This solution is ranked
in What are the best action rpgs for androidRead user opinions
in What are the best iPhone exploration gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best Android games for Nvidia ShieldRead user opinions
in What are the best long term games for iPhone or iPadRead user opinions
in What are the best iPad games like DiabloRead user opinions
in What are the best role playing games for AndroidRead user opinions
in What are the best games like Diablo for iPhone or iPadRead user opinions
in What are the best games like dungeon crawler for androidRead user opinions
in What are the best games like dungeon crawler for iphone or ipadRead user opinions
in What are the best Diablo clone games for iPhone or iPadRead user opinions
in What are the best Android RPG games without in-app purchasesRead user opinions
in What are the best Android games for adultsRead user opinions
in What are the best long term games for AndroidRead user opinions
in What are the best android casual games for playing when you are commutingRead user opinions
in What are the best fantasy games for androidRead user opinions
in What are the best HID (human interface device) gamepad supported Android gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best Android RPG gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best games with character creation on AndroidRead user opinions
in What are the best Android games like SkyrimRead user opinions
in What are the best MOGA controller Android gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best RPG games for iPad without internetRead user opinions
in What are the best RPGs for AndroidRead user opinions
What the community says about The Bard's Tale
- "The Bard's Tale is probably one of my favorite action rpgs for android. The story is great and keeps you involved. I've put a lot of hours into this game."
- "The Bard's Tale is a very encapsulating game. It pulls you into its world and makes you never want to leave it. This game is perfect for casual gamers to hardcore gamers and it never dissapoints! The game makes you feel as if you're a part of its world, and that is what makes this game perfect for gaming in the long run."
- "This game is good and the controls are pretty easy to handle, my only complaint is that it seems to slow down whenever plenty of avatars appear on the screen, but it's pretty reasonable since my phone isn't that strong and made for gaming, but I wish they would optimize it for weaker phones like mine. Lastly, there's literally an Apple link if you press the button. Carolyn seems to be blind as hell if she can't see that lmaoooooooooooooooo""The Bard's Tale is an entertaining, fun game that is similar to Diablo. The version linked is compatible with Android only, so unfortunately it will not work with iphones or ipads. If the right version had been linked, this would have been an excellent suggestion!"
- "Recently I was hit with a wave of nostalgia over the weekend and really wanted to play a nice dungeon crawler on my iPad. A friend suggested that I check out The Bard's Tale as it was a really immersive game. He knows me pretty well, this has been a fun game to explore."
- "The Bard's Tale is hands down one of the best RPG's I have ever played. The fact that it is on mobile makes it that much more impressive. The story line is engaging and the game play is amazing. I would highly recommended it to newcomers and veterans alike!"
- "This is one of those interactive RPG's that is different in its format of a character that does not have to involve in fights or quests. The fact that this entire game and all its modifications runs on Android is a big surprise in itself. The only downside to me is the amount of space required and the hardware required to do justice to the game. The game play is funny and quite interesting and I could easily be caught up playing for hours."
- "This is more of a kid's game than it is an adults game imo, particularly with the emphasis on "magic" songs. Still, I thought it was really fun and would probably recommend to my friends anyway."
- "I picked up The Bard's tale Looking for an action rpg. The game is very dated but looks great on my tablet. My son like to sit there and watch it with him, I have been playing it since it fist came out on pc years ago. Im so happy i can share it with my son "
- "A lot of fun This is a game that I grew up with granted it was on the original xbox, I beat dark alliance 1 and 2, brotherhood of steel and hunters the reckoning 1 and 2 but like all people with age comes less time so I never got far in this game. But I noticed it in the play store for $1.99 and all my childhood memories came back to me so I got it and I have to say it looks better than I remember! And now I have time to play it because it is always on me!"
- "I've been playing The Bard's Tale for probably close to two decades, so ranking it as the best Android rpg is a no-brainer. The backstory itself is compelling, but adding in the amazing 3D graphics on my Android device brings this classic to a whole new level!""The Bard's Tale is a full-scale massive 3D epic role-playing game for mobile. You are the Bard, a selfish rogue weary of pointless sub-quests and rat-infested cellars. Through magical song, you'll summon characters who will join your quest."
- "While I think this is a good game and it is for android. I don't see anywhere that a moga controller is mentioned at all. I think the solution is not bad but there's no mention of the controller anywhere so it's not perfect."
- "Fun and funny! It's a large app so it takes up a lot of space on storage but it's totally worth it. And it's a fairly long, complex game (not as big as a console/PC game but bigger than most tablet ones), so it stays interesting for a while."
- "The original Brad's Tale games first came out in the 1980's and opened up new role playing worlds for the people who grew up playing these games. This new android version is faithful to the spirit of the original games that I grew up playing. The original games are also included when you purchase the app.""There are not many great RPGs on Android. The Bard's Tale is an amazing exception. The game is constantly exciting and absolutely worth every minute!"