This solution is ranked
in What are the best Android games remakesRead user opinions
in What are the best challenging platforming games for the PCRead user opinions
in What are the best games on Steam with time attack modeRead user opinions
in What are the best indie platformers for iphone or ipadRead user opinions
in What are the best indie platformers for androidRead user opinions
in What are the best fast-paced games on SteamRead user opinions
in What are the best indie adventure Android gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best casual indie games on SteamRead user opinions
in What are the best Xbox One indie gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best indie gamesRead user opinions
What the community says about Super Meat Boy
- "This game will have you work and claw your way through it. Nothing comes easy here! You have to do figure out the timing to succeed. The first few times I played, it was impossible. But gradually as I began to figure it out, I learned and got better and better. This game is a challenge and if you like challenges - you'll love it. "
- "Super Meat Boy is a pretty fun game but I find it a little dull personally. It is well received on steam but I find the 2D graphics and art style to be visually unappealing and the game-play isn't anything new or unique from your standard plat-former.""I found the game play to be fast paced and interesting. The premise of the characters is a bit odd though.I mean meat and a fetus? I don't really get that part."
- "This game may sound strange and it is but it's one of the best time attack mode games currently offered on Steam. It really is a lot of fun and is a unique game as well."
- "A fun twist on scrolling platform games and more difficult than I expected, but worth playing in all respects. I couldn't find a version of this for Android, so it's impossible to fully rate it on that platform. If it ever gets ported to Android, though, I will be one of the first people to download it."
- "The gameplay and story is just ridiculous but no doubt a good game with fast pace and all that you want from this genre. Thumbs up!""An animated cube of meat, trying to save his girlfriend from a fetus? I HAD to try it out. So it was like chasing around an old-school Dungeons and Dragons screen, yet with hard core problems and super-fast. Oh and my GF is made of bandages, and the fetus is in a jar... wearing a tux... who thinks this up?"
- "Oh, boy. Where do I begin. This game is really hard. Forget everything you thought you knew about difficulty games, this one tops everything I have seen. The platforming action is astounding. Paired with responsive and accurate control and eye-catching graphics, this game is a must have for anyone who enjoys a challenge. I have yet to beat it, but I will do it!"
- #42 of 72
in What are the best indie games"Absolutely one of the best games ever. Really hard, and really fun. I have played through several times, and highly recommend it. Indie at it's best!""It has been nearly a decade since this game first came out but it still one of the best platforming games out there. It's funny, it's difficult, and has a lot of character. Retro gaming at one of its finest.""This is a challenging platformer that is quite addicting despite you dying over and over again. Its easy drop-in and drop-out gameplay style makes it it far less frustrating than it could be."