This solution is ranked
in What are the best Xbox One indie gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best innovative FPS games on PCRead user opinions
in What are the best games with a John Wick movies styleRead user opinions
in What are the best games that involve time manipulation on SteamRead user opinions
in What are the best games on Steam with Bullet-timeRead user opinions
in What are the best PC Bullet Hell gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best FPS games for PS4Read user opinions
in What are the best Xbox One FPS gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best PS4 Indie GamesRead user opinions
in What are the best indie gamesRead user opinions
What the community says about Superhot
- "Superhot is high energy game that simple but highly interactive. You don't get bogged down with things like regenerating bars and ammo drops. It's face paced. You have to think fast and stay moving. The art is simple just like the game so you can focus on your task and not get bogged down by insignificant details. Definitely a great way to pass this summer.""This is great. It combines a runner type game with an FPS for a totally new experience. This is not a concept that I've seen before and is definitely fresh!"
- "I loved John Wick, so did everyone else since they made 2 and are now talking about a 3rd. This game is a shoot em up DOOM style game that brings the world of Mr Wick to your fingertips!""This is super fun, I really like this game. It's definitely closest thing I've ever played to the John Wick movie. "
- "Looking for an unusual video game? Superhot might just deliver what you want. The reviews on this game are mixed but most find it to be challenging and fun to play. Give Superhot a shot.""Finally, a game that is actually exciting to play. You don't get the cheats like other FPS games and it is refreshing. "
- "Superhot is a great game for VR equipped with Bullet-time. It's a never ending FPS with realistic motions and an infinite number of ways to move. You can live forever in the game so there's no need to respawns and you can shoot, slice and dice your way to victory.""SUPERHOT is a very unique game. The graphics and gameplay stands out from most games Ive played. Downloading from steam made things more convenient and overall cheaper."
- "Superhot is a decent PC shooter game but the problem is, it's overpriced for what you get. The levels are often repetitive and once you've mastered the knowledge necessary, you'll soon get bored with it as the challenge is shallow at best. Good to pass the time but really nothing more than that.""Superhot is a neat game where you play 1st person and when you stop moving the bullets stop as well. This gives it more of a strategy feel than most bullet hell games."
- #22 of 31
in What are the best PS4 Indie Games"So I know that these shooter games are so hot. I mean even if my 8 year old talks about Fortnite. So when my husband got Superhot I wanted to see what all the hype was about. I found the game frustrating. Probably because I wasn't very good at it and since there is no life regenerating bars if you suck you die. And I died...a lot. A game that is frustrating makes me not want to play it so this is a pass for me. "
- #24 of 72
in What are the best indie games"I was on Steam and wanted a new game to play. I read reviews for Superhot. They were all real good so I decided to buy it. After playing for a while I see why everyone liked it. Like other FPS games you shoot your enemies but this one is more retro and looks neat. It reminded me of Tron if it was a FPS. Real good game."