planet and space exploration gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best video game storylines for PCRead user opinions
in What are the best games based on movies for PCRead user opinions
in What are the best resources to be a Star Wars expertRead user opinions
in What are the best RPG space gamesRead user opinions
What the community says about Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic
- "Always been a fan of SW, glad to finally see an MMORPG with good gameplay about this unverse. Its one of the best free to play MMORPGs ive played in a long time, and there are in-game purchases that you can try to make the experience fresher!"
- "I am a big pc gamer and i own almost every star wars game on steam. Knights of the old republic is one of my favorite old star wars game. You can choose to be a good guy or a bad guy, not many games do this and i love it. One of the best star wars games ever.""I recommend this one even though its been around a long time. I decided to take a step back in time and level my way up through the ancient Star Wars universe, and I was not disappointed. "
- "I am the largest Star Wars fan that I know. I am also a gamer. As a result, I have always searched for the best games to play featuring Star Wars stories, backgrounds, and heroes. The best Star Wars game I have ever played on the ios platform was Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic. "
- #1 of 9
in What are the best RPGs"Is you're into Star Wars and like RPG's, then Knights of the Old Republic might be what you're looking for. Developed by Bioware and published by LucasArts, there are many levels of challenge for you to explore. Will keep you busy for hours at least."
- "As far as PC tactical RPGs go, Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic is my favorite ever. I remember logging countless hours on this game when I was younger. You can not beat this game enough. There is always a reason to come back."
- "STAR WARS: Knights of the Old Republic continued to be my favorite Role Playing Game of all time. When i was just in my early 20s, I think that was in 2004. I was given this game for my christmas and ever since then i've played it over and over. This is the game that introduced me into world of video games and role playing fantasy. Also, this is the game that transformed me into a person who is in love with Star Wars and obsessed with Jedi! From the story line, to the game play, to the dialogue, and the rhythm of how it all works together. I have not spoken to anyone who after trying out the game were not as amazed as me. I recommend that you buy and explore the Star Wars universe and meet all of the different species and characters.""KotOR is a classic that never runs out of style. It's got great story telling and fits so well in the SW universe. "
- "This would probably be great if i was looking for a computer game or this was a game for my phone. Sadly, however, it is not. This is a PC game via the Steam platform, which is definitely not what i was looking for. "
- "I like the overall look of this game, although it is over 10 years old and as such the graphics and quality of game play is not as good as a more modern game. That said, the game features many of the best characters from Star Wars and it also has a quality RPG feel to it. If your a Star Wars fan and you haven't played this oldie, but goodie, I'd say check it out, it doesn't require much space on your PC and it will run smoothly. ""This is a really good solution as it is a star wars game on steam and it is a good game. Overall great suggestion that fills what I'm looking for."
- "I've heard so many good reviews about STAR WARS: Knights of the Old Republic, so I decided to try it for myself. Even though this game is pretty old, it was a truly amazing single-player space opera RPG. I enjoyed playing this on my PC and am only upset that I waited so long to actually play it.""Who is a Star wars fan, or should I rather ask who is not ! STAR WARS: Knights of the Old Republic is something you really need to check out. With its d20 system, role playing games rules and the lure of the dark side, it will keep you engaged for hours.""I am a huge fan of Star Wars but this game was extremely frustrating to play. The game continued to crash and my computer received several Blue screens of death."
- "If you're a Star Wars fan, then, this is a no-brainer. You're probably playing this game already. For those new to the franchise of curious about it, know that this is a solid game in general. The story might be a bit confusing to follow but the gameplay, loot, and customization options are all good. Give it a try.""im a hardcore SW fan who dont really like any other starwars besiodes the originals, but this game is the best sw game ive played despite the hate it initially go. it isnt the og sw, but itll do. 4/5 for this"
- "I loves star wars and I love the knights of the old republic or kotor as it is referred to. I love playing this game and have many times over again. I keep going back to it because of how fun it is. If you have never played it, definitly give it a go! Great game!"
- "I love Star Wars and they don't have much of those games on Game Pass. A lot are shooter games and others but good thing they have this. I'm on my second Game Pass subscription now and I get to play more games"
- "If you've been craving a role playing game for Star Wars and have an Android phone, you're in luck. You have to save the Republic on your quest and fight with the Jedis. This game is seriously the best for major Star Wars fans. ""It is not an android game, the android term pulled it up because it contains androids, but it is not because it can be played on a phone"
- "SW:KotOR is a hugely expanded world that allows you more freedom to explore than ever before. There's a seemingly unlimited combination of character models, skills, and places you can combine together to make your playtime unique. The story will pull you in with its immersive telling and the open world aspect makes it truly seem like there's unlimited paths to take. If you're looking for a game that really does well on the worldbuilding and gameplay, look no further than SW:KotOR."
- "So there have been some really only average to terrible "Star Wars" games, but this one seems to break that mold. There are a lot of very positive Steam reviews, a good sign in my book., though I should note this game was first released in 2003, so there's been lots of time for people to review. But folks keep buying (at a very reasonable price) and playing it, so I'm in!""Who doesn't like Star Wars? Especially a Star Wars video game. This is an oldie but goodie. I would still play it even though the graphics may not be up to date because of the interesting story. It brings some nostalgia. ""This is the perfect game for Star Wars fans, people that enjoy an intricate storyline and gaming on their PC. I think this game has an amazming story, making you feel connected to the characters as you play. Great!"
- "Knights of the old republic is a great star wars video game, but not a really great introduction into the official cannon of the universe. It's extended content and not considered 100% accurate. But the game is really fun and the story is well told!""My son loves everything Star Wars, so I'm always keeping an eye out for new things that might interest him. I decided to check out this game on Steam. It plays pretty well on my Mac and so far he says it's really fun to explore."
- #13 of 14
in What are the best RPG space games"STARWARS Knights of the Old Republic was a retro gem I came across while playtesting many different RPGs. The storyline, characters, and gameplay were all amazing and really immersed you into the starwars world. Although the graphics were lacking and the gameplay was not as long as I hoped, it was a "stellar" time. I almost prefer that the game was shorter because it felt perfect for the storyline, and did not drag on. ""Knight of the Old Republic follows the Star Wars theme, but its more of a walk-based combat RPG. You do not necessarily travel space often, but there are multiple worlds you can travel to on your starship. Space combat is non-existent, but it does provide a gripping RPG concept. You can choose your party, build your character with over 40 different 'powers' for your lightsaber and battle against the Slith. ""If you are a huge Star Wars fan like myself, you will greatly enjoy this game. This is a game in which you, the user gets to choose their own path. There is so many levels to this game that you will not get bored of playing.""Considering that this game was released in 2003, the graphics are actually very good. It inspired an online RPG that is still going strong despite the graphics looking aged (after SIX years and running)"