This solution is ranked
in What are the best Xbox One zombie gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best Xbox One survival gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best survival games that are open world base building horror single players for PCRead user opinions
in What are the best Horror Survival games on SteamRead user opinions
in What are the best co-op horror games on SteamRead user opinions
in What are the best survival games for PCRead user opinions
in What are the best Xbox One Horror gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best Xbox One adventure gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best zombie gamesRead user opinions
What the community says about State of Decay: YOSE
- "State of Decay: YOSE is an okay Xbox One zombie survival game. It looks pretty good, but it's not the best zombie game out there. It doesn't present as much of a challenge as I would like and sort of drags in places (and not in the good zombie way). It's fine for casual play."
- "State of Decay: YOSE is probably the best horror and survival game on Xbox one! The story is not so movie deep but it's a fun game to play 👍 Killing zombies and controlling characters in this game is quite enjoying "
- #10 of 21
in What are the best survival games that are open world base building horror single players for PC"Video games - what would we do without them? Gotta love survival games that are open world base building horror single players for PC, and State of Decay: YOSE is in my top five favorites these days. The graphics are awesome, and the zombies/infected just look amazing. Very realistic! Get your game on with this one on Steam, and make sure to set aside lots of hours because you won't be able to pull yourself away.""This presents a lot of experiences and stretegy. It gave me the idea of fortification and barricading myself in a perfect defensive corner."
- "State of Decay is a fantastic Zombies game available on Steam that delivers intense action and beautiful environments. It's an open-world survival game that gives player many hours of fun for raiding, crafting, and surviving against the infectious horde."
- "The co-op works in this game is quite interesting in that you can drop into their gameplay at any time and be part of their story and help them progress and perform activities in the game and in return, you get influence point which you can use for upgrades to your own base."
- "I absolutely loved State of Decay on Steam. I play games on a PC and State of Decay has to be one of the best survival games on the market. Steam provides this online co-op, letting up to four players join to romp around the end of human civilisation and have a lot of fun with zombies. The graphics are excellent and there is a good time for all. ""It's a survival game in the popular genre of Zombies. The PC specs aren't too rough on your computer so many people can play it. On top of this, it has good reviews and it's a pretty high budget game. A lot of effort put into the game means more quality. I'd say it's a solid game and worth it for the money seeing as how it's relatively cheap."
- #33 of 37
in What are the best zombie games"Deep and even emotional. I almost forgot how I used to love this game. This is not your pure zombie fighting game nor your usual open-world adventure game. It has no online multiplayer mode too. Some bugs are still present but tolerable. The best thing is that it is available in different platforms not just on PC."