This solution is ranked
in What are the best survival crafting games for PCRead user opinions
in What are the best games for Windows 10Read user opinions
in What are the best Xbox One zombie gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best open world games for Xbox OneRead user opinions
in What are the best survival games of all timeRead user opinions
in What are the best games like GTARead user opinions
in What are the best Xbox Game Pass gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best survival games that are open world base building horror single players for PCRead user opinions
in What are the best survival games for PCRead user opinions
in What are the best Xbox One sandbox gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best zombie games on SteamRead user opinions
What the community says about State of Decay 2
- "Sooo this is your zombie type of game except that you have other task other than killing zombies. The post-apocalyptic setting is made more exciting because you actually gotta look for food, water, and other supplies for the community..the challenging part is making those gathered resources enough for the whole community. Catch the drift!"
- "This zombie game is so fun. I play with it all the time, and i can say that is one of the funniest games i have ever played "
- "State of Decay is an open world survial game that is full of zombies to to kill. You need to build a base and build it up and build up your character. It is available on X-box and Windows. It will be released in spring of 2018. I don't think that his really is the same game style as GTA though. I would say it doesn't really fit the topic.""When I am looking for a game like grand theft auto, I tend to not buy zombie apocalypse games like State of decay on xbox live marketplace. This game is nothing like grand theft auto and after I played it I wanted a full refund. "
- #11 of 21
in What are the best survival games that are open world base building horror single players for PC"Oh, wow. Check the graphics! It looks like the developers of this game put some effort into offering a really scary experience. And it is for single players, too. You can get scared all by yourself. Although this game is for XBox One, it also runs on a PC. The $60 price tag is worth it. This game is a keeper. ""I feel this game is pretty underrated and underappreciated, its not as fun as the other games here, but its still a gem in itself as well. Its got that "oldie" charm to it that makes me come back every time, plus the game's physics are rad af""no idea how anyone is leaving a review of the game considering it's not even finished or released yet.""This video game sounds fun for those who are fans of the walking dead. It could prepare them for an apocalypse, which is something we all need. I would say this seems like something that could be useful to those who want to create their own world. It will also bring people together around the world.""This is a blatant rip off of Left 4 Dead. That's not inherently a bad thing, but at $59.99 to buy, and then more DLC after that, I just can't see playing much on it. Also, I don't like that it's Xbox One (and Windows 10, even worse). Sure, I've got the console, but I always feel so dirty using it.""I had recently gotten into a slump of no games that I had could satisfy my quench for a good game. I found State of Decay 2 on Steam, and the different elements that it combines into its game is extremely well done that makes the game so enjoyable to play."
- "In State of Decay 2 i join a post apocalyptic world full of zombies where i must build my colonies, and save survivors scattered through out the world. I can invite my friends and together we can fight hordes of zombies together through the post apocalyptic world together.""This survival RPG was a chaotic, brutal, and fun time both in combat and in exploration. The inclusion of special zombies in the game really gives you a sense of fear and urgency of dying permanently.""This is a super fun open world survival game. Definitely one of the best I've ever played. I still play it almost daily. ""This is an alright game. I'm a bit burnt out on zombies but the open world is great. "
- "Zombie games often lack story. Sure, they have the best graphics and intuitive controls but rarely will you find a zombie game that has a good sequel and at the same time works like RPG I love that I get to manage food, fuel, and other resources to survival. Not your typical FPS game."