This solution is ranked
in What are the best roguelike wilderness survival games for PC with fun crafting mechanicsRead user opinions
in What are the best single player survival games with a campaignRead user opinions
in What are the best survival crafting games for PCRead user opinions
in What are the best Xbox One survival gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best PC adventure gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best survival games for PCRead user opinions
in What are the best Modded VR gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best Games to stream on TwitchRead user opinions
in What are the best Oculus Rift VR gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best HTC Vive VR gamesRead user opinions
What the community says about Subnautica
- "I was looking for a survival game with crafting mechanics on my PC and came across Subnautica, which had a really neat underwater mechanic. The game looks beautiful and has a very complex crafting and base building system built in, which made it very unique and fun. I had never played a game where I was constantly underwater and it was a really fun scenario. I highly recommend this game!""It's a survival game that's not filled with zombies, so that's an automatic plus in the originality department. I love the amount of terrain you can play through, with the diving and submarine levels being a really fun, different challenge."
- "Need a focus for your next game? Interested in navigating alien occupied territory? This first person survival game called Subnautica will leave you addicted to the campaign in no time. This is a game featuring submarines and submersibles.""A survival game offered on the steam platform. Players have access to a set of skills and powers throughout their playthrough. It also comes at a reasonable price of $20."
- "I love games that are set in underwater because they are more graphically interesting to me. Anyway, in Subnautica, your inner engineer self is going to be channelled as you build your own submarine. Typical survival crafting game where you gather resources and all."
- "Subnautica is the best survival game for Xbox One!!! The game is addictive yet mysterious plus the sound and graphics are perfect!"
- "Playing Subnautica on my PC every chance I have really felt like going underwater. The concept is really engaging because of the story's mystery and of course the graphics ""One of the best survival games out there. I've had it on my Mac for a while now and it really is a good game to waste your time on. It's just too bad that it isn't available on PS platform. Otherwise I'd rate it 5 stars.""One of the nicer-looking survival games available. Despite being a survival game, I have a nice time exploring its world and its creatures. Definitely give this game a try. ""Looks very interested for the kids for 8 to 14 years old . marine life different creatures make them happy and keep there interest.""Subnautica is a great survival game and it's hard, but in a good way! I like that it's different from other survival games with makes it fresh and unique."
There are no comments yet!
- "While Subnotica is a blast, it really depends on what you like. I personally have spent more time watching Super Mario Odyssey streams than Subnotica, but it is a good game. It was recently released so it has that 'new' appeal for twitch streaming. Overall it's pretty cool as it's open world and invovles a lot of exploration. The graphics are pretty decent for this type of game at this price point, and it certainly draws you in.""Streaming on twitch can really be any game, so I don't see why you wouldn't be able to stream Subnautica. Subnautica seems like a fun, story-mode style game that would be entertaining to watch."