This solution is ranked
in What are the best Arcade games on SteamRead user opinions
in What are the best fighting games for PCRead user opinions
in What are the best fighting games for PS4Read user opinions
in What are the best two-player gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best games in historyRead user opinions
in What are the best fighting game franchisesRead user opinions
in What are the best street fighter gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best 2.5D games on SteamRead user opinions
in What are the best games to play with a Steam ControllerRead user opinions
in What are the best Fighting games on SteamRead user opinions
in What are the best PC games to play with a controllerRead user opinions
What the community says about Street Fighter V
- "I find Street Fighter V being more ugly as time pass by. But not as ugly as you think though. It still a terribly good game tho. Still 5 stars for Street Fighter V. 👍""Street Fighter is one of the most iconic Arcade games around. I love the intense fast past combo-combat. This is easily one of the best fighting games ever created.""Street Fighter is a great game. I really enjoy going back and playing this game, it brings back lots of memories."
- "What's tekken??? LOL just kidding. I was a tekken player up to tekken 5 but switched to Street Fighter when I watched the live action movie with van damme. been playing this fighting game in my playstation 2 and 4 ever since.""This is a pretty solid fighting game. I've played the previous street fighters and this one definitely does a good job at keeping up with the saga. It was enjoyable to kill a few hours. I think they could've done more with the story, but as a fighting game, it's pretty good. ""I really found this to be a fun and exciting fighting game for PS4. Me and my son played it for hours and really enjoyed it. The graphics and gameplay are great!"
- "Street Fighter is a definite classic among video games. Anybody who was born before the mid-1990s and went to arcades was exposed to Street Fighter. This version V was published in 2016. Of course, it enumerates all of its updated features, but nearly 900 customer reviews still give it only 3.5 stars. From the comments, this version V is trying very hard to grow up and compete with modern video games, when what players really want is the old-fashioned arcade version. Take it back to 8-bit, Capcom! And give us back Bespelled while you're at it!""Street FIghter V is a game that i love and always play. The characters in the game are lovable and the skills needed to be good at this game is top notch.""Meh. This is probably one game too many. Characters are a bit "blocky" and the lack of new moves wasn't great. They probably should have stropped at IV."
- "This is a great opportunity to get the latest Street Fighter game on Amazon! There are multiple buying options and you'll be able to enjoy this game for a long time. Great experience.""The classic fighting game returns with Street Fighter V. Play as your all time favorite characters and learn some new moves as you take on your friends."
- " After falling ill from all the same, stale fighting games out there, I needed to find an awesome game for my PS4. Street Fighter V was exactly what the doctor ordered. A new twist on a classic franchise, it offers everything a gamer could ask for. Fun times are in store for the future. ""Great graphics and fun mechanics that is easy to play on a daily basis. I love how easy the game is there is no arcade mode but it is fun to play in does not take long."
- "Street Fighter V is the best PC game to play with a controller and easily my favorite. I've been playing Street Fighter since I was a kid and this edition is phenomenal. Most importantly, the gameplay is "on point" which is critical in such games. They brought back all my favorite characters and this is the one game my best friend and I play the most.""Controllers are always better with fighting games and this is no exception. The Arcade Edition or Update (If you already own the base game) brings with its additions to the game that transforms it from just a good game to a great one that deserves the series' legendary name."