This solution is ranked
in What are the best PS4 adventure gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best Telltale gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best games with comedy on SteamRead user opinions
in What are the best PC episodic storytelling gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best Choose Your Own Adventure games on SteamRead user opinions
in What are the best games with dark humor on SteamRead user opinions
in What are the best Xbox One adventure gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best shooter games for iOSRead user opinions
in What are the best games like Nancy DrewRead user opinions
in What are the best Casual games on SteamRead user opinions
What the community says about Tales from the Borderlands
- "I could not have picked a better solution than this. I think Tales from the Boderlands is definitely a good fit for this problem because it is A Telltale Game Series game. I find this choice to be perfect. When looking for a Telltale Game Series, this does not disappoint me at all."
- "A great game series in which I can play as the protagonist in a series on adventures going up against the bad guys. The game is done in the award winning Telltale games style. The Tales from the Borderlands series lives up to the good story and humor of the Borderlands world and has overwhelmingly positive reviews scores on the Steam platform.""The game definitely fills in the comedy satisfaction. It looks to be a fast paced game with a lot to explore and do. It's nice the game can include some comedy and a story in it to reach a goal. "
- "I'll be completely honest, I've been completely bored with most of the videogames that have been released lately. I couldn't find a game that satisfied my need for a good episodic storytelling adventure. Luckily a friend recommended Tales from the Borderlands and it completely blew my mind. Everything about the game, the story, the characters, the graphics, is top notch and I completely recommend it to anyone looking for a good storytelling game. ""I'm huge fan of the Telltale Walking Dead games because of the rich storylines. A friend recommended Tales from the Borderlands on Steam to me. I immediately bought it after reading the plot and seeing that it was also made by Telltale.""May as well watch a Let's Play series on YouTube because with this game, it's mostly about watching than playing an actual game. Alright story but overall, I'd prefer more solid game play and less cartoony graphics."
- "Great site. Well maintained and very well done. As far as Tales From the Borderlands, this is helpful only if you are over 18. The site has a mechanism in place to prevent younger users from accessing content that they shouldn't.""Think Indiana Jones meets Billy the Kid in a game of the SIMs. This game looks like a lot of fun, and my kids love that you can choose your own adventure. The graphics can be a little goofy for an adventure game."
- "I really wanted to play a game with some adult, dark humor. My friends have been recommending the original Borderlands for years, and they recommended me Tales from the Borderlands to satisfy the game type I was looking for. I bought it and started playing, and I instantly realized that this was exactly what I was looking for. I love this game! Its sick and twisted, but also a great game to play and a lot of fun!""I've always loved this game. The graphics just amuse me to no end, especially the fan made tributes to Gaige and also, who doesn't love Fiona? When I'm in a foul mood, a couple hours in Pandora's enough to put a smile on my face."
- "I started playing Tales from the Borderlands after I heard on several podcasts and read on a few sites that it was in their game of the year discussions for 2015. I haven’t played a Telltale game yet, other than a quick demo of the original Walking Dead release, which I remember vaguely, but favorably. I also loved Borderlands 1 and 2 and will start playing the Pre-Sequel whenever I get the chance, so the idea of a well done story in the Borderlands universe was intriguing to me. The core games in the series have lacked a deep story to go along with the amazing gameplay."
- "I like games that I can be able to easily understand and play, but in an adult format. Tales from the Borderlands fits this perfectly! You don't have to be on an expert gaming level to play it, but it's not a game for young players either. Fits right in the middle!""I was looking for more story-based games on Steam, and found this. I never played the previous Borderlands game since I'm not into shooters, but this was a lot of fun anyway."