This solution is ranked
in What are the best role playing fantasy games for androidRead user opinions
in What are the best class based games for AndroidRead user opinions
in What are the best story-driven Android gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best class based games for iPhone or iPadRead user opinions
in What are the best Norse mythology based gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best iPad games like XCOMRead user opinions
in What are the best Strategy RPG games on SteamRead user opinions
in What are the best tactical role playing games for iPhoneRead user opinions
in What are the best Tactical role playing games for AndroidRead user opinions
in What are the best fantasy games for iPhone or iPadRead user opinions
in What are the best hand-drawn games on SteamRead user opinions
in What are the best fantasy games for androidRead user opinions
in What are the best old school rpg for androidRead user opinions
in What are the best PC tactical RPGsRead user opinions
in What are the best story-driven iPhone gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best RPGs for AndroidRead user opinions
in What are the best RPG games for iPadRead user opinions
in What are the best PS4 Indie GamesRead user opinions
in What are the best turn-based strategy games for AndroidRead user opinions
in What are the best indie gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best Xbox One indie gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best turn-based strategy PC gamesRead user opinions
What the community says about The Banner Saga
- "This game is great and a ton of fun to play! There are so many classes to play that makes it had sometimes to choice who I want to be"
- "I like playing games based on classes. I decided to look for a new game like this. When I searched, I found The Banner Saga. This game has a great story line, amazing graphics, and really feels like you have transported to a different world. Needless to say that this is a very addictive game. This is now one of my favorite RPGs to play."
- "The Banner Saga is about Vikings and based in Norse mythology. This genre is not done very often so I really gravitate towards it when done right. Banner Saga has definitely done it right. I love the graphics and how the choices that I make affect the story line.""I Love Norse mythology and video games. This brings the two things together in a fun and exciting way. "
- "The Banner Saga is a very novel game. There aren't many other RPGs like it. The best part of it is the viking-theme. It's very unique. I've never heard of any other RPGs having a viking theme. The graphics are nothing to write home about, but the gameplay is amazing.""This was a fun game. It has been a while since I got so immersed in a RPG game. I love epic stories like this and I enjoyed playing this the whole time. It requires you to be strategic so if you like strategy rpg games, I recommend this game.""This is an outdated game. It is low quality graphics and game play. It also uses a large amount of RAM without much return in fun."
- "What sets Banner Saga apart from other role-playing games is that the decisions you make along the way will have an impact, even if just a small one. I prefer that over games that almost seem scripted. It makes the game more personal and makes me want to keep playing. Graphics could use an upgrade, though I assume that the design is meant to be purposefully quaint."
- "The Banner Saga is a beautiful game with hand-drawn graphics. The storyline is compelling and I really like the fact that your choices have real consequences in-game. The only problems I had with the game is I wish it was longer and I wish it was available for Android."
- "I get a lot of pleasure in seeing the time and attention that goes into hand drawn games. So I tried out The Banner Sage and was very impressed. The graphics are hand drawn and they look amazing. This steam game has excellent music as well and the art will really make you appreciate the artists who put it together.""I love role-playing games and am always on the lookout for a great new game to add to my collection. I recently came across The Banner Saga. I like the idea of how making strategic choices affect the outcome of my journey. This game is great!"
- "I really dig tactical role playing games, especially on PCs. While I like that many newer games take advantage of massive advances in GPUs/video cards, The Banner Saga brings such an insanely unique spin on the tactical RPG genre in that the whole game is designed to have its art and graphics resemble one of those really cool, but serious-in-tone cartoons from the early 1980's. The game mechanics are great and the combat is really engaging. The story is phenomenal, and the connection to the characters becomes strong over time. This is a can't-miss kind of game.""The Banner Saga is a fun and fulfilling tactical game set in a viking-inspired world. I enjoyed it because the game is interactive and has an ever-changing story line depending on the choices that the player makes. "
- "While this is a pretty good story driven game it is not on the iPhone. So the solution doesn't fit what I want. I'll say it's pretty below average since I can't play it on my device.""The artwork and graphics on this game look amazing. The hand drawn cut scenes really do a lot to add to the immersion."
- "Just as in life, making decisions with unclear consequences is the main point of The Banner Saga. You should not assume anything as kindness can lead to failure while being less than kind can aid your success. I just follow my instincts, apply some logical reasoning, and hope for the best."
- "This is a great game, but not for your iPad. You will need a PC for this one...but it is certainly worth playing if you have one."
- #10 of 31
in What are the best PS4 Indie Games"I wanted a new PS4 Indie games. I love to support Indie game developers. So, I tried out The Banner Saga, which is a tactical RPG. My friend Brian really recommended it to me since he loves RPGs. I love tactical RPGs and vikings, so I checked it out. This game is awesome! I love the graphics and the animation. I also love being able to choose from more than 25 characters. It's a ton of fun! Check it out!"
- "The Banner Saga is a simple-looking but surprisingly-deep strategy RPG for Android and also for PC. Gathering a large host of vikings, players will travel across a wonderful fantasy world battling enemies and monsters and eventually uncovering a great plot. Hand-drawn and painted graphics give this game a beautiful and authentic look to it. A must try!""Then Banner Saga is a great game for people that love viking video games. This is one of my favorites. it is fun, compelling and addicting. "
- #16 of 72
in What are the best indie games
- "I bought The Banner Saga because of the large amount of characters that were playable and a few friends had recommended it to me. I liked that it was a challenging game, the music was great and the way your decisions in game effect other parts of your adventure."
- "Gaming has always been a fun hobby for me, but it had been a long time since I played a good turn-based strategy game on my PC. I looked on Steam and found The Banner Saga. It definitely has drawn me in the way any good turn-based strategy should. I've been playing it pretty much every day.""I was looking to test my brain in strategy games of my youth. Yes of course the graphics are updatres, but the feeling I get while playing this game reminds me of the ones I got from my games I had growing up."