This solution is ranked
in What are the best city building games on PCRead user opinions
in What are the best Historically accurate grand strategy games for PCRead user opinions
in What are the best RTS games on SteamRead user opinions
in What are the best city building games on SteamRead user opinions
in What are the best Strategy games on SteamRead user opinions
in What are the best RTS games for PCRead user opinions
What the community says about Stronghold Crusader HD
- "Stronghold Crusader HD is a city builder rts that does a pretty good job of trying to go back to the roots but keeping it modern enough so it's useable on pc and tablets. It's a pretty good game especially if you like the city building genre and like the medieval era.""If you like city building games, you'll love Stronghold Crusader HD. It is for PC and has great graphics and game play. It is fun playing against the computer and will definitely keep you entertained for a while. Check it out on Steam!"
- "This game is amazing because it captures the Middle East in a historically accurate manner. The strategy needed to stand-up to the computer is very high-level, so a few missteps and you will find a highly advanced AI pushing back your offense. I love the artwork and the unit animations. This game is supremely challenging and engrossing and I cannot wait to get back to it and play some more.""I love history and I love video games. You would think this is a match made in heaven but it is so hard to find good games with accurate history story lines. But, I finally found a great game! ""Stronghold Crusader HD is a old game that should stay buried. It's horric UI and 2002 Gameplay is just so outdated and is just unplayable."
- "Stronghold Crusader HD is a more heavily positive reviewed RTS. The game takes place in medieval ages, and I can chose which side to be on! Whether I want to join in the crusade, or fight against them. The solution brought me to their Steam page which game me plenty to know about the game, and out of all the RTS provided in the solutions, this was my favorite. ""The Stronghold Crusader game itself is solid, but the version on Steam? A mess from when I've used it. Flickering with no fixes despite many reporting the problem. If you're playing it elsewhere, then it's fine, but on Steam? You'll want to look elsewhere.""Movie sequels often disappoint me. Same for games. But I must say this one defies that expectation. The Steam ratings for this "update" are outstanding, and I found the price for the "regulat" edition very reasonable."
- "Stronghold Crusader HD is a great city building game with a mix of real-time strategy, which in my opinion is an added plus. Awesome gameplay and HD graphics make this a great purchase on Steam. The game has both multiplayer and single player modes, and 100 different maps to play, so I can see this providing me hours of entertainment.""Stronghold Crusader HD was a disappointment when i played it. The graphics are outdated and the AI opponents are not as smart as you would want making the game extremely easy.""There are tons of city building games on Steam, but this is one of the nicer ones. It seems like a modern version of an old school city builder and I really love that. "
- "For a game that's nearly old enough to drive Stronghold Crusader has really held up as one of the finest strategy games of all time. I'm sure I've bought it more than a few times in the past but by finally buying it on Steam I won't have to worry about losing my copy between moves and new computers. This game is a must play for any strategy aficionado. "
- "This looks pretty good, and if you're a fan of the old age of empires games, you should feel right at home. Medieval battles played out with strategy can be either open ended, multiplayer, or even following actual historic situations, which are personally my favorite. ""Stronghold Crusader is one of the best sequel RTS game available. I especially love the realistic battles from the crusade era. Being a history buff this game is great for me, I highly recommend it!"