This solution is ranked
in What are the best Norse mythology based gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best offline role playing adventure games for AndroidRead user opinions
in What are the best hand-drawn games on SteamRead user opinions
in What are the best PC tactical RPGsRead user opinions
in What are the best Strategy RPG games on SteamRead user opinions
in What are the best turn-based strategy games for AndroidRead user opinions
in What are the best offline RPG games for AndroidRead user opinions
in What are the best turn-based strategy PC gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best offline Android gamesRead user opinions
What the community says about The Banner Saga 2
- "This includes the same turn-based tactical battles and apocalyptic theme as the original Banner Saga, but the changes make this more enjoyable than ever, it takes place shortly after the first one. And choices you make matter more than previously, raising thoughtful gameplay more than the first. But its overall feel is going to feel a bit incomplete as a middle episode of a trilogy.""I love games of historical intrigue and old style, rough and tumble battle. That's why I love The Banner Saga 2 on Steam. It's a step up from the original, and a rip-roaring good time. "
- "The Banner Saga 2 is a unique looking hand-drawn game that can be bought on Steam. If you are looking for a game that has a well animated feel this is it.""I am a fan of the hand-drawn look in games. Banner Saga 2 was a perfect fit for me!"
- "The banner Saga 2 was fun to look at with its cartoonish graphics. I like that it allows me to role play while strategizing how to battles. The only thing I didn't like is that it is single player because I like to play with others.""The Banner Saga 2 is a good solution for those looking for a tactical RPG to play on the PC. The RTS elements of the game mixed with a good story line make it a fun game to play."
- "I was hoping to find the best strategy rpg games that Steam has to offer, and this is just not what I wanted. I would not call it the "best" by any stretch of the imagination. It does fall into the category I wanted, but it is a very poor example of what I hoped to find.""This is a great RPG, heavily story-based. You use strategy but you also get a good story while doing it. Definitely would recommend to anyone looking for a good RPG. "
- "I love playing games with sequels. I also like the first Bannar Saga game and so far, I have not regretted getting this game. The cut-scenes are very much improved as well as the graphics. I play it on my Android and on Windows. Trying out different scenarios on my Android before making the opposite decision on the WIndows game. Haha. Cheating? No. Just want a perfect ending to the game.""The Banner Saga 2 is fantastic 2D style game with a story driven role-playing narrative. Making decisions that impact your heroes and leading the group is very fun. There are beautiful cut scenes in between levels that are like watching a high quality animated movie.""The Banner is a great choice if you're looking for a quality game on Android. The graphics are out of this world. I think it's an awesome game to play because it's not like every other game on the market right now. Finally a game I can play in bed that doesn't suck. ""I'm confused... If the problem is regarding a type of game for Android, how does a game that's available on Steam for Windows and Mac solve the problem? It doesn't. Not only is it the wrong system, but it requires a computer and not a handheld device."
- "Due to data throttling from my mobile carrier I was interested in finding an offline RPG game for my Android phone. The Banner Saga 2 is a great RPG, however since it is a game on Steam (not to mention it only works on Windows operating system) this is not the solution I am looking for.""@Marco Antonio Santillán Don't be daft, there's literally an Android platform for it if you click the drop down button. The game is good, you should try it out, it isn't exclusive to Windows. This site already provided links for mobile platforms""The Banner Saga 2 is a great offline RPG game for Android. I like it because I can play on my phone when I don't have any connection, like on a plane or in a tunnel. It is fun, has good graphics to boot. You will love playing this game."
- "For a strategy game, The Banner Saga 2 is one of those that definitely hits the right spots. I love the storyline and the gameplay. There isn't a dull moment within the game, just like the original Banner Saga I must add. I just wish they could lower the price though. "
- "The solution does not solve anything. I was looking for offline android games, and all I was given was a single game that strongly looks like an advertisement. It is particularly bad because the game isn't even the first game in the series so just starting it would add an additional level of annoyance because I would not be familiar with the story.""Just too much fun! You get to decide the fate of your group in some very hard decision as you go through this very in depth story. A lot of action and a lot of fun!"