This solution is ranked
in What are the best local multiplayer horror gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best Cyberpunk games on SteamRead user opinions
in What are the scariest single-player gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best co-op horror games on SteamRead user opinions
in What are the best RPG space gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best Horror Survival games on SteamRead user opinions
in What are the best horror games on SteamRead user opinions
in What are the best action RPG games on SteamRead user opinions
in What are the best horror games for PCRead user opinions
in What are the best co-op games on SteamRead user opinions
What the community says about System Shock 2
- "While System Shock 2 is many years old, I still found the game to be one of the best Cyberpunk games on steam. Because of its clear controls and fun, engaging, gameplay I had a blast playing this game on steam. ""Just because it is a cult classic doesnt mean it is good. A 1999 game that is well outdated, there is better cyberpunk games on the market now."
- "System Shock 2 is a sequel that is well made with amazing characters and levels. Its action packed and suspenseful. Has a lot of features, guns, and fun to keep you entertained for hours."
- #10 of 14
in What are the best RPG space games"Ahh, I remember System Shock quite well from my early days of video gaming. It is a wonderful space based RPG that is quite a bit different from Final Fantasy and the likes, but uses the same turn based fight systems and the like to provide a different take on the RPG genre that works. Definitely check it out on an emulator or other system."
- "I was looking for an old-school horror survival, and stumbled upon System Shock 2. I remember playing it back when I was in school, and loving it. It feels a bit odd playing it now, with the broken mouse movement and low resolution, but otherwise the game is great."
- "I love the gameplay elements in System Shock 2. I definitely used to play this a lot, but now I feel there are better options out there. It's still a good, above average game, but I feel it is a bit dated.""System Shock 2 is still fun after all of these years. I still find myself going back to it because it really does have a great story line. If you haven't played it, definitely give it a try."
- "Any fan of the BioShock series should give System Shock 2 a try. It has a great story, tense horror scenes, and deep gameplay mechanics, and in some ways it outclasses Ken Levine's newer games."
- "System Scock 2 is a good pc game but by far not the best horror game, I do not think it is even as good as the first System Shock. Lots of action with a sci-fi feel and a classic, but needs sweeking to match the original."
- "My friends and I love Steam and gaming so we are always looking for titles on the platform which would allow us to play in co-op mode. I stumbled upon this interesting game called System Shock 2. This seems like a Sci-Fi FPS/RPG with an old cyberpunk theme. Interesting game but you can tell this is a throwback from 1999 and the graphics and gameplay do not really hold up to today gaming standards."